Jerhine

F2a spouse of permanent resident

32 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

You need to call nvc and ask for urgent invoice number then ask them how can I choose my choice of address and agent. Because most of the time, if you don't call them they don't send welcome letter.. call nvc

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi to all. Filled out petition I-130 for my wife - category F2A. I have a green card. For the moment i recieved form I-797 once that says petition is received and 2 months later i have received a second I-797 with information that all documents are sent to NVC. So, pls tell me what is the next step? Already passed 4 months without receiving any letter from NVC. Do i have to start preparing some other form or i have still to wait. Pls tell me. Thanks to everyone!

. Evgenikd what is ur P/D

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and have several questions. My husband is permanent resident, and we filed i-130 for me, received notice of action (form I-797C) on 17th Sept 2015, PD being 11th Sept 2015. I have read that we were supposed to receive another notice of action. The question, should I start calling USCIS, asking if the petition is approved or should I just wait?

Thanks!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and have several questions. My husband is permanent resident, and we filed i-130 for me, received notice of action (form I-797C) on 17th Sept 2015, PD being 11th Sept 2015. I have read that we were supposed to receive another notice of action. The question, should I start calling USCIS, asking if the petition is approved or should I just wait?

Thanks!

i know you will be very curious for that.. but have patience and don't call USCIS before 4 months.. you can check here

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi guys am new her if any one can help me my wife green card holder and my PD is 17 sep 2013 all the required documents and fees sent to nvc last 17th of nov 2015 and today I checked on the ceac site and i have 3 n/a one for AOS and two for IV also showing complete and paid for both. My question my case is complete or not yet because i did not receive any notice from nvc that my case is complete. Thx

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

i know you will be very curious for that.. but have patience and don't call USCIS before 4 months.. you can check here

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Laddu, hi! Thanks a lot for your response, I guess we will have to be very patient... thanks!

Timeline

Hi guys am new her if any one can help me my wife green card holder and my PD is 17 sep 2013 all the required documents and fees sent to nvc last 17th of nov 2015 and today I checked on the ceac site and i have 3 n/a one for AOS and two for IV also showing complete and paid for both. My question my case is complete or not yet because i did not receive any notice from nvc that my case is complete. Thx

keep calling NVC... you are already very late..

Edited by laddu

Timeline

Laddu thx my dear i know we are late already but all my problems it was with my attorney as he dont know any thing but my concern is how to know that if my case is complete or no Thx

Timeline

Laddu thx my dear i know we are late already but all my problems it was with my attorney as he dont know any thing but my concern is how to know that if my case is complete or no Thx

you should call nvc... they will tell u the current status of your case. call them twice a day..

you should call nvc... they will tell u the current status of your case. call them twice a day..

Timeline

Guys thx god i call nvc just now and they inform that my case is complete on dec 23 but i did not receive any email just want to know after how many days I will get my interview letter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, PLS help me. I am so confused on what to do. My husband and i got married last month and i am a LPR and he is in the philippines. I already changed my maiden to my married name for my ss no and drivers license. Do i need to change my green card as well? Or i can still use it when i file the petition for my husband? Please advise. Thank you in advance

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.