HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

:ot:

Holy we deliver in two days Batman!

On Saturday I ordered Aisha's interview dress (she picked it) from a shop in England. I just checked, and it is out for delivery today...

Holy two for one!

And her shoes are being delivered today!

what a world we live in.

Jacket and purse scheduled delivery for tomorrow...

This is what I like, on schedule, & predictable---I know my life is going to change very soon <_< yeah, she's spoiled, and it is just starting.

Edited by Jaime & Aisha

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I'll be having my interview tomorrow morning at the US Embassy, Philippines. this is it!

YAY best of luck!! Let me know how it goes!!

I will give it this week, and then if nothing is still in place I will be asking how to do that. I am just so so pissed off

Yes I think next week you definitely should or at least have the "expiration date" moved up!

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Timeline

ONE DATE OPENED UP AND ITS SO SOON ! MARCH 9TH!!!!!!!

happy for you!! amazing news!

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

AOS

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Done and in love (L)

Timeline

And you didn't say the most important part!!!!!

It is Scheduled

Because I know you are not going to say anything about not being ready....right?

I am so glad I was wrong :oops:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

OMG. Me too! ONE date. April 7.

Congrats!

Now I have all the emotions. I'm super happy because the Turkish embassy is known for making us wait 3-4 months for an appointment so this is way sooner than I expected! :dancing:​ And also freaking out because I don't have a damn job yet. :cry:

AOS Journey

*Delay in filing due to typo on visa which took many calls, an InfoPass appointment, and about two months to resolve.

AOS/EAD/AP applications sent: 11/30/2016

NOA: 12/2/2016

RFE notice rec'd online: 12/21/2016

Biometrics appt. letter rec'd: 12/27/2016

RFE letter rec'd: 12/30/2016

Biometrics appointment: 1/4/2017

RFE response sent: 1/9/2017

RFE response receipt notice: 1/11/2017

Case status update text: 1/21/2017 (but no actual update available)

EAD/AP approval notice/card ordered (email and online): 2/13/2017

EAD/AP card mailed (e-notification): 2/15/2017

EAD/AP card received: 2/17/2017

Service request submitted: 7/11/2017

Service request processed: 8/4/2017

Service request response received (with no update): 8/9/2017

Interview letter received: 10/18/17

Interview appointment: 11/15/17

Approval: 11/15/17 

K1 Journey

Sent I-129F Packet: 11/25/2015
NOA1 (official date from hard copy): 12/2/2015

NOA1 e-notification: 12/3/2015

NOA2: 1/7/2016

Interview: 4/7/2016 - Approved!

Arrival: 5/30/2016 (POE Chicago O'Hare)

Marriage: 7/9/2016

Second (big) wedding: 11/12/2016

Timeline

Congrats!

Now I have all the emotions. I'm super happy because the Turkish embassy is known for making us wait 3-4 months for an appointment so this is way sooner than I expected! :dancing:​ And also freaking out because I don't have a damn job yet. :cry:

And the important 3 words?

It is Scheduled

You now are on a mission-- 50 days to get a job. To play it safe 30 days.

:thumbs::star::thumbs:

Edited by Jaime & Aisha

Timeline

Congrats!

YAYY congrats! wishing you the best on job search also

K1 Visa

AOS

Done and in love (L)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know how you feel! Our petition has been received at the embassy, but we haven't been able to complete the DS-160 and schedule our interview yet either. My fiance was visiting me in the US for the past two months (flew home this morning :crying::crying::crying: ) and he needed some documents from his house in Brazil in order for us to complete the work / education section of the DS-160. He'll be able to get everything together soon and hopefully we'll have our interview marked within the next few days! :D

I'm sooo sorry guys it stinks that because of a "system" it doesn't allow you guys to make the appointment, all we all want is to be with our loved ones!!!! Wishing the best for you all.

Really though! And we've been so ahead of the game this whole time, and then we get this sudden slam on the breaks. He went to the passport office this morning and they said he should have his new one on Monday. We'll see :clock:

Oh, now you are blaming me too! How about a little solidarity amongst us future hubbies. We'll have plenty of time to accept blame in the years to come.

I have to catch myself from putting the blame on him, y'all are just such easy targets though! :rolleyes: Nah, but as Adele said at the Grammys, happens, I'm going to In-n-Out! (Or in my case, the amazing taco place down the street).

Congrats on those who got their interview scheduled! Hopefully that'll be us next week!

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats! It makes me very happy to hear about you all getting approved. Feels like family now

I just checked the site this morning and our visa now states, "Issued"!!!! I am so excited! All she has to do is pick it up. My stress is finally gone after 3 months. What an adventure....and we are not even half way through it. :D

Sorry just back from Philippines. Playing catch up.

This has been a long road since November filing but here we are.

Congrats!!!

How long did it take from interview to change from ready to issued?

Tyler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry just back from Philippines. Playing catch up.

This has been a long road since November filing but here we are.

Congrats!!!

How long did it take from interview to change from ready to issued?

Tyler

Thank You. The status was: Ready, Administrative Processing, Ready, Administrative Processing, Issued. Took a week and a half, but that was only because Brazil had a 3 day holiday last week. She picked up her passport with the Visa inside today. To see that Visa brought joy and relief.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hah!

I just received a letter from "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA"

USA_Letter.jpg

Inside was a letter from the Bangkok Embassy dated January 8th, the letter was postmarked in Washington D.C. on January 28th.

This office is pleased to inform you that it can begin to process your fiance(e) visa case....

Working at the speed of government. :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you, Visajourney, thanks to you, I received the visa before I received this letter. :jest:

Good luck to everybody still waiting. :clock:

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

90 Day Fiance show information

Here is what they sent me when I responded:

________

If chosen for the show, we usually start filming when the international partner lands in the U.S. and follow the couple up until they get married, but we do not film for the full 90 days of the visa. A small crew would come to your location 4-5 days every couple of weeks depending on the wedding timeline, and other events that are occurring within your daily lives.

Couples are compensated for their time (although the amount is not determined yet) and we film all big events, for example, the arrival in the U.S., settling into the home, meeting family and friends, wedding planning and anything else you deem significant.

_______

The coordinating producer wants to speak with me about the next step.

Two of my cousins, twins, are on the show "Marry Me in NYC" (http://www.wetv.com/shows/marry-me-in-nyc/videos/marry-me-in-nyc-episodes-1-2-sneak-peek my plug for family). I asked them if we should move forward.

Their words of wisdom, summed up in one word "No".

It could jeopardize our relationship. Being that I am already a wreak, I think they are right--no need to add that stress to our already stressful life.

Ok I see your point.

It would be awesome to see you in action though. LOL

Tyler

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.