Joe2016

what will happen for the muslims green card holders if US ban muslims !?

98 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning guys

I am Muslim and I will go to United states to live with my family there after some days . My father and all my brothers are American citizens

my questions is about the situation of green card holders if Mr.Donald Trump be the president of US . What will happen to us !? , Do we deport ?

I know It is still not sure that US ban Muslims from entering US , but I want to know if that happen . what about the legal residences !!?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Banning Muslims from entering the US can never happen. Let me make it easier for you, how it will happen? How can they know who's Muslim and who's not? By referring to their names? Or how they dress or look? Any passport does not say the religion or faith of it's holder. Also, they will not deport any Muslims from the US, whether they are GC holders or citizens just because they are Muslims. Trump doesn't know what hes talking about. Chill.

The immigration process caused me PTSD.

Timeline

They can ban some nationalities from traveling to the USA like what happened with the Iranians while Carter was the president, but that was due to a direct problem and it was resolved later. I am not even worried about it. Don't believe what you hear, it's all empty words.

Trump is a moron. Im pretty sure the US citizens as a whole wont allow Trump to become president. At some point it'll stop being funny.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Trump is a moron. Im pretty sure the US citizens as a whole wont allow Trump to become president. At some point it'll stop being funny.

I want to believe.

Filed: Timeline

Sadly I think we're on the verge of a second civil war.

The trump fans/ racist/ xenophobes will never accept defeat come November but if they win.. we can look forward to ethnic cleansing and I'm not kidding about that.

Look at what he says in different pieces..

1. eminent domain to take lands,

2. blacks (BLM) are the enemy,

3. waterboarding,

4. mexicans,

5. asians,

6. walls,

7. deportation squads,

8. not being nice,

9. anchor babies not being citizens,

10. take take take for america.

11. killing families of enemies of America.

Connect the dots.

It's open to interpretation but that could mean.. minorities losing homes to eminent domain, deportations and waterboarding, etc. We've already had plenty of islamophobic assaults on people that weren't muslim or terrorists.

Do you really think they'll spare innocents or the constitution will matter to a guy like him running on cleansing America from undesirables such as _________ (fill in the blank.. pretty much).

A vote for Trump might haunt us more than a vote for the establishment. And they'll never have enough votes to impeach him once he becomes President.

I-129F Mailed: Aug 16, 2013 | Interview at Embassy Jan 24, 2014

K-1 VISA IN HAND: March 6, 2014

I-485 Mailed: June 20, 2014 | NPIW: October 15, 2014 | Welcome Letter: June 23, 2015

2 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: June 26, 2015

I-751 Mailed: March 20, 2017 | Approval Letter: February 24, 2018

10 YR GREEN CARD IN HAND: March 23, 2018

N-400 Filed Online: March 20, 2018

Timeline

Sadly I think we're on the verge of a second civil war.

The trump fans/ racist/ xenophobes will never accept defeat come November but if they win.. we can look forward to ethnic cleansing and I'm not kidding about that.

Look at what he says in different pieces..

1. eminent domain to take lands,

2. blacks (BLM) are the enemy,

3. waterboarding,

4. mexicans,

5. asians,

6. walls,

7. deportation squads,

8. not being nice,

9. anchor babies not being citizens,

10. take take take for america.

11. killing families of enemies of America.

Connect the dots.

It's open to interpretation but that could mean.. minorities losing homes to eminent domain, deportations and waterboarding, etc. We've already had plenty of islamophobic assaults on people that weren't muslim or terrorists.

Do you really think they'll spare innocents or the constitution will matter to a guy like him running on cleansing America from undesirables such as _________ (fill in the blank.. pretty much).

A vote for Trump might haunt us more than a vote for the establishment. And they'll never have enough votes to impeach him once he becomes President.

I think even if trump won, he wont be able to change America to the America he wants. America has always been the pioneer for the world in human rights and equality. He simply can't change all this. Even if he became a president and started to do that, someone will end this.

Timeline

It was never funny actually. but his fans sees him funny and intelligent LOL. I believe the Democrats can use him to gain this election.

Most americans i know think hes ridiculous funny, like watching jackass, not intelligent.

Edited by NLR

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I think even if trump won, he wont be able to change America to the America he wants. America has always been the pioneer for the world in human rights and equality. He simply can't change all this. Even if he became a president and started to do that, someone will end this.

Tell that to the Japanese who were rounded up and put in internment camps during the second world war.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

I originally thought the same, but it hasn't happened. If Trump does become President he won't have the support of congress on most of what he wants to do. I'm hoping for a Sanders vs. Trump election, that will at least guarantee the old guard will be out. Most of America is tired of the same ole, same ole. I'm voting for Bernie today in Mass. I do like a lot of what he stands for, but I'm also trying to keep Hillary out. In reality it will probably end up being Hillary vs Trump and Hillary will be our next President.