dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2015

587 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am new here.. Paid IV bill November 11, 2015 more than a week now it's still in process. I did called NVC Tuesday n rep Said will put my case under supervisor review .I am confuse. de 42days she told me abt give me headache..called yesterday rep said de same cal back today another rep said she can not tell me when my IV will show as paid.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline

I sent my IV and AOS on the 2th of this month and i haven't heard anything. My IV bill is still in process so no DS-260 yet. Should i be worried about the documents? or they wont accept them until after i complete the DS-260?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi everyone, I am new here.. Paid IV bill November 11, 2015 more than a week now it's still in process. I did called NVC Tuesday n rep Said will put my case under supervisor review .I am confuse. de 42days she told me abt give me headache..called yesterday rep said de same cal back today another rep said she can not tell me when my IV will show as paid.

Hi Bookman,

Don't worry we are on the same boat ! I made my payment on 12th and it is still showing as in process. I already handled the 42 days supervisor review drama for getting invoice and lost 2 months in this process. Now, i just don't have any more strength to handle another supervisor drama for the IV fee status thing.

Keep us updated if you have any change in your status.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Bookman,

Don't worry we are on the same boat ! I made my payment on 12th and it is still showing as in process. I already handled the 42 days supervisor review drama for getting invoice and lost 2 months in this process. Now, i just don't have any more strength to handle another supervisor drama for the IV fee status thing.

on the 13th for me still waiting too. And now it seems i have to send in all my documents again because seems to me that my entire package is lost. I'm so fed up with this whole process all they tell u 42 days for everything...seriously?? 42 days to respond to me to let me know if you find my whole package of documents?

My checklist scan date is 19th OCT 2015. my 30 day period was don on 18th NOV and i called NVC this morning they informed me that case is under review it will take couple of days. does anyone have idea how many days will it take to get CC on my case

hope you have your cc tomorrow.....my scan date is OCT 23 ,hope for cc early next week

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Bookman,

Hi guys, my IV bill show as Paid after 8 days... every case is different,

Hope both can hear good news soon

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

02/21/15 I-130 Petition sent

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

09/21/15 Case mailed to NVC

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

01/21/16 Medical appointment

02/04/16 Interview date: VISA APPROVED

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

01/06/18  I-751 submitted to CSC

01/10/18  NOA1 (extension letter) 

05/24/18  Biometrics appoinment 

I was approved on 2nd of October and NVC received my case on 28th of October

We filled DS261 and paid for AOS last November 8 and paid for IV last November 10. AOS changed the status overnight but the IV is still IN PROCESS. Do I need to call NVC after a wk of waiting?

And all we need is just a letter if my husband doesnt have W2 from previous years? Because he is working here in the philippines with me.

And also in my passport im still using my maiden name. But will change it soon. Is it okay to send the copy of my passport bio data with my maiden name? Thank you!

Edited by bianxiee

i call the nvc today and got my case number and invoice number...they said they send me a welcome letter last week but until now i haven't received. i paid the AOS and got an agent already. What is the next step?

AOS/EAD TIMELINE
  • Feb 4----Sent package
  • Feb 7----Delivered
  • Feb 11---Received text/ email receipt number
  • Feb 15---Received NOA1 hardcopy
  • Feb 24---Received biometrics appt
  • Mar 7----Biometrics
  • Mar 18--AOS status to testing & interview
  • --EAD still initial review
  • Apr 3----AOS status changed to appt. interview on May 8
  • Apr 9----EAD change to card/document production
  • Apr 16---Received EAD card
  • May 8---Interview for AOS
  • May 8---Status changed to card production
  • Post Decision
  • May 9---Card Production again
  • May 14--Card mailed
  • USPS pick up card
  • May 15--Received Green Card!!!
STEPCHILD PETITION TIMELINE
  • Apr 20------------Sent I-130 thru Fed Ex
  • Apr 24------------Received a text and email from uscis
  • Petition send to Nebraska Center
  • Apr 30------------Received NOA1 hardcopy
  • July 28----------- RFE
  • Sept 26----------- Sent RFE
  • Sept 28----------- Received RFE
  • Oct 7---------------Received Notif that my Case Approved
  • Oct 13------------- Received Hardcopy Noa2
  • Oct 21------------- Received email from USCIS sent to NVC
  • Oct 28-------------NVC received the papers from USCIS
  • Nov 19------------ Got the case number and invoice
  • Paid AOS fee
  • Nov 24------------AOS show paid and received an email from NVC
  • Paid IV Fee​
  • Dec. 4------------ Sent Civil Documents to NVC
  • Dec. 7------------ NVC received the documents
  • Dec. 10-----------NVC emailed that they received the document​
  • Jan. 15 -----------Case Complete​
  • Jan. 22 -----------Received email that my case is complete and i have to wait for the interview schedule :(
  • Feb. 3 -------------Rceived email of interview letter
  • Mar. 7------------Interview
  • ​Mar. 8------------Ready
  • ​Mar. 11-----------Issued
  • ​Mar. 14-----------Issued change date
  • ​Mar. 17-----------Pick Up Visa
  • ​Mar.18-----------CFO
  • ​Mar.24-----------POE (SFO)

Removal of Conditions Timeline

• Feb 16- Sent Package to USPS
  • Feb 18- Delivered
  • Feb 22- Received NOA1
  • ​Feb 26- Biometrics Letter​
  • ​Mar29- Finger Print
  • Aug 31- Ask for Service Request
  • Sept 1- Ordered a new card!
  • Sept 10- Received Green Card on Mail

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

I was approved on 2nd of October and NVC received my case on 28th of October

We filled DS261 and paid for AOS last November 8 and paid for IV last November 10. AOS changed the status overnight but the IV is still IN PROCESS. Do I need to call NVC after a wk of waiting?

And all we need is just a letter if my husband doesnt have W2 from previous years? Because he is working here in the philippines with me.

And also in my passport im still using my maiden name. But will change it soon. Is it okay to send the copy of my passport bio data with my maiden name? Thank you!

Hi there! Not sure about the passport, maybe someone else can help you with an answer to that question.

About the IV fee... Did you guys check your bank account to see if that amount was taken? And yes, you can definitely call NVC and ask them about it.

For the W2s, yes your husband needs to write a letter and give it to you in original for when you have the interview :) My husband had to do the same.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Where on the website exactly do the 3 N/A's show up? I know it's been said a bunch of times but I didn't pay close attention since I wasnt at that step. Now Im closer and have no idea where I should look.

Hey! Here, that's how it is going to look like. It's a screenshot that I took the other day for BHSMama.

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/userpics/225401/CC_example.JPG

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello Everyone, I have been following this forum since earlier this month, first of all, congrats on everyone with a case completed. Wishing you Godspeed on the rest of your journey. As for the rest of us: hang in there!

I have a question and maybe someone here has had experience and can answer: I need to translate the PCs, BC, and Military Record for my husband. I know anyone with good knowledge of the language can translate and certify but that is not the route convenient for me as I do not know anyone that speaks Arabic, Italian, and German. These are the 3 languages the original documents were issued.

My question is: has anyone used a reliable online certified translator? I have found many on the internet but don't know which to use and which to trust.

Any feedback is very much appreciated!!!

Hi Chiquitabella29, are all three languages on a single document, or are there different documents (or versions of documents) that are in different languages? The former sounds pretty weird to have, but there are some countries that do that. If it is the latter then you can always have each language translated by a different translator, so at worst you'll have three translators, one for each language.

I hope this helps. :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hey all, it's been a while since I've posted on this forum, since my wife and I had some issues getting our papers ready for the IV/AOS package, but we finally got it all together last month and sent them in. Our scan date is 5-Nov, and from the trend I'm seeing from all of you here, it seems like we should be seeing a CC (if our package is complete) by around 10-Dec, do you all think this is about right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.