dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2015

587 posts in this topic

Ok I just Received Our Case Number and our IIN ( Invoice Identification Number) So happy we can move on to the next step. I'm assuming now i fill in the D-261 form now, do i pay for the IV and AOS there is a link to make payment as soon as i log on to NVC

Hi. You can now log in to the CEAC website. Hopefully, DS-261 is already available for you to fill out and the AOS bill available for you to pay too. It will take some time for the IV bill to become available. It took 23 days to us.

USCIS

July 28, 2015: File I-130
July 30, 2015: NOA 1

August 31, 2015: NOA 2

NVC

September 18, 2015: Case was received by NVC

September 29, 2015: Case number and invoice ID number assigned

October 5, 2015: Filled out DS-261

: Paid AOS bill

October 28, 2015: Received and paid IV bill

November 2, 2015: sent AOS and IV packets

November 3, 2015: completed DS-260

: Scan date

December 8, 2015: Case complete

December 28, 2015: Medical

January 20, 2016: Interview

: received 221g

January 26, 2016: US embassy received documents

February 3, 2016: Status changed to "issued"

We've sent AOS/IV documents on 10/22/2015, USPS Delivery Confirmation 10/29/2015. Waiting till Monday to call NVC to confirm they received our package..

Hey, I have the same scan date as yours. 4th November, 2015. You got checklist or case complete as yet?

Filed: IR-5 Timeline

NVC received our file on the 26th of October and they scanned it on the 30th. We called today but case number and IIN is still not available. Unfortunately it seems like it may take 30 - 42 days so it might take that long for you as well.

At least NVC received your file. You're lucky (relatively speaking).

Our file was approved more than 35 days ago and sent to NVC almost a month ago. But NVC still hasn't received it! They told me to wait "35 day after approval", and if they haven't received it by then they'd redline it and start looking for it. Guess what, now it's past 35 days and they're saying "lets wait one more week". Wait for what? For friendly green aliens in a UFO to find my file and bring it to their doorstep?

I'm afraid NVC received it a long time ago and it just sits somewhere, lost in their mailroom. Mind you, this is NOT a petition for a fiancée or a spouse. It's for a VERY ELDERLY parent. Our parents don't have that long to wait. Even days count, let alone months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

I paid AOS fees on 11/16, money was out on 11/17 from bank account but online it shows still in processing. How long it takes to show paid, same thing with IV fees, paid on 11/18 and money was out on 11/19 but showing still in process. Any suggesion?

Hi Sohisami,

We are on the same exact boat with regards fees paid. I have the same dates as you and they are still showing as In process, I see some folks here have called and had no luck with clearing up the issue. If it's a technical difficulty I'm afraid we just have to wait and just keep checking. There is always something with these people!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone - I am very curious, does anyone know where I can find out how long NVC takes to schedule an interview with the Montreal embassy? Our case hasn't even been transferred yet since our NOA2, but I just want to know realistically how long we can be waiting over at NVC for an interview after case complete and all that jazz.. Thank you! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hi everyone - I am very curious, does anyone know where I can find out how long NVC takes to schedule an interview with the Montreal embassy? Our case hasn't even been transferred yet since our NOA2, but I just want to know realistically how long we can be waiting over at NVC for an interview after case complete and all that jazz.. Thank you! :)

Click on this link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/573690-december-2015-interviews/

Have a look at the case complete Interview spreadsheet and search for your country. this will give you the average processing time of your country.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

At least NVC received your file. You're lucky (relatively speaking).

Our file was approved more than 35 days ago and sent to NVC almost a month ago. But NVC still hasn't received it! They told me to wait "35 day after approval", and if they haven't received it by then they'd redline it and start looking for it. Guess what, now it's past 35 days and they're saying "lets wait one more week". Wait for what? For friendly green aliens in a UFO to find my file and bring it to their doorstep?

I'm afraid NVC received it a long time ago and it just sits somewhere, lost in their mailroom. Mind you, this is NOT a petition for a fiancée or a spouse. It's for a VERY ELDERLY parent. Our parents don't have that long to wait. Even days count, let alone months.

It's really sad what people have to go through, because of this broken system.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

. Scan date 10/23 no cc yet....

Hey Jcportocarr,

Just got of the phone with the NVC Reps, Had to call them twice and got 2 different stories.

The 1st Rep mentioned that they had lost our AOS documents and they did not have them on file and we had to send them again. I was very confused with that as I was the one who had made the package up and had all the documents in them with the case number on top of each and every document. The lady i talked to asked me to send in the AOS documents again. The rep also had mentioned to give it about the end of the week to see if anything changes (according to her the documents missing will be found by magic).

Called the 2nd time and talked to a different rep who said that they have not yet reviewed the mail at all and that no documents are missing. The rep also mentioned that as it had been more that 30 days since they received our documents we will be put under a supervisor review. This process in confusing me now and it is getting way to annoying as to how we get 2 different answers.

The NVC process is getting frustrating as the days pass and now there is a wait of 42 days more which is total #######.

Hope the best for you and you don't go through the same process and you get a CC soon.

Scan date of 10/22 here. I keep eagerly checking my status hoping for that third NA. I'm afraid to call and get on supervisor review with how sporadic those seem to be. I'll give it a couple more days and see how it goes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

Hey! Here, that's how it is going to look like. It's a screenshot that I took the other day for BHSMama.

http://www.visajourney.com/gallery/albums/userpics/225401/CC_example.JPG

Hi, Thanks for this help the other day. I see the 2 N/A's for documents, fed ex delivered my package to NVC on 11/19, but I haven't received an email stating my scan date. About How long does it take to receive a scan date?

Also, do the document N/A's ever change or are they N/A's from the begining?

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate :Belmopan

Marriage (if applicable): 2015-02-18

I-130 Sent : 2015-07-30

I-130 NOA1 : 2015-08-04

I-130 Approved : 2015-09-21 (48 Days)

NVC Received : 2015-10-08

Received Case # over the phone and received NVC Welcome letter via postal mail : 2015-10-26

Submitted DS-261 : 2015-10-26

Reviewed DS-261 with an agent on the phone, Paid AOS, and Mailed AOS and IV packages: 2015-11-18

AOS and IV Packages delivered, Per Fed Ex Tracking: 2015-11-19

Paid IV Fee: 2015-11-19

NVC Scan date (received email 2015-11-24) : 2015-11-19

AOS Fee shows paid, IV Fee still shows in process: 2015-11-23

IV Fee shows Paid, Submitted DS-260 : 2015-11-24

Case Complete at NVC : 2015-12-28

Interview Date : 2016-02-23 - APPROVED!

Medical Complete : 2016-01-18

POE: 2016-03-02 in Baltimore

R.O.C.

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

I-751 Sent : 2018-01-26

I-751 Received: 2018-01-29

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi, Thanks for this help the other day. I see the 2 N/A's for documents, fed ex delivered my package to NVC on 11/19, but I haven't received an email stating my scan date. About How long does it take to receive a scan date?

Also, do the document N/A's ever change or are they N/A's from the begining?

Hi K&k M, probably NVC scanned your package on 11/20. You will receive an email after 2 or 3 work days.

My scan date is 11/19, was delivered on 11/18. I received an email early saturday and another today with the same info.

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

02/21/15 I-130 Petition sent

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

09/21/15 Case mailed to NVC

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

01/21/16 Medical appointment

02/04/16 Interview date: VISA APPROVED

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

01/06/18  I-751 submitted to CSC

01/10/18  NOA1 (extension letter) 

05/24/18  Biometrics appoinment 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.