Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I didn't bother doing 500 but I've got the time so maybe lol. Hoping she will be here by this summer, everyone we know that has been through this process has moved rather quick. Plus I had a lawyer (through a legal plan at work) submit the paperwork so there wouldn't be any reason for an RFE.

I just use the app and but it doesn't show only I-129s. I'm hoping he can be here by Memorial weekend because then I'll have time off to help him adjust. I know it's not likely to happen that fast but I'm hoping lol.

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-08 (Delivered by USPS)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-11 (Received confirmation text)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-16 (Received hardcopy confirmation)

I-129F NOA2: Approval: 2016-04-25

I-129F NOA2: Hardcopy: 2016-04-28

NVC Recieved: 2016-05-12

Case Number Assigned: 2016-05-13

Medical: 2016-06-14

Interview: 2016-06-16

Found out we were denied K1 2016-08-02

Researching places to get married and will be filing CR-1

Just pray folks....

Lord I thank You for a Blessed day once again, thank You for a roof over my head and food on my table. Thank You for Your Loving Hand of protection over my life and on my loved ones, all the Glory Honor and Praise to You. Thank You Lord for saving us by Your Grace. Thank You that You are mindful of us and we know You have a great plan in store for us.

Lord I want to bow my head before you tonight to just ask for our visa to be approved, I know Father God that our time is not Your time but please let this happen for us. I can never make any journey without You in my life. ? Thank you for never letting go of my hand. Father God, I deserve nothing and this is all Your Will and not mine but I ask this in Your Precious Name JESUS CHRIST ?

Amen and thank you for such a beautiful prayer.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Four RFE within 150 cases behind me.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I'm not sure about looking at case numbers. 2 case numbers out of 5 before from mine got approved yesterday. Just wishing for good news. Driving me nuts.

Considering it's a Gov employee I'm waiting on I wish there was a way to send donuts over. That could expedite it greatly lol

Timeline

I am a gov employee as well, and seeing how some of my coworkers "work" scares me. :cry:

I've been contracting since 2004, I know all the tricks to get work moving.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I may be incorrect but I looked at the USCIS site and manually searched other numbers in each direction for I129F until I cam across other types of petitions. I found 18 within my range. I assume there's more for that single date but this may be the batch that was tossed on someone's desk to file. I saved the whole batch and setup email alerts for when they start to become processed to the next step. I've been rather obsessed looking into time frames and trying to predict when my fiance will come into the US. I'm the type of guy that checks shipping status right after placing an order on Amazon so this isn't much different in that respect lol.

That's interesting. If this is just a single batch dumped on a single case worker's desk then hopefully my case would have been given to another worker and isn't simply sitting in the endless backlog. The WAC numbers here are in the 2000s whereas mine is in the 6000s so if it were done in chronological order, I'd have a long wait ahead of me.

Here's hoping for the best.

K1 Fiance Visa:

03/02/2016 - I-129F mailed

10/02/2016 - NOA1

19/04/2016 - NOA2

11/05/2016 - Transferred to NVC

23/05/2016 - Transferred to Embassy

25/05/2016 - DS-160 completed

09/06/2016 - Medical

18/08/2016 - Interview - APPROVED

22/08/2016 - Administrative Processing

24/08/2016 - Visa issued

30/08/2016 - Visa received

24/09/2016 - Point of Entry

11/10/2016 - Married

Timeline

Looks like theres hundreds of petitions that were received on the 8th.....im gonna be waiting for a very long time....

What's your case #? Ours is WAC1690302805 which was received on Feb 5th but not entered into the system until Feb 11th. That means it takes about a week for them to update their data.

Out of boredom and wanting to know more I searched for every single I-129F petition that fell on Feb 5th. I found 172 of them in all. 5 have been approved as of now, 5 have been sent RFE's, 1 was denied for lack of signature, 2 have had info updated, 2 have had additional documents mailed, and 1 had an RFE received. 156 are still awaiting approval. From this I've noticed anything with an error was caught rather quickly and returned so if you didn't get an RFE within about 2 weeks I wouldn't worry.

I also noticed you're in Waipahu, I'm in Kalihi :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

That's interesting. If this is just a single batch dumped on a single case worker's desk then hopefully my case would have been given to another worker and isn't simply sitting in the endless backlog. The WAC numbers here are in the 2000s whereas mine is in the 6000s so if it were done in chronological order, I'd have a long wait ahead of me.

Here's hoping for the best.

Wow, mine was in the 0900s. It is crazy to think how many files there are!

Timeline

Wow, mine was in the 0900s. It is crazy to think how many files there are!

It's not an exact chronological order. Different sections of the receipt # mean different thing WAC16 for example is probably for 2016 filing year. Other sections may be coded for date or even subsection of who's working the cases. Much like a serial # only the last 3 or 4 digits probably mean anything.

Edited by Chris98vf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

What's your case #? Ours is WAC1690302805 which was received on Feb 5th but not entered into the system until Feb 11th. That means it takes about a week for them to update their data.

Out of boredom and wanting to know more I searched for every single I-129F petition that fell on Feb 5th. I found 172 of them in all. 5 have been approved as of now, 5 have been sent RFE's, 1 was denied for lack of signature, 2 have had info updated, 2 have had additional documents mailed, and 1 had an RFE received. 156 are still awaiting approval. From this I've noticed anything with an error was caught rather quickly and returned so if you didn't get an RFE within about 2 weeks I wouldn't worry.

I also noticed you're in Waipahu, I'm in Kalihi :)

Mine is in the 6000s

Service Center : California Service Center

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-01

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-08 (Delivered by USPS)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-11 (Received confirmation text)

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-16 (Received hardcopy confirmation)

I-129F NOA2: Approval: 2016-04-25

I-129F NOA2: Hardcopy: 2016-04-28

NVC Recieved: 2016-05-12

Case Number Assigned: 2016-05-13

Medical: 2016-06-14

Interview: 2016-06-16

Found out we were denied K1 2016-08-02

Researching places to get married and will be filing CR-1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

It's not an exact chronological order. Different sections of the receipt # mean different thing WAC16 for example is probably for 2016 filing year. Other sections may be coded for date or even subsection of who's working the cases. Much like a serial # only the last 3 or 4 digits probably mean anything.

Yes, but where your number ends in 2805 mine ends in 0900 (can't remember the two last numbers from off top of my head at the moment). So that is a lot of files.

Timeline

Yes, but where your number ends in 2805 mine ends in 0900 (can't remember the two last numbers from off top of my head at the moment). So that is a lot of files.

Out of the 172 I found another 20-30% more were other forms of petition. so lets say an easy 300 a day, perhaps more. It's a lot of work but they must be staffed well and work long hours. Imagine that X 365.

Edited by Chris98vf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.