shell20

Integrated Operating Env Location

13 posts in this topic

I lost my GC and applied to replace it. I have my biometrics appointment on Monday. Any way I looked at my case online, the receipt number starts with IOE and it is telling me that my case is being processed at the Integrated Operating Env Location .I have tried to research this but there have been very limited results. Does anyone know about this or had a case which has said the same thing? Any input would be gratefully appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

It's their online filing, electronic processing environment. Did you e-file your request for a new card?

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

It's their online filing, electronic processing environment. Did you e-file your request for a new card?

No, we tried but it kept crashing so we ended up sending the form and evidence through snail mail, so why it is saying we did an e-file I have no idea!.

No, we tried but it kept crashing so we ended up sending the form and evidence through snail mail, so why it is saying we did an e-file I have no idea!.

It doesn't say you e-filed.

England.gifENGLAND ---

K-1 Timeline 4 months, 19 days 03-10-08 VSC to 7-29-08 Interview London

10-05-08 Married

AOS Timeline 5 months, 14 days 10-9-08 to 3-23-09 No interview

Removing Conditions Timeline 5 months, 20 days12-27-10 to 06-10-11 No interview

Citizenship Timeline 3 months, 26 days 12-31-11 Dallas to 4-26-12 Interview Houston

05-16-12 Oath ceremony

The journey from Fiancé to US citizenship:

4 years, 2 months, 6 days

243 pages of forms/documents submitted

No RFEs

• 1 month later...

I am wondering the same thing. We e-filed our Form I-90 today and I'm hoping their "environment" is working. From GOA audits, it seems that USCIS has been technologically challenged. There were about six forms that you could file online (although I don't know how useful that truly was) and now that's considered a "legacy" system. I don't suppose it could be all that bad...famous last words...

Signature coming soon...

I am wondering the same thing. We e-filed our Form I-90 today and I'm hoping their "environment" is working. From GOA audits, it seems that USCIS has been technologically challenged. There were about six forms that you could file online (although I don't know how useful that truly was) and now that's considered a "legacy" system. I don't suppose it could be all that bad...famous last words...

I wouldn't hold your breathe.

It's been 2 months now and not a word from them! Same old, different day really. They can't even get my address correct, they missed a line off it, hence I did not receive my biometrics letter. If I hadn't rang them enquiring where it was, I would have missed my appointment. They changed my address and it's still not correct, so I will have to ring them again regarding it.

Hey ho at least they are consistent!

I wouldn't hold your breathe.

It's been 2 months now and not a word from them! Same old, different day really. They can't even get my address correct, they missed a line off it, hence I did not receive my biometrics letter. If I hadn't rang them enquiring where it was, I would have missed my appointment. They changed my address and it's still not correct, so I will have to ring them again regarding it.

Hey ho at least they are consistent!

Wow! Biometrics letter after two months! Yeah, sounds about right. Was your biometrics letter after or before your filing date, sans missed address?

Signature coming soon...

Wow! Biometrics letter after two months! Yeah, sounds about right. Was your biometrics letter after or before your filing date, sans missed address?

No, my biometrics letter did not take two months the whole process up to now is at the 2 month mark.

After 3 weeks of no word since sending off my form I rang them and they said they had posted the appointment out but my biometrics appointment was 2 days later, so they had to fax a copy through to me. I received two returned letters from them this week due to the fact they had the wrong address, they had left a whole line of the address out. They changed the address but they still did not put my correct address on the letters.

I have waited 2 months since my NOA1 date and the waiting continues, its a replacement card for one I lost, but I guess that must be a hard case for them or something. I waited nearly 10 months for my AOS, some of my friends on here waited over a year.

I guess the next thing I need to consider is to make an info pass to get a 1551 stamp in my passport as I am due to travel abroad in May and I don't expect my GC any time soon.

• 1 month later...

To post an update on our case, there is some biometric movement:

May 11, 2016 - Received NOA (Day 45)

May 13, 2016 - Received biometrics letter dated May 14, 2016 (Day 47)

May 19, 2016 - Field office appointment (Day 53)

June 2, 2016 - Biometric appointment (Day 67)

But we were trying to get my husband's SSN card changed to the name on his GC, but when SSA ran his GC in SAVE, his last name was pulling up as "ULLAH". Great... So we have an InfoPass sch'd this week to try to figure out what in the world is going on!!!

Signature coming soon...

To post an update on our case, there is some biometric movement:

May 11, 2016 - Received NOA (Day 45)

May 13, 2016 - Received biometrics letter dated May 14, 2016 (Day 47)

May 19, 2016 - Field office appointment (Day 53)

June 2, 2016 - Biometric appointment (Day 67)

But we were trying to get my husband's SSN card changed to the name on his GC, but when SSA ran his GC in SAVE, his last name was pulling up as "ULLAH". Great... So we have an InfoPass sch'd this week to try to figure out what in the world is going on!!!

Well an up date on my case, three months have passed and no GC. I did an info pass to get a stamp in my passport as Im travelling to England in the next week. I asked them how long it would take to get a replacement GC, they said around 6 to 9 months. 6 to 9 months to replace a card? Seriously? I got the 1551 stamp and it apparently acts like a GC, you can work once you have it, travel and apply for a driving licence with it! Lucky me hey! They have still got my address wrong and I'm told I have to write to them to change their error, the 2nd error of getting my address completely wrong. Apparently, they could not rectify it at the info pass because they don't have access to that particular computer program.....whatever! My husband wants to send another letter to the White House, like he did with the length of time it took to get AOS but I doubt they care there to be honest.

Edited by shell20

Well an up date on my case, three months have passed and no GC. I did an info pass to get a stamp in my passport as Im travelling to England in the next week. I asked them how long it would take to get a replacement GC, they said around 6 to 9 months. 6 to 9 months to replace a card? Seriously? I got the 1551 stamp and it apparently acts like a GC, you can work once you have it, travel and apply for a driving licence with it! Lucky me hey! They have still got my address wrong and I'm told I have to write to them to change their error, the 2nd error of getting my address completely wrong. Apparently, they could not rectify it at the info pass because they don't have access to that particular computer program.....whatever! My husband wants to send another letter to the White House, like he did with the length of time it took to get AOS but I doubt they care there to be honest.

Wow! They can't fix your address? Then there is no way they can see what my husband's name is! Just wow...

Signature coming soon...

• 1 year later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Year old thread locked to further comments~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.