Chris&Olivia

I-129F February 2016 Filers

3,803 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Alas, no information about the money order according to that website.

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Promised to give an update.

I see one approved near mine (beginning of February, this is an expedite) Then I see 3 cases have gotten an RFE.

How do you search case numbers of people before of after you or does it automatically shows up and the status? I try searching numbers like i change last four digits of my case number and what i get is a k2 case not k1 ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iceland
Timeline

Georgia,

Thanks for following up. I only put it on the last page where it asked what his location would be for interview. Copenhagen, correct? I did read that the US would 'route it' correctly, regardless of my answer. Should I be contacting them?

He's actually in Greenland, but there's no consulate there!

Thanks,

Efe

Ohhh, I love Greenland.

I wonder if it would be transferred to the consulate in Iceland since it is closer.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Ohhh, I love Greenland.

I wonder if it would be transferred to the consulate in Iceland since it is closer.

Sadly, very doubtful. Greenland is part of the Kingdom of Denmark :-) Making Denmark one of the top 15 largest countries by landmass in the world!

K-1 Visa

24 Feb 16 - Sent application to Lewisville, TX (via USPS)

26 Feb 16 - Signature received in Dallas
29 Feb 16 - Date received on USCIS website
03 Mar 16 - Application touched - ACH initiated

04 Mar 16 - NOA1 Text / Email Alert Received

California Service Center

01 Jun 16 - RFE Notice on App

06 Jun 16 - RFE Received in mail (need additional proof)

07 Jun 16 - RFE Sent

08 Jun 16 - RFE Received by CSC

14 Jun 16 - NOA 2 Text / Email Alert - Approved!

National Visa Center

27 Jun 16 - Schedule Medical

8 Jul 16 - Received case

13 Jul 16 - Assigned Case Number

European Duties

4 Jul 16 - Medical in Copenhagen

11 Aug 16 - Interview in Stockholm

14 Aug 16 - English Translation of Birth Certificate

25 Aug 16 - Received packet

US

1 Sep 16 - ARRIVAL IN US

23 Oct 16 - Wedding

10 Nov 16 - Apply for SSN

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Sadly, very doubtful. Greenland is part of the Kingdom of Denmark :-) Making Denmark one of the top 15 largest countries by landmass in the world!

No thats a problem because then they will send the case to Copenhagen but ALL from Denmark, Norway and Sweden have to do the K-1/CR-1 interview in Stockholm.

The medical is in Copenhagen.

How do you search case numbers of people before of after you or does it automatically shows up and the status? I try searching numbers like i change last four digits of my case number and what i get is a k2 case not k1 ?

Iphone or android? It's different on the devices :)

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline

No thats a problem because then they will send the case to Copenhagen but ALL from Denmark, Norway and Sweden have to do the K-1/CR-1 interview in Stockholm.

Iphone or android? It's different on the devices :)

Im using an iphone. I already installed the app actually but i dont know how to search on the app for k1 cases. It only gives me k2 results ?

Timeline

Im using an iphone. I already installed the app actually but i dont know how to search on the app for k1 cases. It only gives me k2 results ?

K-2's don't have their own numbers.

If you have the right app. Then at the bottom it says search cases the you just enter a case number you want to search for and the count you want 1-500

Timeline

Maybe you are lucky they know these mistakes happen and they just send it to Sweden :) I hope :)

Timeline

K-2's don't have their own numbers.

If you have the right app. Then at the bottom it says search cases the you just enter a case number you want to search for and the count you want 1-500

I just did that. I put my case number on the start receipt and put 25 on the count and it gave me three 129f results and the rest were 130. I would want to ask if its possible to just see 129f results? I assume 130 is a k2 case, ya?

Timeline

I just did that. I put my case number on the start receipt and put 25 on the count and it gave me three 129f results and the rest were 130. I would want to ask if its possible to just see 129f results? I assume 130 is a k2 case, ya?

No, I-130 is spouse visa among others. (Alien relative as they put it)

No in this app it will be a mix of all because you can set it to diff. forms but not I-129F (Not that I have seen of so far)

If you put in 500 or a little less you'll see some I-129F :)

Edited by Georgia16

Timeline

No, I-130 is spouse visa among others. (Alien relative as they put it)

No in this app it will be a mix of all because you can set it to diff. forms but not I-129F (Not that I have seen of so far)

If you put in 500 or a little less you'll see some I-129F :)

Gotcha! Thanks so much! Youve been very helpful?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Via our package tracking number we saw that our i-129f arrived at the Lewisville Lockbox on February 12th. I filled out the G-1145 email and text message form so I expected to get electronic NOA1 pretty quickly its been 21 days and NOTHING! No hardcopy, text or email. Called today and (finally!) was able to talk to a real human person. They said my name wasn't coming up in the system so they haven't even cashed our check... I am getting so worried! Anyone else in the same boat?

Timeline

Via our package tracking number we saw that our i-129f arrived at the Lewisville Lockbox on February 12th. I filled out the G-1145 email and text message form so I expected to get electronic NOA1 pretty quickly its been 21 days and NOTHING! No hardcopy, text or email. Called today and (finally!) was able to talk to a real human person. They said my name wasn't coming up in the system so they haven't even cashed our check... I am getting so worried! Anyone else in the same boat?

Those of you who were stuck at the lockbox, please help here :)

:( Is it too early to make an Infopass appointment?

My package arrived at Dallas on 2/27 and my money order was just cashed yesterday. Definitely seems fishy that yours has not been when it was received weeks before.

Spoiler

2/25/16...Mailed I-129F packet to Dallas lockbox

2/27/16...USPS confirms delivery at post office

3/3/16...Money order cashed

3/4/16...NOA1 email/text

5/26/16...NOA2 email/text

6/17/16...NVC received

6/20/16...Case number assigned

6/29/16...Medical

7/12/16...Interview Approved!

7/13/16...Visa in Administrative Processing

7/14/16...Visa Issued
7/19/16...Visa received (courier)
7/25/16...Arrival in US ❤️ (via Dublin POE)

8/1/16...City Hall wedding

8/9/16...Mailed AOS, EAD, AP packet to Chicago lockbox

8/12/16...NOA1 email/text

8/30/16...Received biometrics letter

9/2/16...Early walk-in biometrics at Portland, ME field office

10/17/16...EAD/AP status changed to "Approved"

11/1/16...Received EAD/AP combo card in the mail

3/22/17...AOS approved without interview

3/30/17...Green Card received in mail

ROC

2/11/19...Mailed I-751 packet to Dallas lockbox

2/15/19...Package delivered by USPS

2/19/19...Text message - receipt notice 

2/20/19...Check cashed

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

I think you can track USPS money orders here? https://mois.usps.com/pls/pmoisnp/mois_external_pkg.main

If you have the serial number.

I found a telephone number that tells you if it is cashed or not. It was cashed on 3/3/16. I'm not sure if they cash it for both acceptance and rejection, but I'd like to think the NOA1 will be coming very soon.

Harold

Edited by Harold_Oakland

2-24-16 Petition Sent

2-29-16 Petition Received, Lewisville, TX

3-03-16 NOA1

6-03-16 RFE

6-22-16 NOA2

7-15-16 NVC Received

7-19-16 NVC Case Number Received

7-20-16 NVC Status changed to in route

7-21-16 NVC Status changed to Ready

8-07-16 Packet 3 Received

8-07-16 Packet 3 Sent

8-12-16 Packet 4 Received

8-15-16 Medical Interview

9-06-16 Interview

9-06-16 Additional Documents request

9-29-16 CEAC Status Issued - Approved!

10-9-16 Visa in hand

10-11-16 POE Detroit

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.