younescynthia

photos seize and background color

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just sent my fiance my photos for the I129f and they don't seem to be the right ones.I sent her two one 2×2 inch which is 5×5 centimeters but it wasnt taken good;with bad messurment my and my head look small the other is less then 2×2 inch with blue background instead of white but with better adjustments of my head.

I don't know if i should use one of these photos I've sent to my fiance or just take new one and mail it to her?

I just sent my fiance my photos for the I129f and they don't seem to be the right ones.I sent her two one 2×2 inch which is 5×5 centimeters but it wasnt taken good;with bad messurment my and my head look small the other is less then 2×2 inch with blue background instead of white but with better adjustments of my head.

I don't know if i should use one of these photos I've sent to my fiance or just take new one and mail it to her?

It is a good idea to provide exactly what is required. If the photos are not correct, your application will be delayed by an RFE (Request For Evidence) or possible rejection of the application. It takes less time to do the application correctly the first time than it does to do it over. :yes:

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

If the photos meet the requirements of this site: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/general/photos.html, then you are okay. If not, do again.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My fiancee did hers quite well because I sent her all the information that was needed to make the nice picture. However you state that your picture is not up to par with the requirements. It may the possible to upload a digital picture of her and print the picture yourself but I am Not sure as I did not do this. Otherwise I think you might need to get the proper picture. I guess the most risky option is to submit it the way it is. But you run the risk to get an RFE. So if you did decide to try this I would certainly and immediately have her get the proper picture and send it to you that way if you do get the RFE at least you will have the proper picture in your hands quicker and can send it to them.

Timeline

Well I checked the photo in the green card website and it did passed the requirements, the question is whether the green card photo and the k1 visa are the same?

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey Morocco there tons of photo shops just walk into one as a photographer to take your picture for a passport photo on a white background it may cost $2

make sure you get at least seven of them because you're going to need more copies later

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.