dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2016

1,569 posts in this topic

I called NVC today to see if they started scheduling for Macedonia and they told me that my husband has an interview May 19th at 8am!!! CC was March 23rd. Best of luck to everyone else waiting for an interview ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi all

So im sitting at the sponsors house.

It was a smooth POE at Orlando airport.

But a 2+ hour drive to the sponsors house.

After being up for about 30 hours i was a little sleepy.

Was up after just 6 hours sleep, so will go to bed early tonight.

OH LOOK PICTURES - https://500px.com/sorenhelmer

K3 Visa Journey (That turned out to end up being IR1)

Marriage: 2008-03-25

USCIS:
I-130 Sent: 2015-09-10
I-130 Received: 2015-10-15
NOA1 : 2015-10-18
NOA2 : 2015-10-29

NVC:
NVC Received Case (I-130): 2015-11-12
NVC Case Number Received: 2015-12-03
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 2015-12-03
Submit DS-261: 2015-12-03
Pay AOS Bill: 2015-12-04
Receive IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Pay IV Bill: 2015-12-08
Send AOS Package: 2015-12-11
Send IV Package: 2015-12-11
Scan date: someplace around Dec 21st, nvc was not really shearing.

CC: 2016-01-29
Medical Examination: 2016-01-18
Embassy Interview: 2016-03-21 - NEW DATE 2016-03-02

AP: 2016-03-02

Issued: 2016-03-08

- They asked for more papers

Issued Again: 2016-03-10

- No new must be good news :rolleyes:

Congratulations to everyone, especially to those at the Jamaican Embassy who have had a very long wait for Interview dates. All the best in the rest of the journey.

Nothing about this Immigration process has been exciting for me, I am sure if you check my timeline, you will understand better. I have two quick questions:

1. Does the 3 N/As usually mean you have a high chance of being scheduled for Interview? I observed mine on Friday or so.

2. Since most of the time, this forum focuses more on IR1/CR1, I don't have much to say. But please, can someone with the F2A category also try calling NVC for Interview Scheduling?

To Dwheels and all who have been of great help to everyone on this frustrating journey, special thanks to you all.

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

Abaa Ghana!!! Please get busy. This waiting is making me depressed.

Abaa Ghana!!! Please get busy. This waiting is making me depressed.

Trust me I know how u feel..They have started working don't worry..When was ur CC?

Called NVC and My Interviee Is May 10th!!! SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :)

Edited by gigidiimplez

*June 29 - PD

*July 2 - NOA 1

*December 2 - NOA 2 Approved

*December 10 - NVC Received

*December 31- Case # & Invoice Over Phone

*January 4 - DS-261 & Paid AOS(120$)

*January 29 - Paid IV(325$)

*February 10 - Sent AOS & IV Documents

*February 16 - SCAN DATE

*March 1 - CASO COMPLETED

*March 9 - Case Complete Email

*March 29 - Interview Sceduled

*April 1- Interview Letter(P4)

*April 19- Husbands Medical

*May 3 - Fingerprints Appointment

*May 10 - Interview Date

APPROVED!!!

*May 13- CEAC Issued

*May 17- Passport Ready for Pick Up

*May 18- Picked Up Passport && Packet

*May 28 - POE JFK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

I told u not to worry. Ur visa is already approved. I'm so happy for u. Congratulations!!!!

I know!! Your words really comforted me ovicity! Thank You so much and may God bless you my friend for all the positivity that you show and spread in this forum. :)

Congratulation everybody, some of you have been waiting for so long and you finally got a date !!

Congratulationnn Ditdot on your second interview !! SOoo happy for you.

Thank you so much KiRilie! Safe travels to Indy! We did it! woohoo!

#hoosierz#

Congratulations ditdot! You'll be able to spend your 1 year wedding anniversary together with your hubby!! :)

Thank you so much JASM! YES! Everything is all organized in the states for our anniversary/homecoming party lol SUPER EXCITED! I wish you all the best in your interview my friend :)

That's awesome. Congratulations my dear. Going to miss you. Drop by now and then. I know with the kids and all your hands will be full. :goofy:

Thank you so much D. Aww man def full!! lol All the best to you and JD at the interview ;)

Edited by ditdot

graphics-exclamation-mark-527817.gif April 9th: Got Married yektdeort6eji5ha.png

CR1 animal-graphics-pigeons-221733.gif CR2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just want everyone to know that the Medical went smoothly (of course)! And now my husband and I are feeling less nervous about the interview. Can't wait for Monday. I won't go in to a long review of the medical- unless someone really wants!

But the medical was in Montreal,

Appt. was for 9, got there at 8.

They began at 8:40, we were done by 9:40am.

Though I don't like discussing costs and money, I will let those following us know that the cost was considerably more than expected... however my husband did not have a vaccination record, therefore had to get all 4 shots (TB, Chicken box, flu, and Tetanus). All in all with parking it was just under $600 CDN. (: Hope this helps my fellow Canadian people!

Timeline

My CC is March 14th, 2016

Hmm..The thing is on a real..Case Complete to interview takes 90 days in Ghana..We pray for the best but It's good to face reality..My Cc was 30th dec nd I got my interview date today

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hmm..The thing is on a real..Case Complete to interview takes 90 days in Ghana..We pray for the best but It's good to face reality..My Cc was 30th dec nd I got my interview date today

Awww?? my gosh 90 days. What in the world are they doing Monday through Friday in that building. Oh well, that's Ghana. Come to work and do nothing and get paid. Easy money?☺?

Timeline

Awww?? my gosh 90 days. What in the world are they doing Monday through Friday in that building. Oh well, that's Ghana. Come to work and do nothing and get paid. Easy money?☺?

Lool Yhh Oo..hmm

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I called NVC today to see if they started scheduling for Macedonia and they told me that my husband has an interview May 19th at 8am!!! CC was March 23rd. Best of luck to everyone else waiting for an interview ?

yaaai i got the interview date 12may , 7am.

CC18 march..

Called NVC and My Interviee Is May 10th!!! SOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :)

Congratulations everyone!! :dancing:

Edited by JASM

USCIS Stage

Marriage: 3/7/15

I-130 Sent: 5/29/15

NOA1: 6/2/15

NOA2 (approval): 12/01/15

NVC Stage (CR1)

NVC Received Case: 12/30/15

DS-261 Submitted: 1/11/16

Paid AOS fee: 1/13/16

Paid IV fee: 1/22/16

AOS & IV Package sent: 2/3/16

NVC Scan Date: 2/5/16

Case Complete: 3/8/16

NVC email w/Interview Letter: 3/10/16

Interview Date: 4/21/16

Interview Result: Approved!!

I-751: Removing of Conditions

http://www.visajourney.com/content/751guide

Converting out of state driver's license (MA)

http://www.massrmv.com/rmv/license/9oos.htm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.