Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, asadmunirbutt said:

Assalamualikum Guys,

The Administrative Processing sometimes shows up on the system of the CO by itself, he does not have rights to overwrite it. It can be a name, address or any other information which is matching with the information with the National security data base.

As my name was Asad, I traveled to UAE on a official trip before the interview, they do additional background check after your put in A.P.

My organization 's HR was contacted, my Birth place cantt board was contacted for my birth certificate. 

The system automatically when the CO opens his system pops up that the visa which was in AP has been approved or otherwise and he clicks to process it and it goes to the printing department. And you get an email from the courier.

It does not matter how many times you call or email the embassy. It will take its time. Mine tool around 2 months 12 days, the AP status last update was frequently changed, at the status check website.

It has been 12 months I've moved to states.

Yaad rakhna meray bhaiyoooo, 

Pyar k imtehaa abhi aur b hain. .

Good luck to all and specially the better half who are waiting for their loved ones to be with them. 

I don't use this forum that much anymore but if someone needs any help I would love to share my experience. 

Can I hire a lawyer at this stage for removing AP?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 9:19 AM, SDMDZFRV said:

Thanks asad , my case still in AP since 20 July. My case is CR-1, 5 times case updated. Last time 6/10 . Last week I email to us embassy . They replied back case still in AP. I'm soo disperses and my husband also. We are waiting for my visa. Next month will my 2nd wedding anniversary. When will we start our life. 4,5,6 months enough time for any inquiry. Pata hai Muhjay apnay husband say milay howay 2 saal honay wasay hai. Wo is intaizar Mein hai k jab visa aye wo Muhjay lainay aye. But my case still. 😔😞😢

Bahen meri I know what worked for me. We were not planning a baby because we wanted to get settled in the US and than try for it. My case was lost in the uscis for 6 months no response at all, so finally when I was waiting for my interview at the final.stage we said what the Hell let's have a baby after 2 years we started trying and she went to us when she was 5 months pregnant. No scene of my visa anywhere and she was due at 27th November and I got it in September and landed November 4th last year.

Your case is stuck because you guys are apart. Tell him to visit you and than he can receive you both :) at the Airport.

Good Luck

Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 11:44 AM, SDMDZFRV said:

Can I hire a lawyer at this stage for removing AP?

The U.S consider national security the first priority. I know someone who asked a senator from the U.S who also tried but the system didn't allow him. Cause it's a process.

Timeline
On 11/21/2017 at 3:06 AM, Lazybones18 said:

I am curious how do you know AP works like this ? 

And how did you find out they check ur birth certificate with cantt board ? 

Good info. Thanks for sharing 

Well I knew somwine who was working in the Embassy for 13 years. He knew how the system worked.

He called me when I recieved the letter your visa is.denied was so upset. 

The first thing he said to me was, pareshan ho. I said he'll yeah he said don't worry it is the process. I said par passport kyu rakha tu he replied bhai visa nahe lagana embassy NY kya. 

The point is the cases are already approved when they come to the consulate. They just do additional background checks aND processing that the person is not crazy or linked with some crazy people etc.

I have been in administrative processing for Seven Months, applied for CR-1 visa. Attended interview without wife, Consular officer issued me Administrative Processing Highlighted Page after taking interview for 10mins only. CO said me in the end of  interview "ok you can go now", you need additional administrative processing". 

CO also questioned me what do you do? I replied him I am an Electrical Engineer, he also questioned me do you have your CV? I had showed him my CV, he also kept my CV, may be they have put me in administrative processing because of Engineering Field.

Timeline
On 11/23/2017 at 9:24 AM, asadmunirbutt said:

Bahen meri I know what worked for me. We were not planning a baby because we wanted to get settled in the US and than try for it. My case was lost in the uscis for 6 months no response at all, so finally when I was waiting for my interview at the final.stage we said what the Hell let's have a baby after 2 years we started trying and she went to us when she was 5 months pregnant. No scene of my visa anywhere and she was due at 27th November and I got it in September and landed November 4th last year.

Your case is stuck because you guys are apart. Tell him to visit you and than he can receive you both :) at the Airport.

Good Luck

Jab mera visa abhi nahi aya to baby ka kaha say aye ga. In ur case ur wife is US national and ur baby automatically become US citizen with blue passport. In my case I'm here in pak with green passport so baby will get green passport and another case of Immigration case of child. Our all planning are failed. Helpless. Allah hum reham karay. When will we get off this AP 😔😞

Timeline
2 hours ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Jab mera visa abhi nahi aya to baby ka kaha say aye ga. In ur case ur wife is US national and ur baby automatically become US citizen with blue passport. In my case I'm here in pak with green passport so baby will get green passport and another case of Immigration case of child. Our all planning are failed. Helpless. Allah hum reham karay. When will we get off this AP 😔😞

isnt ur husband Us Citizen ? if he is ur child is a US citizen automatically regardless of where he is born

Timeline
29 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

isnt ur husband Us Citizen ? if he is ur child is a US citizen automatically regardless of where he is born

My nephew was born in US and got blue passport because my bhabi was there so my nephew got blue passport. My brother and bhabi are not US citizen . They went there on visit visa. If child birth in US he will get blue passport and child birth in Pak he will green passport. 

Timeline
Just now, SDMDZFRV said:

My nephew was born in US and got blue passport because my bhabi was there so my nephew got blue passport. My brother and bhabi are not US citizen . They went there on visit visa. If child birth in US he will get blue passport and child birth in Pak he will green passport. 

If your Husband is a US Citzien,  your child will be a US citizen REGARDLESS where he is born. This is the LAW !! read below official link. is your husband a US citizen ? or greencard holder ?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-child-born-abroad.html

Timeline
2 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

If your Husband is a US Citzien,  your child will be a US citizen REGARDLESS where he is born. This is the LAW !! read below official link. is your husband a US citizen ? or greencard holder ?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-child-born-abroad.html

Yes he is US national. Thanks for sharing link. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Salam to all, my status changed on 30 nov to AP. Today changed to Issued ☺️😊😇🙂😌🎊🎉. Ya Allah Tera lakh lakh Shukar . ☺️

Timeline
12 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

Salam to all, my status changed on 30 nov to AP. Today changed to Issued ☺️😊😇🙂😌🎊🎉. Ya Allah Tera lakh lakh Shukar . ☺️

Congrats :):)

Very happy for you ..

Hope everyone gets their Visa as soon as possible

Timeline
17 minutes ago, SDMDZFRV said:

wow Masha Allah... Congratulationssss!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

Congrats :):)

Very happy for you ..

Hope everyone gets their Visa as soon as possible

Thank you soo much. Thanks to all for support , kind words and suggestion . Allah Ap sab ka AP bhi jald khatam karay Aameen. I like to share one thing. All are in AP. Please recite 1200 times YA BADI UL AJAIB BAGAIR YA BADI for 12 days after isha prayer 11 times darood before and after this It is work 100% . Inshallah within 12 days good new will wait for you.  You knows today my 11 day of this dua.

5 minutes ago, Mano said:

wow Masha Allah... Congratulationssss!

Thank you soo much 🙂☺️😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.