Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Zohaibk said:

I had interview done on October 21 2019 and they gave her white slip with nothing mark on it . but in general requirement in passport officer wrote need passport with surname. I submitted my correct passport and embassy received it on Nov 12 2019. It been a month since the interview and almost 3 week since passport submitted. I check status online it been saying in Administrative processing since then.  Why is it taking so long to heard back about the case. How long does it take to heard back from embassy.

seems like Islamabad had no rhyme or reason on how they are processing administrative processing. At this point, me and along with others are just praying for a positive answer. Keep checking you visa status online.

7 hours ago, Zohaibk said:

Is anyone here whose interview was before Oct 21 and were put on AP. any update on the case.

Mine was on 21 October and after two week i submit my passport but since my interview there is no update. This is just stressing me day by day

The stress level is unreal. Ours was on the 31st. Technically their site says they have about 60 days for people who they didn't require any documentation from. More for the ones who they did. Praying for you. I can understand your anxiety in the matter. Keep praying. Inshallah you will get an answer soon. If not, I'd lawyer up and have them start investigating the matter using their resources.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
13 hours ago, Zohaibk said:

Is anyone here whose interview was before Oct 21 and were put on AP. any update on the case.

Mine was on 21 October and after two week i submit my passport but since my interview there is no update. This is just stressing me day by day

Ours was on the 7th of October so you can imagine our level of stress! 

I spoke to my lawyer he said only thing we can do it wait few months after the interview because its a holiday season and they work slow. I told him can we message to embassy he said it wont make the process faster . when our turn come to look at our documents then they will process. 

Only hope is to pray to Allah and Allah miracle.

1 minute ago, Zohaibk said:

I spoke to my lawyer he said only thing we can do it wait few months after the interview because its a holiday season and they work slow. I told him can we message to embassy he said it wont make the process faster . when our turn come to look at our documents then they will process. 

What about the cases still in AP for last 2 years

4 minutes ago, Zohaibk said:

that is true. contacting them within their timeline wont make a difference. I would wait until that date occurs before contacting them. Inshallah it doesn't come to that point. 

3 minutes ago, Qasim212 said:

This is was past the allocated time for AP. Are you working with an attorney? They can start contacting the embassy requesting answers for the delay, and if someone in the states has sponsored you, they can contact their local congressman's office.

2 minutes ago, mariam khan said:

This is was past the allocated time for AP. Are you working with an attorney? They can start contacting the embassy requesting answers for the delay, and if someone in the states has sponsored you, they can contact their local congressman's office.

It's B1B2.they gave me the green paper .saying u ll get passport in 2 days then got 221g in email that I replied teh same day .since October 16.2017 .there is no reply and status show AP.ibhave mailed them no of times they reply with same answer every time.anyting different can I do .can I reapply or what

1 minute ago, Qasim212 said:

It's B1B2.they gave me the green paper .saying u ll get passport in 2 days then got 221g in email that I replied teh same day .since October 16.2017 .there is no reply and status show AP.ibhave mailed them no of times they reply with same answer every time.anyting different can I do .can I reapply or what

so its a visitors visa.... have they returned your passport? and you will definitely need to consult an attorney. 

34 minutes ago, Qasim212 said:

I do not know why your case took 2 years and for B1B2 visa which is a visitor visa it should not take that long. you really need to get hold of embassy and attorney. 

Go to the bellow website where you can check your passport status. Also it has number where you can call and give them your info they will tell you the current status and you can ask them why it took long maybe they will give you some info.

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/pk/pk-main-contactus.asp

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.