HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Wow! That is fantastic. How do you feel? Any relief, joy, jumping up and down, crying, all the above?

:thumbs::thumbs::star::star::thumbs::thumbs:

. yes, i was jumping and running towards where they had kept my bag and fone and i called david and i could feel his tears and thats when i cried..?? and jamie its so good to see your picture with 3 of you:) happy for you??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We are flying to Juarez tomorrow in preparation to the interview on Wednesday! So nervous about everything :wacko:

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

What did everyone use to ship documents to the philippines? Fedex? USPS? Was it expensive?

my fiance use usps it took first time 8 days and second time 9 days ,cost 25$ to 30 $

Priority Mail International 6-10 Business Days

https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-international.htm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance use usps it took first time 8 days and second time 9 days ,cost 25$ to 30 $

Priority Mail International 6-10 Business Days

https://www.usps.com/international/priority-mail-international.htm

Thank you, I ask because I saw some websites where it states packages can cost over $100 to ship to the philippines

Holy smokes! August! That's a long wait for an interview. We will have our interview sooner but my fiance will not be moving to the US til August. We decided he will continue working in the UK and save some more money up... (that AOS fee...yikes). September weddings are always lovely though. ;-)

Yay! Congrats :)

Awww still a few more months to go Rileybrynn25 :clock: but yes September weddings are beautiful :luv:

approved!! very few questions??

Congratulations!!!

Received my passport yesterday.. the courier delivered the package including the passport and all my medical information at the neighbours across the street :ranting: According to the tracking info the shipment was still 'in process' :angry: but then the neighbours called me that they received a package with a US stamp on it...

K1:

11-13-2015: I129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

11-27-2015: NOA1 Hardcopy

01-02-2016: NOA2 Hardcopy

03-10-2016: Medical appointment

03-17-2016: Interview --> APPROVED

05-16-2016: Moved to the USA

05-24-2016: Married (L)

05-25-2016: Applied for SSN (card got lost in mail)

AOS:

06-17-2016: AOS Package sent

07-02-2016: NOA1

07-02-2016: Applied again for SSN (denied because of expired I-94)

10-18-2016: AP 'Case was approved'

10-18-2016: EAD 'New card is being produced '

10-21-2016: AP Hardcopy of approval in mail

11-01-2016: EAD/AP 'Card was mailed to me'

11-04-2016: EAD/AP card received.

11-07-2016: Applied again for a SSN

11-29-2016: SSN received

12-12-2016: AOS approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi! Can anyone help us please, we are a little confused. If we are taking the co-sponsor, he need to fill i-134 and I-864 ? and does my fiance need to fill that as well even if we have a co-sponsor ?

Yes both of the sponsors need to fill in the i-134 and not the i-864, I think that's for the AOS process.

Hi! Can anyone help us please, we are a little confused. If we are taking the co-sponsor, he need to fill i-134 and I-864 ? and does my fiance need to fill that as well even if we have a co-sponsor ?

Yes both of the sponsors need to fill in the i-134 and not the i-864, I think that's for the AOS process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Thank you so much! But all the w2, 1040, employment letter etc. has to provide just the actual sponsor right ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I think you provide the evidence of income for both sponsors. So even if your primary sponsor doesn't earn enough you need to provide proof of their income and the same applies to the cosponsor.

Filed: Timeline

Scheduling interview day before going to get medical check.

Does it take weeks and weeks for medical place to give paperwork confirming medical check is ok? My fiancé is going for her medical check tomorrow and paying interview fee as well. Is this safe to do and can we choose a date of Intervire that is better for us?

ERTexas, on 27 Mar 2016 - 2:25 PM, said:

Thank you, I ask because I saw some websites where it states packages can cost over $100 to ship to the Philippines

This is a Buyer Beware Tip: Using USPS is sometimes hit or miss to the Philippines. The cost and ease of shipping is great from the USA but once it reaches the Philippines then it belongs to Philpost or it's numerous thieves. It's a 50/50 ####### shoot if it will ever arrive to the intended receiver. If you have something that positively needs to arrive in the hands of your fiancé, then you are best to use FedEx and bite the bullet and pay the expense $70-100 dollars depending on the weight. Heavier packages of course could send the price beyond $100.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

This is a Buyer Beware Tip: Using USPS is sometimes hit or miss to the Philippines. The cost and ease of shipping is great from the USA but once it reaches the Philippines then it belongs to Philpost or it's numerous thieves. It's a 50/50 ####### shoot if it will ever arrive to the intended receiver. If you have something that positively needs to arrive in the hands of your fiancé, then you are best to use FedEx and bite the bullet and pay the expense $70-100 dollars depending on the weight. Heavier packages of course could send the price beyond $100.

Thank you Greenbaum, I will bite the bullet, with how my luck has been I'm certain if I send it with USPS it will end up where it shouldn't go.

Thanks again

nataliejur, on 27 Mar 2016 - 4:23 PM, said:

You and your sponsor must each provide separate I-134 forms with original signatures and supporting documents. Some Consulate posts are reluctant to allow co-sponsors for K1 visas; varies by why you are using co-sponsor (student or medically dependent are best reasons).

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.