Gala174

The US Embassy in Morocco

26 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ugh no luck again. Usually it rings 10-15 times and then disconnects us. When we do finally get through it's an automated system that doesn't allow us to dial an extension. I guess it's back to patiently waiting :(

Timeline

K1 visa. Our noak august 3rd. Our application has been at embassy since September 4th. Since then: NOTHING. No answer. No email. I've tried maybe 100 times via email and/or phone. It's approaching 2 and 1/2 months since our application at the embassy with No reply

Timeline

K1 visa. Our noak august 3rd. Our application has been at embassy since September 4th. Since then: NOTHING. No answer. No email. I've tried maybe 100 times via email and/or phone. It's approaching 2 and 1/2 months since our application at the embassy with No reply

yes us too since September 30th. The embassy is impossible to get a hold of. It's almost as if our application just dropped off the face of the earth after it left the NVC. Trying to stay patient. Good luck to you and keep me updated!

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I got my appointment scheduled via mail this month but they sent me only three files, the appointment letter, K1 visa instructions, and doctors list, that's all and I was asked to fill out the ds -160 form.

Timeline

They said that medical examinations should be done two weeks before the appointment! I saw that some people stated that you have to get the medical examinations done before one week but the instructions said two weeks.

Timeline

Good luck yep that's all you need everything they sent you . Ya do it 2 weeks before to make sure results are ready before interview good luck

Timeline

Yep, they gave us under 3 weeks notice too. Luckily we had a lot of things put together already. We called the doctor though and they said as long as you have it one week before, there's no worry, the results will definitely be at the embassy by the time of interview. Also, you can get in with the doctor pretty immediately so don't worry, even if you want 2 weeks prior, you should be able to get an appointment.

Good luck!! Keep us all updated! :)

Timeline

Ya just do the medical as soon as you can because for my fiancé we did it 2 weeks before and the medical package was not ready in time for interview because he had needed a vacinne that needed to be one week after . It wasn't a problem for embassy but just do it asap sooner the better

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.