BKN

December 2015 I-129F Filers [edited title]

1,886 posts in this topic

You're welcome!

Wooow what you've described makes me appreciate my fiancé even more - all that preparation you're doing with the apartment, my fiancé is going through the same. He's still hunting for an apartment for us at the moment as I will go to New York in August as soon as I finish my MBA and he's currently sharing a house. I'm not even waiting to graduate, I'll graduate in absentia!

I'm sure by now your fiancé has the good news :-)

All the best you two.

xxx

WE GOT APPROVED!!! I'm writing this as I'm waiting for the movers to show up lol. I'll send out more details later when this is all sorted! :D

event.png

event.png

WE GOT APPROVED!!! I'm writing this as I'm waiting for the movers to show up lol. I'll send out more details later when this is all sorted! :D

Such good news!! Congratulations!!!!

xxxxx

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Trust me when I say that I call everyday and even emailed them. It's passed the 35 days and nothing.

Well contact USCIS and gave them sent you an email stating it was sent to NVC and go from there. I've read a few cases like that on here search on the forums to see how those cases were resolved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi everyone, I know i have been away, but i have a question my NOA 2 is dated Feb 25 nd NVC has yet to rec my case. Is anyone else having this same issue?? Not sure what to do. I called USCIS and they stated that they already sent it to NVC

dam i know what u saying i havnt waited as long as u have but i no so many that recieved thiers within 10 days of noa2 i hope u get yours soon and me to my noa2 was the 16 of march

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

im just making sure that after the noa2 and it goes to nvc i wasnt supposed to send the i134 support papers to nvc was i

The i-134 is not needed till the interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So curious is there anyone who still havent got NOA2? It's been three and half months, still no updates yet from uscis. This is so frustrating! Does anyone also know what's gonna happen after 5 months of waiting? I know I can do web inquiry after five months, but so worried that uscis will give me the same bullshit, like "your case needs more time to process than others, pls keep waiting patiently". Appreciate any suggestions!

Timeline

It means nothing. The date is never used so no sense in trying to figure out what is what as it doesn't really matter.

Hello Greenbaum,

My fiance received a hard copy on the mail of the 2nd NOA2 dated Mar.30. But we were already approved Mar 9. we really find this strange.

is this an issue?

Hello Greenbaum,

My fiance received a hard copy on the mail of the 2nd NOA2 dated Mar.30. But we were already approved Mar 9. we really find this strange.

is this an issue?

Its not strange. Once your application is approved you'll get a text message then after about 2-3 weeks you'll get a hard copy of the approval as a NOA2. Hope this helps.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

So curious is there anyone who still havent got NOA2? It's been three and half months, still no updates yet from uscis. This is so frustrating! Does anyone also know what's gonna happen after 5 months of waiting? I know I can do web inquiry after five months, but so worried that uscis will give me the same bullshit, like "your case needs more time to process than others, pls keep waiting patiently". Appreciate any suggestions!

After 5 months you can do the following. 1. Scedule an infopass for the closes USCIS office near you. 2. Email the USCIS obundman. 3. Contact your Washington represenative. 4. Call USCIS. 5. Send an email to USCIS.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

My fiancee has her doctor's appointment today and interview in 7 days. I'm excited. It's so close I can feel it!

STARTED: Same sex couple. USC living in San Diego, CA. French citizen living in Vancouver, Canada.

12/11/2015 - Mailed I-129F Packet (Friday)

Spoiler

12/14/2015 - USPS Tracking confirmed receipt (Monday)

12/17/2015 - Received USCIS Email/Text (NOA1) (Thursday)

12/21/2015 - Received USCIS OFFICIAL LETTER (NOA1)

02/03/2016 - Received RFE Text

02/09/2016 - USCIS received RFE answer from me

02/12/2016 - Received NOA2 Text!

03/09/2016 - NVC received case!

03/11/2016 - NVC Sent it to Embassy

03/17/2016 - Consulate Received Case! (Shows "Ready" in ceac)

03/22/2016 - Sent in Packet 3 and scheduled interview before being sent Packet 4

03/23/2016 - Got sent Packet 4

04/05/2016 - Medical Interview in Vancouver

04/12/2016 - INTERVIEW DATE AT CONSULATE in Vancouver

04/12/2016 - APPROVED!!!!!!!!! Visa in 5-7 Days!!

04/15/2016 - VISA IN HAND

-----------------------------------------------------

POE 05/10/2016

Marriage 05/13/2016

-----------------------------------------------------

08/26/2016 - Received Tracking saying AOS package received.

09/01/2016 - Received Texts with MSC Receipt #s (cannot look them up at USCIS)

10/25/2016 - AED says "New Card is Being Produced". AP says "Case was Approved". AOS says "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview".

10/31/2016 - Received hard copy of AP in mail.

11/05/2016 - Received Employment Authorization in mail.

Timeline

Its not strange. Once your application is approved you'll get a text message then after about 2-3 weeks you'll get a hard copy of the approval as a NOA2. Hope this helps.

Hi Greenbaum,

My issue is that we were approved by uscis Mar 9. Noa2 date. we got the hard copy on Mar 14.

We are now waiting for our NVC case number.

Last mar31 I was just randomly checking the uscis app and saw rhat our new noa2 is Mar.30.

As you mentioned earlier theres nothing to worry about. But then on Apr3 My fiaance received a hard copy on the mail of our new Noa2.

is it possible to have 2 noa2's? is it possible to be approved twice?

I wish I had an answer for you. Waiting is extremely discouraging, especially when you see others get the approval of what you've been desperately waiting for. I'm in the same boat of waiting (just for something else) I called today to find out where my fiance's visa was, and i basically got that exact response "I'm not sure what is taking so long, there must be further processing needed, please be patient" I feel forgotten, I'm sure you guys do as well. All we can do is "be positive and wait" but I've got my fingers crossed for you I know how bad it sucks

Annabanana01, on 05 Apr 2016 - 4:29 PM, said:

Hi Greenbaum,

My issue is that we were approved by uscis Mar 9. Noa2 date. we got the hard copy on Mar 14.

We are now waiting for our NVC case number.

Last mar31 I was just randomly checking the uscis app and saw rhat our new noa2 is Mar.30.

As you mentioned earlier theres nothing to worry about. But then on Apr3 My fiaance received a hard copy on the mail of our new Noa2.

is it possible to have 2 noa2's? is it possible to be approved twice?

I don't know what is going on with two NOA2's but I don't think that it is a concern. But, I have a questions and that is have you gotten your MNL#, paid your interview fee, scheduled your interview and have completed the DS-160. How about your medical. Have you decided when you will complete it?

Just wondering why your waiting?

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.