Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Approved...in a hurry because at work. Woohoo!

Click the "Spoiler" button to see our full timeline.

I-129F Sent : 2016-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2016-02-19

I-129F NOA2 : 2016-04-18

I-129F NOA2 (printed) : 2016-04-22

NBI, CENOMAR, Birth Certificates, Passport Complete: 2016-05-02

NVC Acknowledged Case: 2016-05-06

NVC Assigned Case Number: 2016-05-09

CFO Certificate: 2016-05-12

Medical Complete: 2016-05-17

Interview Passed: 2016-05-23

CEAC Status "Administrative Processing": 2016-05-23

CEAC Status "Issued": 2016-05-24

2GO in transit: 2016-05-26

Visa in hand: 2016-05-27 (Manila)

POE: 2016-05-29

Married: 2016-07-16

AOS Sent: 2016-08-24

NOA Email: 2016-08-31
Biometrics: 2016-09-29
EAD Status "New Card is being produced" : 2016-11-02
AP Status "Case was approved" : 2016-11-02
EAD Status "Card is has been delivered to me by USPS" : 2016-11-18 (Status never said "mailed")
I-485 Status "New Card is being produced":2016-11-22

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Approved...in a hurry because at work. Woohoo!

Thats awesome, congratulations!! :D

02/24/16 -- I-129F sent to Lewisville, TX

02/26/16 -- Arrived at Lewisville, TX

03/02/16 -- NOA1 Email and Text. Sent to CSC

06/01/16 -- I-129F RFE

06/13/16 -- RFE Reply

06/20/16 -- I-129F NOA2

07/15/16 -- NVC Received

07/19/16 -- Case number assigned

07/20/16 -- NVC Left

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I'd like to congratulate everyone that has been approved these last couple of weeks!! I just got notice of my approval as well, and I'm shaking haha! You all were right when you said it's an overwhelming feeling! I know there's more waiting to do, but just getting the approval out of the way so we can focus on the next steps makes me feel like 50% of the process is complete. Cheers!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I'd like to congratulate everyone that has been approved these last couple of weeks!! I just got notice of my approval as well, and I'm shaking haha! You all were right when you said it's an overwhelming feeling! I know there's more waiting to do, but just getting the approval out of the way so we can focus on the next steps makes me feel like 50% of the process is complete. Cheers!!

Congrats!!! .... The next waiting is more relaxing :)

Timeline

Really Georgia......I wish I could say I was more relaxed waiting on the NVC to receive the file...lol.

Haha ... Sorry I think it's more relaxing then the wait for either being approved or the RFE :)

Just got my NVC Case # and Invoice ID. Hopefully will be at the consulate in Rio by the end of the week.

Congrats on the case number :D

Timeline

Thanks Georgia. Congrats to you too.

Thanks :) Also just waiting to hear from the embassy so I can move on and book the interview we have a small wait for about 1 month to get to the interview here :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Just got my NVC Case # and Invoice ID. Hopefully will be at the consulate in Rio by the end of the week.

How many days did you have between NOA2 and NVC case number?

I am pretty much just going to wait until I hear something from the consulate here. I have finals for the next month so I am in no rush!

Timeline

I am pretty much just going to wait until I hear something from the consulate here. I have finals for the next month so I am in no rush!

I'm pretty sure his was expedited at NVC also :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Thanks :) Also just waiting to hear from the embassy so I can move on and book the interview we have a small wait for about 1 month to get to the interview here :)

Yeah I'm going to try to do the same military expedite for the interview if able. My lawyer is working through the congressman. I'm hoping to get it done as fast as possible.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ye same position, only reason I want my case number is to get my medical out the way :P

K1 Fiance Visa:

02/03/2016: I-129F sent

02/11/2016: I-129F petition received at Dallas

02/17/2016: NOA1 emailed and text

02/23/2016: Hardcopy NOA1 received

04/07/2016: NOA2 approved

04/12/2016: Hardcopy NOA2 received

Timeline

Yeah I'm going to try to do the same military expedite for the interview if able. My lawyer is working through the congressman. I'm hoping to get it done as fast as possible.

It's understandable. Will hope you get it soon :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.