Kat&Jon

New K-1 RFE Master List

783 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
13 hours ago, <3T&M<3 said:

Signing it with black ink?????

whaaaaaat?????

I did not sign mine in black ink. The only pen we had near us was blue!!

Please tell me this does not matter for the Intent to Marry???

For the I-129F yes it says black ink, but I don't remember reading that the Intent must be signed in black  ink?!

😱😕

I signed my intent in blue too I think :unsure: as if I needed something else to panic about.

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

@AntoinetteB and @<3T&M<3  hey guys, after read a lot of post, i think just black ink is require on I-129F... so dont panic! :D

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
17 hours ago, Anita2009 said:

@AntoinetteB and @<3T&M<3  hey guys, after read a lot of post, i think just black ink is require on I-129F... so dont panic! :D

Thanking the lucky stars 😂

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Doan Thi Anh Ngoc said:

My receip WAC1790439211

pkease for me know . When?

Please fill in your immigration timeline. There you can see your tentative adjudication.

Edited by ShyLucy

@Firebread yes, but if you have boarding passes of the visits, your passport stamps going to there, any receipt or picture together, make sure u write down the date, who is in the picture and a short description(optional), so they are available to check that u were together in those dates :D

Good luck! 

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
14 hours ago, Anita2009 said:

@Firebread yes, but if you have boarding passes of the visits, your passport stamps going to there, any receipt or picture together, make sure u write down the date, who is in the picture and a short description(optional), so they are available to check that u were together in those dates :D

Good luck! 

Thank you dear😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 3/20/2018 at 1:55 AM, Firebread said:

So We got the RFE letter saying they want proof of having met each other recently, Babe is doing the letter plus sending some photos around 5. You think that would be adequate?

Ok so sent back the Documents, received the 21st , NOA2 28th!😁

16 hours ago, Firebread said:

Ok so sent back the Documents, received the 21st , NOA2 28th!😁

Congratsssssss now to the NVC wait!!!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
On 11/23/2015 at 4:47 PM, Francesca M said:

So this weekend we recive the hard copy of the RFE and exactly how I was thinking it's about the statement letter of me the beneficiary that I haven't done it, so after I send the letter to them after how long I will recive the answer ?

We recieved RFE  march 7 then i  mailed my response to USCIS the beneficiacy's  Notorized  letter of intend to marry on March 18 then on March 29 we got APPROVED (NOA2) 

CASE NUMBER CREATED : APRIL 17

CASE STATUS READY: APRIL 25

Edited by Ellenju31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello all. My situation is this. 

I submitted my package and indicated that I had prior convictions. Was rfe'd on 04-02-18 for all convictions and dispositions and they recvd it on 04-25-18. Gave them certified copies of all dockets that ranged from felonies, misdemeanors and traffic from 1985 to 2009.  Today I get another rfe and I cant figure out what else they need from me. I gave them a very detailed and precise listing of all my stuff. There is one case where I was assigned a case number but because I fell into a new law that allowed drug users that were picked up on felonies to do a court monitored drug program that the felony would be erased as if it never happened. The original case number no longer exists but was assigned a new number showing that I completed my program 

What is drug court? 

Drug Court is assigned by a judge who sees an offender who has the opportunity to become a successful functioning citizen in society. Drug Court is sentenced by an offender agreeing to a guilty plea to the offense they committed. As long as the offender successfully completes drug court, the offense is often removed from their record. Drug Court is completed along with probation, with mandatory drug and alcohol urine analysis, treatment programs, counseling, mandatory work, and often educational training. Drug Courts are incredibly successful so far with reducing recidivism amongst offenders by solving the issue causing the criminal activity: the drug and alcohol addiction.

Im thinking that they want info on that case which I already submitted under the new case number. What else could it be. Am I over thinking this. 

K1 Visa         DENIED 

Service Center :    California Service  Center
Transferred?        No
Consulate :        Morocco
I-129F Sent :        2017-09-25
I-129F NOA1 :    2017-10-03
I-129F RFE(s) :    2018-04-02; 2018-05-08
RFE Reply(s) :    2018-04-25, 2018-05-22
I-129F NOA2 :    2018-06-04
NVC Received :    2018-06-21
Date Case #, IIN, 
and BIN assigned :    2018-06-21
NVC Left :        2018-07-10
Consulate Received :    2018-07-13
Packet 3 Received :    2018-07-31
Packet 3 Sent :    
Packet 4 Received :    
Interview Date :    2018-09-04    

CR1 Visa         APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.