JelloShotGirl

nosy jealous hater co-workers

18 posts in this topic

i cant even scratch my a$$ without some chicks at my job asking me what i am doing.............................every so often i gotta chew them out to slack off, now i really dont share any info on my fiancee but now my co worker gave me her un asked for opinion of our relationship which wasnt pretty....................................i had to basically curse her out..............what to do??????????????

mailed out aos and ead 7/13/2007

aol and ead packet received per usps 7/16/2007

checks cashed 07/26/07

noa 1 FOR EAD RECEIVED 07/27/07

noa 1 for aos received 07/28/07

biometrics 08/15/07

ead card ordered 09/20/07!!!!

ead card received 10/01/07! finally!

aos case transferred to California Service Center 10/03/07!

received "Welcome to the United States of America I-797 11/05/07!(dated 10/30/07)!

Permanent Resident card received 11/05/07 (dated 10/31/07)! THank u LorD!

Will file for 10 year GC End of July/Early August 2009!

Removal of Conditions:

Mailed I-751 overnight mail to Vermont Service Center 09/10/09

VSC received the I-751 Packet 09/11/09 About 12 pm Local time

Check was cashed as of Sept 16th 2009

NOA Received 09/19/09 dated 09/14/09

I-797 Appointment Notice received 10/01/09 dated 09/25/09 (Biometrics)

Got they 10 year GC approval letter in the mail dated 01/08/10! yehey!

10 GREENCARD RECEIVED 01/20/10

Citizenship.......maybe............or maybe stay a permanent resident .......................

6771903_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i cant even scratch my a$$ without some chicks at my job asking me what i am doing.............................every so often i gotta chew them out to slack off, now i really dont share any info on my fiancee but now my co worker gave me her un asked for opinion of our relationship which wasnt pretty....................................i had to basically curse her out..............what to do??????????????

next time, tell her you are scratching your azz and ask if she wants to lend a hand :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

you know iu have had nothing but hassles from family and friends about zaki. poor guy just bc he is a muslim gets a bad wrap. it breaks my heart that all the can to think of him as a sand N**** and that upsets me. i love him more than anything i dont care if they support me bc in the end i will be selfish about what i want and he is what i want and love. as far as coworkers tell you about something about him i would tell her i love him can you say that you love your man?

natalie

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Filed: Timeline

you know iu have had nothing but hassles from family and friends about zaki. poor guy just bc he is a muslim gets a bad wrap. it breaks my heart that all the can to think of him as a sand N**** and that upsets me. i love him more than anything i dont care if they support me bc in the end i will be selfish about what i want and he is what i want and love. as far as coworkers tell you about something about him i would tell her i love him can you say that you love your man?

natalie

My husband is Egyptian and in a previous job I faced this kind of stuff, so when I changed jobs I didn't say much of anything at all about my private life to coworkers until I knew the person I was sharing with. Now my last name is obviously Muslim, but I haven't had any problems (yet). In the past, I simply walked away. No need to parlay with a bigot. You'll get nowhere but more frustrated. If it becomes a problem, take it to your supervisor. That kind of crud isn't supposed to be in the workplace anyway.

Adding: I have a nosy and jealous coworker...basically I set her up :) I told her a negative opinion about our boss...I knew she'd run right back and tell her. Then my boss approaches me and is all 'is this how you feel?' so I was able to be all 'well, when you're like.....you're hard to deal with' but then my boss says 'I can't tell you who said it' and I said 'that's ok, I know who said it, because I was testing her to see if she was trustworthy or just a gossiping troublemaker, so I made it up to see what she'd do'

;)

Edited by LisaD

Timeline
Adding: I have a nosy and jealous coworker...basically I set her up :) I told her a negative opinion about our boss...I knew she'd run right back and tell her. Then my boss approaches me and is all 'is this how you feel?' so I was able to be all 'well, when you're like.....you're hard to deal with' but then my boss says 'I can't tell you who said it' and I said 'that's ok, I know who said it, because I was testing her to see if she was trustworthy or just a gossiping troublemaker, so I made it up to see what she'd do'

;)

remind me not to buy a used car from you :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
keep in mind that harrassment in the workplace is cause for dismissal. perhaps your co worker should be made aware of this

she has to make it clear that such is harassment first. not clear to me if she has yet.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline
Don't let people get to you so that you lose your cool.

Because then, the focus is not on the coworker being nosy, it's on you for cursing out a coworker.

sooooooooo true!!! watch out or you will be the one who looks bad, gets fired, or who knows what.

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

;)

remind me not to buy a used car from you :D

Lol I came out smelling like a rose, being able to call her a moody biznatch, AND made my coworker look like a gossiping troublemaker...so all in all...RESULT!

:devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Talk to her supervisor, tell what happened, and politely request that in the future, this person must confine her remarks/opinions/statements to those which are work-related.

making it look easy since::::April, 2005::::

Talk to her supervisor, tell what happened, and politely request that in the future, this person must confine her remarks/opinions/statements to those which are work-related.

yeap..good information there...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I wouldn't go runnin to the boss just yet. I'd first of all apologize for losing my cool and cursing at her. And then I'd say 'I'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to me work-related'

THEN if she continues, you go to the boss.

Document it as well if you can. It will give you 'backup' with the supervisor, and it will also show the supervisor that you were proactive & tried to manage it yourself before getting higher ups involved.

Cos think about it....with all due respect, there was no need to curse out a coworker. YOU'RE goin to the boss to complain? I'd be suprised if SHE didn't.

Edited by LisaD