Deji

NVC Filers - February 2016

1,257 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Now you can be happy that today they did receive your case.....not much longer now for case number!!

Yeahh congrats

Hahaha.....that's right girl!!! Stay on top of it always.

Filed: Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hi All--

First, I am amazed by how much information and support I can see from this site. Thank you for creating this forum.

Second, I am not sure if its okay to post my concern here as the subject title says February and my scan date is Dec 28, so I apologize if I'm messing up the convo here.

I just wanted to reach out to anyone who has the same or close to our NVC scan date. We received an email from NVC saying that they received our papers last December 28th and that we need to wait for 30 days. I know a few from this site who has same scan date and their case has already been complete, yet to this date we haven't received any feedback for our case (aside from the generic response from NVC hotline that our process is under review already... )

we were also told that process may take 30-45 days rather than just 30 days.

I guess, I just want to know if there are also people out there who shares the same experience..

Thank you in advance!

Hi my scan date is 12/29 I got email saying about 30 days review, hope to not get a checklist

Good luck to everyone!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I hope so

Can't wait for CC

Hope to met in Islamabad too ?

That will be awesome :) Based on the trend i think our CC should be 11 or 12th. You think we get interview in couple days after then??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CC Today

Scan Date was Dec 23rd 2015

CC Today Feb 1st 2016

Congrats! Happy dance for you

CC's with scan dates for today are all over the place but couldn't be any happiers for you guys!

Believe the latest date I saw was either 12/28 or 12/30....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

CC Today

Scan Date was Dec 23rd 2015

CC Today Feb 1st 2016

Congrats!!

s-event.png

s-event.png

s-event.png

Marriage: June 15, 2015

File I-130: June 29, 2015

USCIS PD: June 30, 2015

NOA 1: July 2, 2015 (Nebraska)

NOA 2: December 10, 2015 (161 days)

NOA 2- Hard copy: December 16, 2015

Case Sent to NVC: December 17, 2015

NVC:

Case received: December 21, 2015

Case and IIN#: January 5, 2016

Choice of Agent -DS-261: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Invoiced: January 6, 2016

AOS Fee Paid: January 6, 2016

IV Fee Invoiced: January 7, 2016

IV Fee Paid: January 19, 2016

DS-260 Completed: January 19, 2016

Sent AOS & IV Packets: January 28, 2016

Scan Date: January 29, 2016

Case Complete: March 2, 2016

Interview Scheduled & Letter Received: May 25, 2016

Interview Date: July 18, 2016

Visa In Hand:

POE:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi my scan date is 12/29 I got email saying about 30 days review, hope to not get a checklist

Good luck to everyone!!

USC-ARM...ever considered calling to check the status? Maybe tomorrow or Wednesday is your day!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.