Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

My IR1 spouse visa interview on march 8 after interview officer said your some documents missing he gave me 221g white letter and said send the documents than process your visa process so i am sending my missing paper on 14 march but now i m still waiting when i check ceac on web my case there status still adminstrative processing but my case last updated date ia change 3 time can any one please help me about this problem?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Aamer123 said:

My IR1 spouse visa interview on march 8 after interview officer said your some documents missing he gave me 221g white letter and said send the documents than process your visa process so i am sending my missing paper on 14 march but now i m still waiting when i check ceac on web my case there status still adminstrative processing but my case last updated date ia change 3 time can any one please help me about this problem?

in my case i get update after four days of submitting additional documents and visa issued after two weeks.. gud luck

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
On 23/03/2018 at 4:20 AM, Mano said:

in my case i get update after four days of submitting additional documents and visa issued after two weeks.. gud luck

Did u submit the documents through american express (their approved courier)? If yes, when did u submit your paperwork.. and through which collection center?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 6:18 PM, SDMDZFRV said:

Jab mera visa abhi nahi aya to baby ka kaha say aye ga. In ur case ur wife is US national and ur baby automatically become US citizen with blue passport. In my case I'm here in pak with green passport so baby will get green passport and another case of Immigration case of child. Our all planning are failed. Helpless. Allah hum reham karay. When will we get off this AP 😔😞

Hey.. Have you got your visa? My mother is in USA.. She is my petitioner.. I have not seen my mom since 5 years.. My interview was in septembrr 2017.. VO kept my passport and said i can pick my visa in 4 days but then case went into processing... It's been more than 7 months now since my interview and I have got no news

On 11/21/2017 at 5:39 AM, asadmunirbutt said:

Assalamualikum Guys,

The Administrative Processing sometimes shows up on the system of the CO by itself, he does not have rights to overwrite it. It can be a name, address or any other information which is matching with the information with the National security data base.

As my name was Asad, I traveled to UAE on a official trip before the interview, they do additional background check after your put in A.P.

My organization 's HR was contacted, my Birth place cantt board was contacted for my birth certificate. 

The system automatically when the CO opens his system pops up that the visa which was in AP has been approved or otherwise and he clicks to process it and it goes to the printing department. And you get an email from the courier.

It does not matter how many times you call or email the embassy. It will take its time. Mine tool around 2 months 12 days, the AP status last update was frequently changed, at the status check website.

It has been 12 months I've moved to states.

Yaad rakhna meray bhaiyoooo, 

Pyar k imtehaa abhi aur b hain. .

Good luck to all and specially the better half who are waiting for their loved ones to be with them. 

I don't use this forum that much anymore but if someone needs any help I would love to share my experience. 

I am happy after reading this.. My case is in AP since 7.5 months... My mother is my petitioner..I have not met her since 5 years.. I am dying to meet her.. My interview was on 20th sep 2017. VO approved my visa and kept passport...he asked me ti pick my visa in 4 days.. But then case went in AP and I got an email of questionnaire (ds5535) recently made by trump... It had questions related to my social.media handles previous home addresses etc.. I filled it and sent it back in November... Still there is no news.. I think my medical has expired too.. Because medicl gets expired after 6 months... Waiting for the miracle to happen. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

my interview took place on 26 april fork1 visa and VO retained my passpord and gave me 221g additional processing marked on it untill now they updated my status two time but still says ready .

• 4 weeks later...
May 30, 2018
Embassy Review : hi there just want to share my experience of my CR1 interview this morning at the US consulate in Islamabad, Pakistan. My wife (the Petitioner) and I arrived together. When it was my turn to be interviewed, the consulate officer began the interview by asking the basic questions, how and when did you meet? She proceeded by informing me that the computer system was down from Washington and asked me to sit down until I was called again. I was called back a second time to the interview window and she informed me that the system was still down but she wanted to proceed with the interview. We completed the interview and she called my wife to the window and told us that she was satisfied that our marriage was legitimate but because the system was still down and she could not access my file, they could not issue me the visa right away. The consulate officer followed up by saying they would contact me by telephone once they could verify everything in their system. I was handed a 221G which I have posted above, with the administrative process box checked off. They are holding my passport and photographs but returned all other documents. She reassured me that she was satisfied and that she would contact me once a visa was ready to be issued. We are now simply waiting. Please advice. Is there anything to be concerned about?

Timeline
18 minutes ago, abdulwahabkh4n said:
May 30, 2018
Embassy Review : hi there just want to share my experience of my CR1 interview this morning at the US consulate in Islamabad, Pakistan. My wife (the Petitioner) and I arrived together. When it was my turn to be interviewed, the consulate officer began the interview by asking the basic questions, how and when did you meet? She proceeded by informing me that the computer system was down from Washington and asked me to sit down until I was called again. I was called back a second time to the interview window and she informed me that the system was still down but she wanted to proceed with the interview. We completed the interview and she called my wife to the window and told us that she was satisfied that our marriage was legitimate but because the system was still down and she could not access my file, they could not issue me the visa right away. The consulate officer followed up by saying they would contact me by telephone once they could verify everything in their system. I was handed a 221G which I have posted above, with the administrative process box checked off. They are holding my passport and photographs but returned all other documents. She reassured me that she was satisfied and that she would contact me once a visa was ready to be issued. We are now simply waiting. Please advice. Is there anything to be concerned about?

If CO was satisfied then why she gave you white sheet with AP? Because system was down or any other reason?

i dont know but she said to my wife and me that system is down from washington DC so she cant access to my file on her system

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 9:30 PM, Lkhan123 said:

I emailed the embassy a week ago. I said that the given 3 to 4 weeks were up on our case for AP and still no visa has been issued to my fiance. His interview was on feb. 8th. I got a reply back saying that wait an additional 3 to 4 weeks.

On which e-mail address you sent mail?

Do you use their immigration visa inquiry form?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.