Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

ONLY ONE DAY  ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES

17-oct-2017 case status after interview APPLICATION RECEIVED

30-oct-2017 case status changed to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING 

31-oct-2017 case status turn into :):) ISSUED :)

01-nov-2017 i got email from US TRAVEL DOCS says passport is ready for pickup

A Successful day is today for me 

Thank you BEST OF LUCK YOU ALL

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
15 hours ago, salu sou said:

ONLY ONE DAY  ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSES

17-oct-2017 case status after interview APPLICATION RECEIVED

30-oct-2017 case status changed to ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING 

31-oct-2017 case status turn into :):) ISSUED :)

01-nov-2017 i got email from US TRAVEL DOCS says passport is ready for pickup

A Successful day is today for me 

Thank you BEST OF LUCK YOU ALL

Great 👍. 

yesterday was my husbands interview  for CR1 visa.  i am a national and he is in islamabad. he was told to submit a document either by courier or by email to islamabad embassy. They kept his passport n didnt say anything aproved or not. he gave a yellow paper and 221 g (visa denied ).The CO kept his passport and said after my husband submits the document to  embassy  then they wil send him his passport .he said after that u r welcome here in US.but they with holding his passport right now.  When he went home n checked the status,its in administrative processin. can anyone help us? what does this mean? n plz can anyone tell me at what email address do i have to send the document to islamabad american embassy? plus he also added that give us 6 weeks. after submitting document. i m confused.kindly help 

Edited by Dr_fatyma

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Your visa is not denied.  They just need some additional document to process your case.  Admin process should not last longer than 90 days.  If they are aware of your medical expiration, hope they will issue before that happens.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Timeline
On 11/9/2017 at 5:50 PM, Dr_fatyma said:

yesterday was my husbands interview  for CR1 visa.  i am a national and he is in islamabad. he was told to submit a document either by courier or by email to islamabad embassy. They kept his passport n didnt say anything aproved or not. he gave a yellow paper and 221 g (visa denied ).The CO kept his passport and said after my husband submits the document to  embassy  then they wil send him his passport .he said after that u r welcome here in US.but they with holding his passport right now.  When he went home n checked the status,its in administrative processin. can anyone help us? what does this mean? n plz can anyone tell me at what email address do i have to send the document to islamabad american embassy? plus he also added that give us 6 weeks. after submitting document. i m confused.kindly help 

Can you please show your yellow page hiding case no, because we received white page , still in AP since july 😞

Timeline
Just now, SDMDZFRV said:

Can you please show your yellow page hiding case no, because we received white page , still in AP since july 😞

IMG_1380.thumb.PNG.3ae392f8ebed30b7aa0a1a972c0d7d63.PNG

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Zain said:

HI, my spouse is having her interview on december 14th.

any suggestions recommendations will be highly appreciated.

mine interview is also on 11th dec for IR1 visa really confused by watching that Administrative Processing.

Timeline
Just now, Mano said:

mine interview is also on 11th dec for IR1 visa really confused by watching that Administrative Processing.

hey stay positive, just be prepared and confident Inshallah everything will be in our favor

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zain said:

hey stay positive, just be prepared and confident Inshallah everything will be in our favor

Insha Allah! Hope so. but watching so many people from Pakistan on administrative process sounds so sad. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Mano said:

Insha Allah! Hope so. but watching so many people from Pakistan on administrative process sounds so sad. 

please dont be sad. This forum is very tiny population of the total people who apply. probably less than 1%. Every case is different.

Inshallah all will be good

https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/statistics/immigrant-visas/monthly-immigrant-visa-issuances.html

look at the link above. Islamabad embassy is issuing good amount of immigrant visas on a monthly basis.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Assalamualikum Guys,

The Administrative Processing sometimes shows up on the system of the CO by itself, he does not have rights to overwrite it. It can be a name, address or any other information which is matching with the information with the National security data base.

As my name was Asad, I traveled to UAE on a official trip before the interview, they do additional background check after your put in A.P.

My organization 's HR was contacted, my Birth place cantt board was contacted for my birth certificate. 

The system automatically when the CO opens his system pops up that the visa which was in AP has been approved or otherwise and he clicks to process it and it goes to the printing department. And you get an email from the courier.

It does not matter how many times you call or email the embassy. It will take its time. Mine tool around 2 months 12 days, the AP status last update was frequently changed, at the status check website.

It has been 12 months I've moved to states.

Yaad rakhna meray bhaiyoooo, 

Pyar k imtehaa abhi aur b hain. .

Good luck to all and specially the better half who are waiting for their loved ones to be with them. 

I don't use this forum that much anymore but if someone needs any help I would love to share my experience. 

Timeline
7 hours ago, asadmunirbutt said:

Assalamualikum Guys,

The Administrative Processing sometimes shows up on the system of the CO by itself, he does not have rights to overwrite it. It can be a name, address or any other information which is matching with the information with the National security data base.

As my name was Asad, I traveled to UAE on a official trip before the interview, they do additional background check after your put in A.P.

My organization 's HR was contacted, my Birth place cantt board was contacted for my birth certificate. 

The system automatically when the CO opens his system pops up that the visa which was in AP has been approved or otherwise and he clicks to process it and it goes to the printing department. And you get an email from the courier.

It does not matter how many times you call or email the embassy. It will take its time. Mine tool around 2 months 12 days, the AP status last update was frequently changed, at the status check website.

Good luck to all and specially the better half who are waiting for their loved ones to be with them. 

I don't use this forum that much anymore but if someone needs any help I would love to share my experience. 

I am curious how do you know AP works like this ? 

And how did you find out they check ur birth certificate with cantt board ? 

Good info. Thanks for sharing 

Timeline
13 hours ago, asadmunirbutt said:

Assalamualikum Guys,

Thanks asad , my case still in AP since 20 July. My case is CR-1, 5 times case updated. Last time 6/10 . Last week I email to us embassy . They replied back case still in AP. I'm soo disperses and my husband also. We are waiting for my visa. Next month will my 2nd wedding anniversary. When will we start our life. 4,5,6 months enough time for any inquiry. Pata hai Muhjay apnay husband say milay howay 2 saal honay wasay hai. Wo is intaizar Mein hai k jab visa aye wo Muhjay lainay aye. But my case still. 😔😞😢

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.