MASH

February 2016 AOS Filers

2,760 posts in this topic

I'm in New Hampshire! I've been driving in my New England license I have tell April 22nd to get a NH license I don't think I will have info then so I will probably avoid driving. I agree about the not working thing I feel like I should start a "housewife of New England" lol I can't wait to start school and get a job!!

My NOA took 17 days that made me extremely anxious but now I'm trying to just go with the flow. My stress level was so high I kept snapping at everyone and was breaking out!! So I've definitely been trying to chill out not only for my sake but for my hubby he's such a rock ??

Hopefully we all get info soon !!

Hold onto your hat its going to be a bumpy ride!!

but don't worry you'll get through it :luv:

If you don't mind me asking do you know how long it took them to give you the letter that tells you the interview date?

MASH...I see you got an update on ur AOS. That was quick. I haven't had any update. Still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

If you don't mind me asking do you know how long it took them to give you the letter that tells you the interview date?

i didnt recieve any letter yet.. it just says in the uscis case check online.

Interview Is Scheduled

On April 6, 2016, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXX. Your interview is on May 10, 2016. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your interview notice by May 6, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

It was, I was sat here oblivious just presuming it took that long and then I logged in here and saw that people were getting NOA1 like a week after posting and then started to get angry lol. Yeh I drive on my UK license but want a NY one for ID and to get a car in the future. I have a friends wedding at the end of June I hope I am able to make it!

I think New York is busy yes that's where I am. Where in New Jersey are you? Popular place to move to in the states!

I know, I have shipped my road bike out from home so I can burn off some frustration now the weather is OK! (Can't cycle in the winter in New York...)

Hahaha, these forums are a blessing and a curse. My husband just finished telling me to stop coming on here because I'm driving myself mad. See, I lived in Toronto and stupidly thought I could get away without ever having to get my driver's license. A decision I very much regret now that I am in NJ suburbia. I'm in Monmouth County, in Hazlet. About 45 minutes outside of NYC! (One of the major positives haha).

K1, EAD/AP + AOS + ROC = 0 RFE's

Next step: Citizenship!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

It was, I was sat here oblivious just presuming it took that long and then I logged in here and saw that people were getting NOA1 like a week after posting and then started to get angry lol. Yeh I drive on my UK license but want a NY one for ID and to get a car in the future. I have a friends wedding at the end of June I hope I am able to make it!

I think New York is busy yes that's where I am. Where in New Jersey are you? Popular place to move to in the states!

I know, I have shipped my road bike out from home so I can burn off some frustration now the weather is OK! (Can't cycle in the winter in New York...)

seems like both New York and New Jersey are busy...

Which sucks because I'm moving from NJ to NY

Weather has been crazy lately hopefully second winter decides to leave soon lol

AOS
Package sent 02/22/2016
Packaged arrived 02/24/2016
NOA1 text and email 03/02/2016
NOA1 hard copies in mail 03/09/2016
Biometrics letter in mail 03/18/2016
Biometrics appointment 04/01/2016
EAD approval e-mail 04/20/2016 - I-797 notice received 04/25/2016
EAD card mailed on 04/22/2016 - Card received in mail 04/26/2016
Contacted congressman's office about case - 09/09/2016
Interview letter in mail - 09/16/2016, cancelled 9/23/2016

EAD renewal package sent - 01/10/2017

Package arrived on - 01/13/2017

Infopass Appointment (no movement on case since September) - 4/3/17 - No apt # in notice sent out in February (we never received this letter), told we will be rescheduled manually

EAD renewal approved and mailed out - 04/20/17

New EAD received - 4/28/17

New interview notice received - 5/4/17

I-485 Interview (Finally!) - 5/31/17

I-485 Approved - 5/31/17

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I am not trying to gloat or rub this in anybody's faces but I thought I would give an update so you know what to expect as far as USCIS updates. My wife's AOS was approved this past Friday and today got an update that the card was mailed today. I had seen other posts that the site provides a tracking number but there isn't on listed.

Again, not to gloat or anything, I know the frustration some of you are feeling, I sat in TSC hell for 7 months last year without a word.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

I am not trying to gloat or rub this in anybody's faces but I thought I would give an update so you know what to expect as far as USCIS updates. My wife's AOS was approved this past Friday and today got an update that the card was mailed today. I had seen other posts that the site provides a tracking number but there isn't on listed.

Again, not to gloat or anything, I know the frustration some of you are feeling, I sat in TSC hell for 7 months last year without a word.

Please don't feel like you're bragging! Our case has hit every delay possible and it's driving me insane, so seeing good news here reminds me that we will get there eventually. Nothing but happiness for you. :) Congrats!!

K1 Visa

03/30/2015 - I-129F sent

04/06/2015 - NOA1

04/30/2015 - NOA2

05/14/2015 - NVC case number assigned

05/15/2015 - Petition left NVC, sent to Paris embassy

05/20/2015 - Paris embassy received

06/05/2015 - Packet 3 received

08/04/2015 - Medical

09/03/2015 - Interview... APPROVED!

09/10/2015 - Visa received

11/20/2015 - POE in Seattle

12/31/2015 - Married! (L)

Adjustment of Status

01/29/2016 - Filed I-485/I-765/I-131

02/08/2016 - NOAs received

03/03/2016 - RFE

03/23/2016 - Biometrics appointment

06/07/2016 - Interview... APPROVED!

06/14/2016 - Green card received

Wow...that was fast. What state r u in?

Oklahoma

I-129F Journey AOS Journey

2/3/2015 - Sent I-129F 2/23/2016

2/9/2015 - Packet delivered to Dallas TX Lockbox

2/12/2015 - Received NOA1 via Email/Text Texas Service Center

2/13/2015 - Received NOA1 hardcopy via mail

​8/10/2015 - Received RFE via Email/Text

8/15/2015 - Received RFE hardcopy via mail

9/3/2015 - Received RFE reply via Email/Text

10/26/2015 - Case Approved NOA2 checked via Case Status App and USCIS website

10/28/2015 - Received NOA2 hardcopy in the mail

11/11/2015 - Case Received in NVC

11/12/2015 - Case Number Assigned

11/13/2015 - IN TRANSIT

12/23/2015 - Medical

1/6/16 - Interview Scheduled (PASSED)

1/14/16 - Visa in hand

1/27/16 - POE

AOS Journey (I-485, I-131,I-765)

2/23/2016 - Sent I485,I-131,I-785

3/6/2016 - Received NOA Text/Email

3/10/2016 - NOA1 Hard Copy

3/31/2016 - Biometric Appt

4/22/2016 - Approved EAD, AP also schedule interview 5/27/2016

​4/29/2016 - Received Combo Card

5/27/2016 - Interview (10 mins long) Approved.

5/30/2016 - Case updated Approved online

6/4/2016 - GC Mailed

6/6/2016- GC in hand

Though it may hit a nerve with some of us, it is not remotely bragging or gloating. I'd like to think this is them rewarding you for your extra long wait at TSC. Huge congrats!

K1, EAD/AP + AOS + ROC = 0 RFE's

Next step: Citizenship!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

i didnt recieve any letter yet.. it just says in the uscis case check online.

Interview Is Scheduled

On April 6, 2016, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXX. Your interview is on May 10, 2016. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your interview notice by May 6, 2016, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Oh that is strange ... I checked mine and it says nothing like that on there just that my case is ready to make an interview , maybe I don't have an actual interview date or they might just cancel mine and just process the green card , eaither way I still have lots of waiting to do ;)

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

MASH...I see you got an update on ur AOS. That was quick. I haven't had any update. Still waiting.

I hope you get ur update soon :)

Citizenship Journey:

K-1 Visa - Citizenship: 04/14/2015 - 09/20/22

7 Years 5 Months 0 Weeks 6 Days 10 Hours 30 Minutes 0 Seconds

US Passport Journey: (Expedited) 

USPS Passport Appointment: September 29th, 2022

Passport Office Received Documents: October 3rd, 2022

Passport Application Approved: October 19th, 2022

Passport Received: October 21st, 2022

FULL JOURNEY ADVENTURE:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=215312

DECEMBER 2022 N400 FILERS: (Update To Help Your Fellow Filers)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xHTs0yLIeoAXIW-O5iYOvRRvbriVgu7JVw8xQq8QDw/edit#gid=0

So so happy for you !! That just means we have a completion in the February filers and hopefully means we are all to follow congrats !!! ??

Hold onto your hat its going to be a bumpy ride!!

but don't worry you'll get through it :luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hahaha, these forums are a blessing and a curse. My husband just finished telling me to stop coming on here because I'm driving myself mad. See, I lived in Toronto and stupidly thought I could get away without ever having to get my driver's license. A decision I very much regret now that I am in NJ suburbia. I'm in Monmouth County, in Hazlet. About 45 minutes outside of NYC! (One of the major positives haha).

Lol! I am also unemployed and going buts on these forums, my husband is like get off it. We have our wedding (ceremony) planned in Canada in July...I am having nightmares of missing the wedding, which can't happen. I sent in my evidence for our RFIE...it was a silly mistake on a form plus my husband insisted on not sending in his 1040 for 2014 (sent TurboTax form instead) so we needed to send a full tax return.

Otherwise I'm happy so many people are getting approved. Please send me your good karma over here!

No! This is great news, not gloating! You should celebrate.

A

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh that is strange ... I checked mine and it says nothing like that on there just that my case is ready to make an interview , maybe I don't have an actual interview date or they might just cancel mine and just process the green card , eaither way I still have lots of waiting to do ;)

yep you still have a chance to skip the interview part unlike mine..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.