dwheels76

December 2015 Interviews

1,191 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

@oncefuturealien, I got the email package from Dakar to schedule the interview. The letter says 5 working days before the interview. But I'm curious because I keep reading all of the posts from those who had interviews there and it seems like the doctors are overwhelmed, data being uploaded, & medical results weren't ready by the interview. Anyone heard about this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

@oncefuturealien, I got the email package from Dakar to schedule the interview. The letter says 5 working days before the interview. But I'm curious because I keep reading all of the posts from those who had interviews there and it seems like the doctors are overwhelmed, data being uploaded, & medical results weren't ready by the interview. Anyone heard about this?

I know that you are referring to the expedited process for Dakar...so my suggestion would be to do it more than 5 business days...make that 7-10 business days...two weeks beforehand if you need to....just to be safe...this is West Africa.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi,

CC not yet received, but hoping to interview for December to spend Christmas together.

on the site of CEAC how that our case is complete? I see 2 N / A, the 3rd N / A will be where?

I'm so sorry because I Know That my english is bad

Filed: Timeline

Hi,

CC not yet received, but hoping to interview for December to spend Christmas together.

on the site of CEAC how that our case is complete? I see 2 N / A, the 3rd N / A will be where?

The third N/A will be under AOS fee....right now it's as PAID once you get CC it will change to N/A...

Edited by SeemaMayank

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Hi,

Directly underneath "Affidavit of Support Fee."

If it still says "Paid" then it's likely that the case is not complete yet, though it still could be...

2014/05/19: Marriage:

2015/06/22: 130 Sent: - USC filing from abroad

2015/06/25: NOA 1

2015/07/17: Petitioner returned to US for new job

2015/08/18: NOA 2:

2015/08/31: NVC Received

2015/09/17: Case number assigned

2015/09/18: Submitted DS-261

2015/09/18: Paid AOS fee

2015/09/28: Mailed AOS and IV Package

2015/09/29: AOS/IV Package scan date

2015/09/30: Received IV fee bill via email

2015/10/02: Paid IV bill

2015/10/05: Submitted DS-260

2015/10/27: Case Complete

2015/11/13: Interview date assigned (12/16)

2015/12/16: Interview (Approved!)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Every day I called last week the representative read off the computer that my case complete is October 26. Shouldn't I have received the confirmation email today? 7 days right? It's 3:30pm EST already :/

Received the confirmation email. It is dated as of November 3

Filed: Timeline

did you get any update from nvc about interview ..did you call them ?

No updates as of yet, I called them. However, the rep did tell me that they are still scheduling for December ...hope we get news this week ...I just want this nightmare of waiting to end so I can be with my hubby again ....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

No updates as of yet, I called them. However, the rep did tell me that they are still scheduling for December ...hope we get news this week ...I just want this nightmare of waiting to end so I can be with my hubby again ....

hi i called today and the rep told me that the stop scheduling for December i think she lied about that

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I just called. Still no interview. I asked whether I w oils receive an email for the case complete or only after interview is scheduled. The operator seemed flustered and took a bit of time to answer and finally said no email was sent. Not exactly the answer to my question. But she did confirm that my case complete and there's nothing I need to worry about, just waiting for an interview. (Maybe I should stop reading others' horror stories on here and stop assuming the worst...)

And after that, we received an email this morning telling us all the documents are received and we just need to wait for an interview date...

NVC is so inconsistent

2014/05/19: Marriage:

2015/06/22: 130 Sent: - USC filing from abroad

2015/06/25: NOA 1

2015/07/17: Petitioner returned to US for new job

2015/08/18: NOA 2:

2015/08/31: NVC Received

2015/09/17: Case number assigned

2015/09/18: Submitted DS-261

2015/09/18: Paid AOS fee

2015/09/28: Mailed AOS and IV Package

2015/09/29: AOS/IV Package scan date

2015/09/30: Received IV fee bill via email

2015/10/02: Paid IV bill

2015/10/05: Submitted DS-260

2015/10/27: Case Complete

2015/11/13: Interview date assigned (12/16)

2015/12/16: Interview (Approved!)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

For both of our cases, we received a CC email about 1 week after the actual date of CC.

I don't think receiving these e-mails is too important as long as you've confirmed that the case was completed and an interview will be scheduled soon.

F2B

(Helping aunt with cousin's petition)

01/02/2011: PD (Priority Date)
01/04/2011: I-130 NOA1

02/16/2011: I-130 NOA2

08/04/2016: Received DS-261/AOS Bill

08/06/2016: Completed DS-261/Paid AOS Bill

08/16/2016: Received IV Bill

10/11/2016: Submitted AOS/IV documentation

10/11/2016: Paid IV fee bill

10/14/2016: Submitted DS-260

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

And after that, we received an email this morning telling us all the documents are received and we just need to wait for an interview date...

NVC is so inconsistent

Agreed, very inconsistent.

I requested a confirmation e-mail multiple times and it never came. I guess if it wasn't automatically sent, they won't send it again, even if you request it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For both of our cases, we received a CC email about 1 week after the actual date of CC.

I don't think receiving these e-mails is too important as long as you've confirmed that the case was completed and an interview will be scheduled soon.

I wanted the confirmation e-mail just for my records. It may not seem critical but that is still a piece of this journey I am missing.

Why it never came, even after requesting, who knows.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.