kalusha

I-751 February 2016 Filers

1,544 posts in this topic

Hey guys!! I have been a silent reader of this thread, and just want to give you guys an update on my case.

My NOA was 8th Feb 2016.

Status on the website still says the standard message "On February 8, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, ....."

But I got a mail this week from USCIS stating that my case is APPROVED.

Hopefully you guys will hear back from USCIS soon. Good Luck!

Next step: Filing for USC.

Cheers!

One more thing to add, I have an Infopass appointment tomorrow to get a temporary stamp, so I can travel out of the country.

To people who are having a hard time finding a slot for Infopass appointment, I would recommend checking after 12am.

Hi there! Any here on this forum filed a 1751 in February 2016 at the Vermont office and has received there approval of there 10 year green card as yet?

12 minutes ago, Reidema said:

Hi there! Any here on this forum filed a 1751 in February 2016 at the Vermont office and has received there approval of there 10 year green card as yet?

Hi there,

According to the report on visajourney, there are 22 people on this forum who filed their removal of conditon applications at the Vermont Service Center in February 2016. Only 3 people have gotten their approval so far. All the rest is still waiting. 

Hope I answered you question...

4 minutes ago, Reda said:

Hi there,

According to the report on visajourney, there are 22 people on this forum who filed their removal of conditon applications at the Vermont Service Center in February 2016. Only 3 people have gotten their approval so far. All the rest is still waiting. 

Hope I answered you question...

Hello! Thanks for the response! It's so stressful waiting ! I have called several times to USCIS and they keep saying they are working on it!

1 minute ago, Reidema said:

Hello! Thanks for the response! It's so stressful waiting ! I have called several times to USCIS and they keep saying they are working on it!

I know, I feel the same way. I applied on February of last year and I am still waiting. I did not call anybody though. I just going to wait and see. Hope we all get approved soon.

3 minutes ago, Reda said:

I know, I feel the same way. I applied on February of last year and I am still waiting. I did not call anybody though. I just going to wait and see. Hope we all get approved soon.

Sure feels a little bit re-assuring that it's not me alone but we need to get this and move on!

15 hours ago, Numii said:

Hey guys!! I have been a silent reader of this thread, and just want to give you guys an update on my case.

My NOA was 8th Feb 2016.

Status on the website still says the standard message "On February 8, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, ....."

But I got a mail this week from USCIS stating that my case is APPROVED.

Hopefully you guys will hear back from USCIS soon. Good Luck!

Next step: Filing for USC.

Cheers!

That is awesome! I filed in February as well and is still waiting 

16 hours ago, Numii said:

One more thing to add, I have an Infopass appointment tomorrow to get a temporary stamp, so I can travel out of the country.

To people who are having a hard time finding a slot for Infopass appointment, I would recommend checking after 12am.

Just a heads up to guys who are looking for appointments in different area.

I went for infopass appointment in Fairfax, VA and they told they don't have the jurisdiction to serve my case as I live in Maryland. Even though I got my approval letter, they still told me to go to baltimore to get a temporary stamp.

Edited by Numii

2 hours ago, Reidema said:

That is awesome! I filed in February as well and is still waiting 

4 hours ago, wydot said:

Ok everyone i got my card in the afternoon yesterday so sinced it said they mailed the card on Jan 30 i got the card on feb 2. Good luck everyone!

Congrats wydot. I got my card in the mail today also. So the final timeline: 1/23 approval, 1/26 production, 1/31 mailing, 2/3 received. 

Best of luck to all of you. Look forward to seeing you on an N-400 forum soon!

NotLarry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
4 hours ago, NotLarry said:

Congrats wydot. I got my card in the mail today also. So the final timeline: 1/23 approval, 1/26 production, 1/31 mailing, 2/3 received. 

NotLarry

Congrats to you too hope everybody get a good news either! See you on an N-400 NotLarry

Congratulations on all the approvals again.

On February 9, 2016, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received.....

5 more days and it will be 1 year since we submitted our application. Fingers are still crossed.:jest:

Timeline for N-400   
Package Sent ----> 3/13/17

Package Received ---> Friday, March 17, 2017 @ 3:50 am

CC Charged ---->  3/20/2017
NOA ----> 3/23/17                                                                                
Finger Prints ---> 4/14/2017 --> Early FP 4/12/17!!
Inline for an Interview notice received ---> 4/14/17
Interview Scheduled ---> Waiting for letter in the mail to see the actual date.  8/30/17
letter in the mail arrived ---> 9/5/17
Interview Date ---> 10/05/17
Oath ---> 10/12/2017

15 hours ago, NotLarry said:

NotLarry

Do you know when your online status changed? My approval letter date is 1/27 - but status hasnt changed yet. Just waiting for my new new card so i can then apply for n400.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.