November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Do you have the Nov I-29F kit?

Inside the kit you will find the following items:

1) lunch size paper bag

2) case of kleenex boxes

3) case of vodka or Johnnie Walker (Black)

4) case of aspirin

Instructions on use

When you feel yourself starting to hyperventilate from stress pull out the paper bag and breath into it until of one two things happens:

1) you regain composure; or

2) you pass out -_-

Either option your hyperventilation is now under control

When you start crying grab a box of kleenex, and a bottle of either vodka or Johnnie (which ever you picked). Never mind the glass, just drink straight from the bottle. Drink until one of two things happens:

2) you cry more :crying:

In the event of item 2, drink more until you pass out. At which point the crying will stop.

When you wake up after the crying event, use the aspirin.

That should pretty much carry you through to Visa Approval.

PS There is nothing enjoyable about this journey, other than the wonderful people you will meet here in this thread. So just share, and vent here. We will get you through it, together :thumbs:

. gosh jamie!! urw FUNNY!! ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

1) lunch size paper bag

2) case of kleenex boxes

4) case of aspirin

Instructions on use

When you feel yourself starting to hyperventilate from stress pull out the paper bag and breath into it until of one two things happens:

2) you pass out -_-

When you start crying grab a box of kleenex, and a bottle of either vodka or Johnnie (which ever you picked). Never mind the glass, just drink straight from the bottle. Drink until one of two things happens:

In the event of item 2, drink more until you pass out. At which point the crying will stop.

PS There is nothing enjoyable about this journey, other than the wonderful people you will meet here in this thread. So just share, and vent here. We will get you through it, together :thumbs:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

1) lunch size paper bag

2) case of kleenex boxes

4) case of aspirin

Instructions on use

2) you pass out -_-

I am laughing my but off. You are a nut Jamine.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I am laughing my but off. You are a nut Jamine.

Oh my! Ms. Kehinde!!!!!!!! :dancing:

I have missed you. And worried everyday. I am guessing you still have no word? Please update if you have anything.

I'm glad I brought a little joy into your life, if only for a moment :)

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Oh my! Ms. Kehinde!!!!!!!! :dancing:

I have missed you. And worried everyday. I am guessing you still have no word? Please update if you have anything.

I'm glad I brought a little joy into your life, if only for a moment :)

I will definitely let you know. I was told that they have until March 29th before they will be out of my processing date.

Oh and thanks for the smile u brought to me tonight.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey, guys! This is the orange girl again, I've been a little absent from the thread cause last week I arrived in the USA for a last visit to my fiance as a non-married couple hahaha

We are currently making the most of this moment after almost 2 months apart (if it wasn't for the fact he's studying for the GMAT) and enjoying each other's company in the majestic city of Hartford. :dancing:

Last week we also got our NOA2 and we don't really know what to do from now. I know all you guys have been through this, but there are almost 200 pages of forum chats to go through if we want to read it all, which makes things a litte tricky. So... what do we do now?

I'm sure you enjoyed your time together.

Get the DS-160 deposit made and fill out the forum. Get ready for your medical

I would go to the regional group forum for Brazil as each country is a bit different as Greenbaum says.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/

Tyler

Timeline

Ugh, I'm borderline panicked now.

I just got blindsided by an unpaid one month furlough from work before I can renew my contract for the next year there. Not only is it a struggle financially, as I haven't been budgeting for a month without pay, I'm concerned about it affecting the financial information that the embassy will be asking for. If her interview ends up being in March or early April, I won't have recent pay stubs or any statement showing much of anything in my bank account.

I haven't even received my hard copy of the NOA2 which was updated on the myuscis page on January 22nd, which is also stressing me out...

:'( I don't even know

Sorry to spam.

Spam is cool. But don't offer me any "Green Eggs, and Ham, Sam I am"

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Timeline

am not sure how to feel right now ... day 16 still my file is not transferd to the embassy they are telling us to wait ... ,,i have no choice but to wait ...why only us everyone file is sent to the embassy in maxi of 7 days !! BUT am so happy for u guys for those of u have a good news !!!CONGRATS

@ ericandom: bkk typically (as per vj timelines) issues approved visas immediately, and most people have them in hand within 3 business days. excited for you, but also keen to know how long it is for you as you are just ahead of me in the queue.

I am perhaps alone in this group in thinking this was going to take 6 months, so I am in the position of being unprepared for how fast this had gone. not a bad place to be, but I thought I would already be back in the USA months before her interview. now I find myself trying to change my flight date (originally, the 17th, which has become the day before her interview) to make sure she does have her visa and mine hasn't expired yet. again, not a bad position to be in, but it means I'm hungry for data!

@bkn we have same interview date. fingers crossed we both have good results that day!

@ group- I'm hoping for an early March wedding...considering a Vegas Elvis wedding, but only if I can get a bagpiper too.

I'm sincerely hoping the noa2 panic kits will be going on closeout prices soon (= none of us will be needing them any more!)

cheers and good luck! :)

@ demelat

it took us over a month from noa2 to "ready" on the CEAC websight, including and a couple weeks for the transfer and embassy processing. for whatever that is worth.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.