BKN

December 2015 I-129F Filers [edited title]

1,886 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

I'm sending my packet off tomorrow morning. I am full of anxiety, just worried that I will do something wrong. Why does this process have to be so gut wrenching ?? Congrats to everybody that has already sent their info and received NOA. I will take any advice at all that you guys might have for me.

WELCOME!!!

We can do this! Good luck sending the file and don't forget to send the G1145 to get email and text notifications.

We forgot this..that is why I'm telling you.

Oh and on the check do not write dept. or they'll send it back. Write DEPARTMENT.....

Cheers!

Edited by AP & JJ

Finally Together :)I am the Beneficiary

K-1 Visa Journey

December 9th, 2015: I-129F Sent

December 14th, 2015: NOA1 - Hard Copy

January 19th, 2016: NOA2 - Hard Copy

February 2nd, 2016: NVC Received

​February 22nd, 2016: Consulate Received

​March 28th, 2016: Interview Date

April 1st, 2016: Visa Received

​May 16th, 2016: US Entry ---> Houston, TX

May 21st, 2016: Marriage ---> Lexington, MA

AOS Journey

June 10th, 2016: Mailed Package (AOS & EAD & AP via USPS Priority Mail)

​June 14h, 2016: Received delivery notification from UPS

​June 24th, 2016: Check was cashed

​June 27th, 2016: NOA-1 - E-Notification (email & text message) for AOS & AP

​July 1st, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for AOS & AP

​July 7th, 2016: Rejected EAD for missing sign

​July 11th, 2016: Sent EAD application again

July 12th, 2016: Biometrics Invitation

​July 18th, 2016: NOA-1 Hard Copy for EAD

​July 20th, 2016: Biometrics Appointment Done :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

Sorry, I'm a bit delinquent in registering on VJ and setting up my timeline..but..finally managed to find some time this evening to accomplish that.

Timeline so far:

11/30: I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

12/2: Received Date

12/4: Notice Date. Text notification rec'd 6:32pm w/receipt #

12/4: Email rec'd - case assigned to CSC

12/11: NOA1 hard copy rec'd

Good luck to all :star:

11/30: I-129F package mailed --> Dallas Lockbox
12/2: Received @ Dallas Lockbox
12/4: Notice (Priority) Date. Email rec'd: Assigned --> CSC
12/11: NOA1 hard copy rec'd
1/12: NOA2 --> approved
1/28: MNL# and IIN Received -In transit from NVC to Manila (USEM)
2/1: Packet 3 email rec'd from USEM - ready to interview her
3/10: Embassy Interview - Approved! :) :dancing:

3/17: Passport/Visa Rec'd from USEM

3/31: CFO Seminar

4/11: COE Seattle (Planned)

16Valve, on 15 Dec 2015 - 02:14 AM, said:16Valve, on 15 Dec 2015 - 02:14 AM, said:

How do you check that? Now I REALLY can't sleep. The check was for $340.

I triple checked.

Maybe mine's the incorrect form but I don't see how that's possible either. I went over everything a bunch of times and followed the guides to the letter!

I hope this turns out for you. Having to wait another 30 days on something as simple as a delivery but be rough. Best recommendation for one who has gone before you is to relax and remember you can only do what you can do and nothing more.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

I hope this turns out for you. Having to wait another 30 days on something as simple as a delivery but be rough. Best recommendation for one who has gone before you is to relax and remember you can only do what you can do and nothing more.

If there's an issue like a misspelling or wrong amount, do they just send it back to you without giving you the NOA1?

I thought they'd at least let me know they got it and THEN send it back.

Does anybody know this process? Getting absolutely nothing is what's getting to me. I though that even if they sent it back, I would've gotten it by now.

How do they send it? Regular mail?

If there's an issue like a misspelling or wrong amount, do they just send it back to you without giving you the NOA1?

I thought they'd at least let me know they got it and THEN send it back.

Does anybody know this process? Getting absolutely nothing is what's getting to me. I though that even if they sent it back, I would've gotten it by now.

How do they send it? Regular mail?

They except your packet, give you a NOA1 and begin processing. If they need additional information or corrections they will issue a RFE. Your problem is not with this part of the process but with the package arrival and there in lies the issue you should focus on. What exactly do you know so far?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

They except your packet, give you a NOA1 and begin processing. If they need additional information or corrections they will issue a RFE. Your problem is not with this part of the process but with the package arrival and there in lies the issue you should focus on. What exactly do you know so far?

Nothing. I've called also and there's nothing in the system either.

Nothing. I've called also and there's nothing in the system either.

How did you send your documents? What date did you send them? What address? Have you checked with the currier? What are they (USCIS and currier) telling you?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

How did you send your documents? What date did you send them? What address? Have you checked with the currier? What are they (USCIS and currier) telling you?[/quote

It was delivered and signed for on December 2 to the correct lockbox. USCIS can't tell me anything cause it's not in the system.

How did you send your documents? What date did you send them? What address? Have you checked with the currier? What are they (USCIS and currier) telling you?[/quote

It was delivered and signed for on December 2 to the correct lockbox. USCIS can't tell me anything cause it's not in the system.

Stay in touch with USCIS and after 30 days if you are not getting any answers then email the Ombudsman at cisombudsman@HQ.DHS.GOV. The Ombudsman provides an impartial and independent perspective to USCIS in an attempt to resolve problems. If no answers forth coming then contact your congressional representative.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

I was going to go with a lawyer at first until I found these forums and read something somebody wrote that basically said "I know so many people that were happy they did the process themselves but not many that paid a lawyer to do it for them."

That really stuck with me and I realized that doing it myself would be easy if I just followed the guides.

Of course I'm having an issue now but I believe it's unrelated to doing it myself.

Look like you are in the same boat as I Am\. I thougth paying an immigration lawyer for their services would give you piece of mind. Now after they told my my application was send in about a month ago (they couldn't give me the tracking number because their server crash) and i still have not received anything notice. They even told me to wait to 8 weeks. **** It even USCIS told me to block the check and refile and they still tell me to wait,.

Waste money for those clown, more headache and delay after delay. If i've found this forum before then I be in better situation now

Look like you are in the same boat as I Am\. I thougth paying an immigration lawyer for their services would give you piece of mind. Now after they told my my application was send in about a month ago (they couldn't give me the tracking number because their server crash) and i still have not received anything notice. They even told me to wait to 8 weeks. **** It even USCIS told me to block the check and refile and they still tell me to wait,.

Waste money for those clown, more headache and delay after delay. If i've found this forum before then I be in better situation now

Ive already prepared a brand new petition. I could mail today if I just got the word.

They don't know if mine has been sent back. Nothing.

Ive already prepared a brand new petition. I could mail today if I just got the word.

They don't know if mine has been sent back. Nothing.

Have you contact lockboxsuppot ? This support to be my lawyer office job but waiting it seem like forever. Took matter into my hand and email lockboxsupport yesterday, hopefully they response soon on where about of filling. That way i can show those clown and tell them to re-send the application.

I'm really pissed of at this immigration lawyer office, by the way they work and handling for your case. This type of case is time sensitive and all they can say it wait up to 6, 8 weeks\. When everyday of waiting is just another day delaying your case.

Who are you waiting for the OK to resend? Lawyer or USCIS LOCKBOX?

Edited by wong

Have you contact lockboxsuppot ? This support to be my lawyer office job but waiting it seem like forever. Took matter into my hand and email lockboxsupport yesterday, hopefully they response soon on where about of filling. That way i can show those clown and tell them to re-send the application.

I'm really pissed of at this immigration lawyer office, by the way they work and handling for your case. This type of case is time sensitive and all they can say it wait up to 6, 8 weeks\. When everyday of waiting is just another day delaying your case.

Who are you waiting for the OK to resend? Lawyer or USCIS LOCKBOX?

I didn't go through a lawyer. I emailed lockbox support several days ago. Still haven't heard back.

I'm waiting for any word to resend but can't really until I find out what up with my original petition.

I didn't go through a lawyer. I emailed lockbox support several days ago. Still haven't heard back.

I'm waiting for any word to resend but can't really until I find out what up with my original petition.

I see,

Me too, they said it can take up to 15 business days :(.

Hope you and I recevied the email from lockbox soon so we can resubmit and get this going.

Wish you the best of luck man

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.