Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Just now, salu sou said:

Yes she visit pak and 2nd meeting we see each other in dubai ...we didn't married yet because we think marriage visa is long process and she is thai lady but in united States from 20 years 

For me ... you have not strong ground. VO always protect follow one thing AMERICA FIRST .so may be you have to wait long or make your mind for any decision. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

For me ... you have not strong ground. VO always protect follow one thing AMERICA FIRST .so may be you have to wait long or make your mind for any decision. 

Yes and some his question was like he trying to find who set up this but it is a real relation so i answer him 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

My case was f2 its was straight forward. VO was lady. She treated me very well. My document was missing. So she asked to submit. I did it . Good to go ........

Faisal i have a question for general knowledge that if a couple file k-1 visa and mid of k-1 process they met again and get married so are they still eligible for k-1 visa or they have to file i-130 k-3 visa from beginning    

16 minutes ago, salu sou said:

Faisal i have a question for general knowledge that if a couple file k-1 visa and mid of k-1 process they met again and get married so are they still eligible for k-1 visa or they have to file i-130 k-3 visa from beginning    

Bro to be honest , you should get marry and apply for immigrant. I don't know who told u apply k1 . K1 is risky and can destroy your history. If ur relationship is genuine then marry . And mid of k-1 then you apply for i130 petition these all formalities done by ur spouse.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

Bro to be honest , you should get marry and apply for immigrant. I don't know who told u apply k1 . K1 is risky and can destroy your history. If ur relationship is genuine then marry . And mid of k-1 then you apply for i130 petition these all formalities done by ur spouse.

Our relationship is genuine but getting married and filling again i-130 is an other long process ahead 

But finally i have an option left if they didn't give me k-1

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, salu sou said:

Reason for denied ?

I was interviewed on 20 July 2017 in US Embassy Islamabad. My case is CR-1. My doc perfect, but CO asked me lots of question, my qualification , my job, how to meet with my husband, Marriage is love or arrange. My husband job, Can I meet with my husband , wedding photograph,interview went good but two question change the situation ,My traveling history about Iraq n Iran, My husband first marriage to us citizen he also got CR-1visa before 7 year but his marriage ended 5 year ago. Last year he start his new married life with me . Our marriage is totally arrange we didn't know before marriage. CO gave white paper with yellow hightlight line denied return my nikah nama and took my passport and put my case still in under AP. Case updated date change five time

Timeline
2 hours ago, FaisalM said:

My case was f2 its was straight forward. VO was lady. She treated me very well. My document was missing. So she asked to submit. I did it . Good to go ........

0k . Is your visa approved?

6 hours ago, SDMDZFRV said:

I was interviewed on 20 July 2017 in US Embassy Islamabad. My case is CR-1. My doc perfect, but CO asked me lots of question, my qualification , my job, how to meet with my husband, Marriage is love or arrange. My husband job, Can I meet with my husband , wedding photograph,interview went good but two question change the situation ,My traveling history about Iraq n Iran, My husband first marriage to us citizen he also got CR-1visa before 7 year but his marriage ended 5 year ago. Last year he start his new married life with me . Our marriage is totally arrange we didn't know before marriage. CO gave white paper with yellow hightlight line denied return my nikah nama and took my passport and put my case still in under AP. Case updated date change five time

I think so you are miss understood ur case . When visa denied they dont keep ur passport . Ur passport is in and under AP then its normal processing you ll get visa according to my point of view . If chance send me ur white paper so i can see and advice you correctly. Thanks

6 hours ago, SDMDZFRV said:

0k . Is your visa approved?

I said it was my situation. I m already in usa . 

Timeline
15 hours ago, FaisalM said:

I think so you are miss understood ur case . When visa denied they dont keep ur passport . Ur passport is in and under AP then its normal processing you ll get visa according to my point of view . If chance send me ur white paper so i can see and advice you correctly. Thanks

IMG_1380.PNG

Edited by SDMDZFRV

Timeline
16 hours ago, FaisalM said:

Congz bro, You are in USA.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

Your visa ll be approved in couple of months ... it is normal . is they ask you some documents to submit ?

No document required. When will my visa issue? My case in AP from 3 months. 5 times case updated . 

Edited by SDMDZFRV

Timeline
20 hours ago, FaisalM said:

If its update it is good sign. Let them do their work dont email or ask them ... they are working on it .. patience.

my status ready remain same before or after interview. Case last updated change 5 times, 20 jul, 25 jul, 27 jul, 20 sep, 6 oct. 

IMG_1381.JPG

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.