HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Just got back from the Philippines after 8 day vacation with my honey.

Well my Finacee had her interview in Manila today and it's NOT :cry: good news :cry: .......................................................it's GREAT news! VISA APPROVED !! :dancing: :dancing: (L) (L)

Thank you so much to everyone here for their support. This has been the best visa journey thread I've ever seen well except for that Jaime character..haha...we love you bro!

Tyler

Greenbaum you are da man!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Just got back from the Philippines after 8 day vacation with my honey.

Well my Finacee had her interview in Manila today and it's NOT :cry: good news :cry: .......................................................it's GREAT news! VISA APPROVED !! :dancing: :dancing: (L) (L)

Thank you so much to everyone here for their support. This has been the best visa journey thread I've ever seen well except for that Jaime character..haha...we love you bro!

Tyler

Greenbaum you are da man!

Dude you got me on that.....I'm too easy a mark.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! So when does she get here, when is the wedding, have you got names picked out for the dogs?

:thumbs::thumbs::star::star::thumbs::thumbs:

PS--I was going to not have a beer tonight, but now I am walking down to the corner store night now. Having a drink to toast you guys!!!!

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

VISA APPROVED!!!

Questions asked: fiancé's full name, how did we meet, Favorite hobby, asked for some pictures, how many times did we see each orher, how long was his visit. That's it!

Timeline

Anyone else waiting on NOA2 ?

Hey, anybody know what happened to Kehinde

?????? She seems to be off the grid completely

Edited by Jaime & Aisha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

VISA APPROVED!!!

Questions asked: fiancé's full name, how did we meet, Favorite hobby, asked for some pictures, how many times did we see each orher, how long was his visit. That's it!

1f526ce47765bc748e429bf401e37bed05ded595

Congrats, it's raining visas today.

event.png

Timeline

I'm buying a 6 pack tonight. A lot of toasting to do to all you guys!!!!!!! This is awesome (F)(F)(F)(F)(F)(F)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am still waiting on my NOA2...

So happy to hear everyone's goof news and hoping mine comes soon.

Going to uk next week for what we had hoped would be around the time of her interview, but we don't even have our approval letter yet. At least I get so spend a few weeks with her and will be able to help her organize everything for her interview. Can't wait to post some good news as our case seems to be taking an unusually long time. ???

Going to uk next week for what we had hoped would be around the time of her interview, but we don't even have our approval letter yet. At least I get so spend a few weeks with her and will be able to help her organize everything for her interview. Can't wait to post some good news as our case seems to be taking an unusually long time. ???

Timeline

Good move!!! Smart thinking for sure. More pictures, etc. :thumbs:

I was thinking of going to London for a weekend this past year, but time just caught up with me.

On my way back from the interview I will have a layover then for 5 hours. :-(

Timeline

7SUxD0Z.jpg

I think this is Jaime's motto :jest:

Gotta lot of work to do to get to 500 pages of posts.

Dang, you got me on both points. :wow: Greenbaum set the mark (goal) and so you are right, I am wired to do everything I can to achieve----

I'm planning, if it works out, to meet up with Habesha14's fiance. I will run 'mock' interviews with him and Aisha. My goal is to instill confidence in them so they don't stammer. There is this silly rumor that the Ethiopian embassy doesn't approve K-1, which can mess with the mind.

Same as we do with job interviews. :reading: The more you do the easier they become. More confidence creates the aura of expectation, which helps in any interpersonal situation....yes, luck is a concept.... :thumbs:

Edited by Jaime & Aisha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.