Kekeandmodelet

recieving Visa on hand

68 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Hey question does anyone know what it means if your case status update keeps changing dates but still says ready? And also has anyone who has had their interview in October received their visa yet? I'm still waiting and getting anxious.

The immigration officer told my fiancé to pick up his passport in 2 weeks and so far it seems accurate based on the following:

-oct 27 interview approved

oct 28 updated status date "ready"

Nov 6 "administrative Processing"

Nov 9 "issued"

Nov 9 ustraveldocs.com status "passport has been received from the consular section and is being processed for delivery"

Nov 10-11 we are expecting to receive an email to pickup the passport.

The best of luck to everyone waiting. At least they have been some activity on your case, I'd assume you are closer to receiving the visa.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Your lucky..... I have no activity on my page. It still says ready

Interview: October 22

Ceac status update Nov 3 "ready"

Ceac status update Nov 6 "ready"

No change but the date ....it's aggravating

Timeline

But congratulations I am happy for you I'm just a little stressed because we wanted to get marry at a chapel in Vermont on the day he proposed to me but at this point it doesn't look like its gunna happen

Timeline

Same process/timing as Bobmulove:

Oct. 27th: Interview Approved

Oct 27th: Status updated to "Ready"

Nov 6th: "Administrative Processing"=heart palpitations

Nov 9th: "Issued"

We're hoping to pick his passport up either today or tomorrow.

Don't worry Kekeandmodelet. You still have some time. :)

Timeline

But congratulations I am happy for you I'm just a little stressed because we wanted to get marry at a chapel in Vermont on the day he proposed to me but at this point it doesn't look like its gunna happen

thanks.. I can understand the frustration. I'm wondering if the original filing date has anything to do with the priority placed on the visa. what's your original filing date? I'm praying you hear something soon.

Timeline

Same process/timing as Bobmulove:

Oct. 27th: Interview Approved

Oct 27th: Status updated to "Ready"

Nov 6th: "Administrative Processing"=heart palpitations

Nov 9th: "Issued"

We're hoping to pick his passport up either today or tomorrow.

Don't worry Kekeandmodelet. You still have some time. :)

congrats on your issuance.

Filed: Timeline

So thanks to the Grace of God my fiancé was approved for his K1 visa. He is one step closer to getting to me. But one thing that has me anxious is because they us consulate told my fiancé that he should receive his visa in 5-8days. I maybe jumping the gun here but I am nervous because every time I check the status their is no update on the passport and my case is still left on ready. How long did it take people to get their visa from Haiti and is all this normal?

when did you get your interview, cause am in the same case with you, i had my interview on october 21, my case is still on READY.

Edited by the one

Timeline

Don't think it's related to the filing date because we filed in February. Can you call/e-mail the consulate explaining that you have a wedding coming up in a few weeks? I've had pretty positive experiences emailing the consulate.

My CEAC tracker went to issued after a day, the timestamp updated another day, then wknd. then no updates. I randomly checked the ustraveldocs site and it said OUT FOR DELIVERY. CEAC still remains unchanged. Exactly 1 full week from interview time.

Timeline

Issued is the final ceac update. You should regularly check ustraveldocs now for updates. Next status update you'll receive from ustraveldocs is ready for pickup.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.