Hazelangelie

Expedite for pregnant

83 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi, i just need help regarding expedite for pregnancy. I am 17weeks pregnant now and my husband and i are planninh for expedite. Would that be ok if we just put in the proof of my prenancy like ultasound, and my doctor's recommendatiom allowing me to travel. Can anyone send me expedite sample those who were pregnant too.Your reply is a big help. Godbless.

Pregnancy is not a reason for an expedite.

Remove it from your mind.

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Unless you can prove that the baby in the tummy needs urgent US medical facility intervention or help.

=============
5/20/2019 - I129 Submitted

5/22/19 - NOA1

• 2 weeks later...

Expedite approved! To those who commented here thanks i really appreciate it but just want to share that by God hands nothing is impossible! :) i dont have medical reason there ,i just sent proof that im pregnant thats it. Dont lose hope! Expedite oregnant without medical reason as long as u have proof everything is ok. :) Godbless!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Expedite approved! To those who commented here thanks i really appreciate it but just want to share that by God hands nothing is impossible! i dont have medical reason there ,i just sent proof that im pregnant thats it. Dont lose hope! Expedite oregnant without medical reason as long as u have proof everything is ok. Godbless!

I have a feeling that a lot of expedite requests are about to happen...

I have a feeling that a lot of expedite requests are about to happen...

Nothing is impossible! Just give them proof and its real. I received a lot of negative comments on my post but i just trust everything to God. :)

Great. Nebraska has expedited (at least) one case for being pregnant. Every time they do that it is going to make the wait for me even longer.

Thanks.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi, i just need help regarding expedite for pregnancy. I am 17weeks pregnant now and my husband and i are planninh for expedite. Would that be ok if we just put in the proof of my prenancy like ultasound, and my doctor's recommendatiom allowing me to travel. Can anyone send me expedite sample those who were pregnant too.Your reply is a big help. Godbless.

I wish that was possible.

I've gone through whole pregnancy and birth without my husband. Now our baby is 6 months old and I hope he will be here within the next 3 months.

Best wishes for you and and your whole family~

Timeline

I wish that was possible.

I've gone through whole pregnancy and birth without my husband. Now our baby is 6 months old and I hope he will be here within the next 3 months.

Best wishes for you and and your whole family~

Read her most recent post...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Expedite approved! To those who commented here thanks i really appreciate it but just want to share that by God hands nothing is impossible! i dont have medical reason there ,i just sent proof that im pregnant thats it. Dont lose hope! Expedite oregnant without medical reason as long as u have proof everything is ok. Godbless!

I'm very surprised.

How much faster will it make the process?

I'm very surprised.

I'm more interested in how much it slows everyone else down.

Timeline in brief:

Married: September 27, 2014

I-130 filed: February 5, 2016

NOA1: February 8, 2016 Nebraska

NOA2: July 21, 2016

Interview: December 6, 2016 London

POE: December 19, 2016 Las Vegas

N-400 filed: September 30, 2019

Interview: March 22, 2021 Seattle

Oath: March 22, 2021 COVID-style same-day oath

Now a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'm more interested in how much it slows everyone else down.

This far she "only" got expedite for the service center I think she would have to apply for expedite for NVC also.

But I totally understand you and have the some thoughts as you have about it. MANY expedite will come now with the same excuse.

I'm very surprised.

My husband will send the docs to me and i will just show it during my interview. We are working on medical and interview slot. They said 1month everything is all settled! :)

Timeline

My husband will send the docs to me and i will just show it during my interview. We are working on medical and interview slot. They said 1month everything is all settled! :)

So they expedited with no proof?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.