alexkb5

Dates on paperwork

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

So I finally got all my paperwork and evidence filled out, signed, and dated ready to send off because the only this I was waiting on was the medical exam results to include in my I-485 application. I went to go pick up the medical exam results and asked for a copy of what was in the sealed envelope for my records; upon reviewing it i noticed quite a few errors on the medical form regarding my immunizations as the civil surgeon checked I never had the Hep B, Hep A, and the dates were wrong for MMR even though I brought all my records with me to the appointment, plus the box regarding needing a chest xray or not was not ticked at all, even though I tested negative for TB on the skin test it should of been marked "Not applicable due to negative result on skin test". So I returned it to the medical center, showed them the errors and re photo copied all my records again for them! - MAKE SURE YOUR CHECK YOU RECORDS BEFORE SENDING THE MEDICAL OFF, thank god I asked for a copy or I probably would of got an RFE.

I am now waiting for my updated medical packed which I was told could take a week or two, all my documents are dated 12/10 along with the check I've written, should I redo the forms and date them when I get my medical results, which is hopefully by mid next week or just leave it as 12/10.

Thanks!

Edited by alexkb5

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

one thing i noticed was many in the US including USCIS do not realize that other countries use day then month and if you are have a date such as 7/8 being August 7th for birthdate on foreign paperwork, they don't know enough to realize it is August and they put July of documents

Even though we put correct dates on all our paperwork and translations, we had to send in a change to correct the dates USCIS made on husbands DOB

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Yeah, I know Australia writes day, month, year but they completely left off some immunizations checking "not age appropriate" which is an issue especially for Hep B as its a mandatory requirement unless exempt due to a medical condition. The dates they messed up on was the year writing 1998 instead of 1992.

I am just worried about the documents being too back dated before sending them in..

Edited by alexkb5

The DR at Medibank in Sydney made an error on my form as well- I reviewed the documents at home that evening- I raced back there first thing the following morning to have it corrected- it created a lot of stress because it took a few days to receive the updated version and if I hadn't noticed it, would have delayed issuance of my visa.

Very inconvenient and stressful grrr.

I think you are fine to leave the dates as are but somebody with more knowledge will hopefully respond as well.

ROC Window Opened: Thursday 7th December 2017

Posted Package: Friday 8th December

Package Received at USCIS: Monday 11th December

Check Cashed: Thursday 21 December

NOA Received: Wednesday 27 December

NOA Dated: Tuesday 12 December

Biometrics Letter Received: Saturday 13 January 2018

Biometrics Letter Notice Date: Friday 5 January

Biometrics Appointment: Wednesday 24 January

I-797 NOA I751 18 Months Extension Letter Received: 30 July (in an envelope from 'Potomac Service Center' Arlington VA)

I-797 NOA I751 18 Months Extension Letter Received: 08 August (in an envelope from 'Vermont Service Center' St Albans VT) different version!

On February 27, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC xxxxxxx at your local office :unsure: ?!

On April 9, 2018, we received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number EAC xxxxxxx at your local office :unsure: ?!

N-400 Applied 7th December 2018

N400 Interview 11th July 2019. Ended up being a ROC combo interview

ROC Approved 11th July 2019 (a few hours after interview)

N-400 Approved 11th July (a few hours after interview)

Oath Ceremony 22nd July - I am now a US citizen!

I went through Philadelphia:

Thursday July 11: I had my Naturalization Interview

Thursday July 11: A few hours later updated to show Oath Ceremony will be Scheduled

Friday July 12: Oath Ceremony Notice was mailed

Monday July 22: Oath Ceremony

Wednesday July 24: Certificare of Naturalization was mailed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.