usernamebilly

I-751 November 2015 Filers

522 posts in this topic

i can travel with my gc expire i have my extencion for one year i can travel with she?? Pls any experiencie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

i can travel with my gc expire i have my extencion for one year i can travel with she?? Pls any experiencie

I traveled wıth my Green Card extension without any problem.

I traveled wıth my Green Card extension without any problem.

Oki good Which country you travel I Want to go to the rep dom

We just came back from DR, travelled with expired GC + extension letter and had no problem at all.

So go and get your mofongo in Moca!

wow is ok you travel for santiago oh santo domingo ?

Santiago, it doesnt really make any difference

oki thank you very much for the information you'll see that soon we will APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Oki good Which country you travel I Want to go to the rep dom

I went to Ukraine and stay there 2 weeks.When I come back I gave my expired green card and extension to the passport control officer. The passport control officer was very nice, he asked me couple basic questions and that's it.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Greetings November filers,

I am way late to this forum but we filed 11/3/2015 with VSC. I am getting impatient hearing nothing about our case, the processing time on USCIS is around 10 months and we've passed that. Is there an updated timeline showing how many November filers have been approved, particularly for VSC? (I'm jealous of those who get to file with CSC, so much faster!) Thank you!

Also, just a note since I see people discussing travel, we traveled outside the US 3 times with my husband's expired GC and had no problems returning to the US. The only complication was he had to get a tourist visa for Costa Rica which he wouldn't have needed if he had a unexpired GC. We were caught off guard by that and had to rush around getting documents, so something to keep in mind!

Good Day November 2015 Filers;

This months should be your month for VSC approvals... Anyone get approved ?

(May 2016 VSC filer)

May 3rd - Send to Lockbox Chicago

May 4th - Signed (Fedex Overnight)

May 12th - RFE (Send back because of incorrect fee)

May 14th - Send to Lockbox Chicago

May 15th - Signed

April 1st - Email notifications received (12:20am)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi!!! I am sorry. I was silently lurking this page. They have received my I-751 at Nov. 10. I just received my approval notice tonight. No greencard yet. Keeping my fingers closed till I have greencard in my hands.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi!!! I am sorry. I was silently lurking this page. They have received my I-751 at Nov. 10. I just received my approval notice tonight. No greencard yet. Keeping my fingers closed till I have greencard in my hands.

Congrats, where di you file? VSC? Did your status change online?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

VSC. You know what, its funny. Until now my online status has not changed. Still has on november 10 we have received blah blah blah... Now I'm scared

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

VSC. You know what, its funny. Until now my online status has not changed. Still has on november 10 we have received blah blah blah... Now I'm scared

Hehe. Dont worry too much. I wonder what is last 4 dig of your case number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.