Timeline

Had my interview this morning and we got APPROVED!! YAYYY

super happy!!!

The guys asked so many questions!

- How did he propose to you?

- When did he propose to you?

- When did you guys meet?

- In what language do you communicate?

- When was the last time you've been to the USA?

- Is he naturalized or born U.S. citizen?

- How many times has he been to Brazil?

- How many times have you been to the USA?

Then he showed a couple of photos we had sent with our I-129F petition and asked the location of those pictures.

And that was it!!!!!!! =)

APPROVED!! waiting for passport with visa now!!

Congratulations!!

14 days till our interview, so nervous!

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Kiki!! awesome to hear! :dancing:

Congrats Kiki , im so happy for u , my interview will be 21 march

congrats kiki!!

WoW! A doctorate interview. Sounds like Mr. Kiki was being grilled---past with flying colors.

:thumbs::thumbs::star::star::thumbs::thumbs:

and now the real fun can begin. Congrats you both did it !

Happy for you!

Tyler

Yes!!! Congratulations

Thank you so much, guys!!! In a month I'll be Mrs. Caruso haha

We're really happy. And congrats to Shergills too!!! Now who's next?? =)

Thank you so much, guys!!! In a month I'll be Mrs. Caruso haha

We're really happy. And congrats to Shergills too!!! Now who's next?? =)

Me :unsure: tomorrow at 13.30 in Amsterdam :clock: My fiance has to work tomorrow so I can't call him when I'm done with the interview but my mum asked me today if I would like it if she comes with me, even though she's not allowed to enter the consulate. So we'll be taking the train tomorrow morning. I'm now going through all the documents again and again... nervous :huh:

K1:

11-13-2015: I129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

11-27-2015: NOA1 Hardcopy

01-02-2016: NOA2 Hardcopy

03-10-2016: Medical appointment

03-17-2016: Interview --> APPROVED

05-16-2016: Moved to the USA

05-24-2016: Married (L)

05-25-2016: Applied for SSN (card got lost in mail)

AOS:

06-17-2016: AOS Package sent

07-02-2016: NOA1

07-02-2016: Applied again for SSN (denied because of expired I-94)

10-18-2016: AP 'Case was approved'

10-18-2016: EAD 'New card is being produced '

10-21-2016: AP Hardcopy of approval in mail

11-01-2016: EAD/AP 'Card was mailed to me'

11-04-2016: EAD/AP card received.

11-07-2016: Applied again for a SSN

11-29-2016: SSN received

12-12-2016: AOS approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Maspas, thanks very much too!!! :dancing:(L)

Sharon_helena, besttttt of luck! I absolutely hou van Amsterdam!!! Well, if that makes you feel any better, at the consulate in Rio I couldn't bring my phone in the consulate. My mom though was allowed to walk in with me and it helped me calm down. At the end of the day, I think I was way more nervous than I should. I was a little jealous of those applicants whose American fiancé(e)s were there too, I wish my kiki muffin was there. Oh well.. it's fine too, we will be together pretty soon!!

Filed: Timeline

I am losing more patience the closer me and my fiance get to interview. She has police check in some days but we can't actually make appointment until the police check is done. Then I have to juggle asking for work off ahead of time then buying plane ticket to be with her so soon after we schedule interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone know on average how long it takes NVC to receive a petition from USCIS? RileyBrynn25, you and I seem to be running close on our timelines, have you called an heard anything yet? I called yesterday morning and got the same thing, not received yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I am losing more patience the closer me and my fiance get to interview. She has police check in some days but we can't actually make appointment until the police check is done. Then I have to juggle asking for work off ahead of time then buying plane ticket to be with her so soon after we schedule interview.

I know what you are going through. I held off the ticket as long as I could to go and be with her for her interview. I don't know which ticketing company you use but if it helps I check prices on 3 sites: Kayak, farebuster, and Cheapoair. They always have different prices.

I pre coordinated with work so they knew the ball park dates, but they have been super supportive. That helped alot.

My boss put me on this group 'Texting', and Aisha is nicknamed the "TW" (Trophy Wife)---jokers

Me :unsure: tomorrow at 13.30 in Amsterdam :clock: My fiance has to work tomorrow so I can't call him when I'm done with the interview but my mum asked me today if I would like it if she comes with me, even though she's not allowed to enter the consulate. So we'll be taking the train tomorrow morning. I'm now going through all the documents again and again... nervous :huh:

Hope all is well. Let us know as soon as possible please. Keeping you in thoughts and prayers.....

:thumbs::thumbs::star::star::thumbs::thumbs:

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Anyone know on average how long it takes NVC to receive a petition from USCIS? RileyBrynn25, you and I seem to be running close on our timelines, have you called an heard anything yet? I called yesterday morning and got the same thing, not received yet.

Tried calling yesterday but I was on hold waiting for an agent forever and couldn't handle that horrible hold music any longer. I have been checking the NVC Case Status link a few times a day. Still doesn't recognize our case number. Nada.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

i have a weird situation! the email my fiance the petitioner received for the interview date is all that i have from embassy! the email says the date, time and to bring all documents and medical reports directly to the interview! they gave the date as soon as they received from NVC! so there is no package 3 or 4 for me!! isnt it strange? its just a week for the interview!!???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Tried calling yesterday but I was on hold waiting for an agent forever and couldn't handle that horrible hold music any longer. I have been checking the NVC Case Status link a few times a day. Still doesn't recognize our case number. Nada.

. NVC took long time for me as well!! after NVC received the case, a month and i directly heard from embassy here with the interview date!! good luck to you?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.