Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 8/27/2017 at 2:11 AM, SDMDZFRV said:

Hi Every One !

I was interviewed on 20 July 2017 in US Embassy Islamabad. My doc perfect, but CO asked me lots of question, my qualification , my job, how to meet with my husband, Marriage is love or arrange. Can I meet with my husband , wedding photograph,interview went good but two question change the situation ,My traveling history about Iraq n Iran, My husband first marriage to us citizen he also got CR-1visa before 7 year but his marriage ended 5 year ago. Last year he start his new married life with me . Our marriage is totally arrange we didn't know before marriage. CO gave white paper with yellow hightlight line denied return my nikah nama and took my passport and put my case in under AP. My case was remained in AP till one month. No change happening in my case.

Please guide me, I m bit depressed and worried also. 

Why did he take your passport if your visa is denied ? maybe its just in AP ????

what exactly it says on the white paper ? Can you post here hiding your personal detail please

Timeline
1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

Why did he take your passport if your visa is denied ? maybe its just in AP ????

what exactly it says on the white paper ? Can you post here hiding your personal detail please

My visa has been denied under the provision of immigration and national act. 

Tick on option Section 221(g). 

My case requires additional administrative process. 

return my nikah nama, my birth certificate, my wedding photograph submitted by my husband with I-130 form.

Timeline
1 minute ago, SDMDZFRV said:

My visa has been denied under the provision of immigration and national act. 

Tick on option Section 221(g). 

My case requires additional administrative process. 

return my nikah nama, my birth certificate, my wedding photograph submitted by my husband with I-130 form.

Your visa is not denied its under AP

Read more detail here :http://visarefusal.com/221g/

Wish you best of luck.... Maybe your travel to Iran/Iraq + your husband 2nd marriage was a red flag ... I think you just have to wait it out

Timeline
On 8/27/2017 at 11:22 PM, SDMDZFRV said:

They required. I submitted my Police certificate on dec 2016 validity 6 months. My interview was on 20 July 2017 and my police certificate expired. They emailed me for new police certificate 

1 hour ago, Lazybones18 said:

What kind of police certificate ?

my wife lives in Lahore. and she resided in 2 different houses in the last 5 years. Does she has to get 2 police certificates from 2 different stations.

Punjab police also had a character certificate which covers the entire punjab

Yes police character certificate . In Sindh they give district wise . Sorry I really don't know about punjab. 

Police certificate required address mention on ur doc . 

• 1 month later...
Timeline

I am curious to know if people are bring put into AP in Islamabad without any red flags in their file and female as beneficiary ?

any cases like that here ?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 2/10/2016 at 7:14 PM, Lkhan123 said:

Hi Friends,

So my fiance was given a white 221g with administrative processing marked on it. His passport was also kept. I emailed the Islamabad embassy asking them why he wasnt issued a visa. I got a reply back from them today. This is the reply:Dear Sir/Madam, Our records indicate that this case is in its final review. Please feel free to check back with our office after four weeks. So guys should i consider this a good sign? They didnt write the usual its in AP so just wait for it response. Plz give any feedback you guys might have!

Can you please tell me there e-mail address 

Timeline
On 7/26/2017 at 7:34 AM, Lazybones18 said:

i thought Islamabad embassy doesn't require police certificates ?

I went for the interview and they didn't ask me for character certificate 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

Those guys who are waiting for ans with AP but there passports are in embassy then they are good to go . All normal .

Mine status is application received what is it means have any idea? 

3 hours ago, salu sou said:

Can you please tell me there e-mail address 

Email address avail in us embassy website but one thing for everyone. They always reply in specific pattern so best thing wait and patience.in true they dont care about ur email so they have to complete their own job first.

hope you all got it 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, FaisalM said:

Islamabad embassy got your case . So wait for call or email

I already went for interview and at the end he didn't tell me am approved or not but they didn't return any documents or any slip ....he said embassy will contact you

i just trying to find out is there further process left from mine side or i just have to wait for my interview result

Because in every case i seen that they tells you on the spot you deny or accept 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.