November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OH MY GOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSS

YAY congrats!!

My fiance just scheduled the interview. It will be February 2nd at 8:20am. I am so excited!

That is awesome!! suuuper soon :thumbs:

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your crystal ball gave me a prediction of today. Has it changed or should I still expect an approval tonite? Anyway I'm looking forward to one of my predictions this week.

I hope this crystal ball is accurate. All of us want to see a post from you with good news.

One thing I have noticed is that there have been a lot of approvals on Friday nights, usually late. Mine was a Friday night approval. Came in at 9:45pm cst.

My prediction stays the same :thumbs:

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Timeline

So, on Jan 11th, the list of our fellow friends still waiting for their NOA2 (myself included):

"Powerball Winner" Friends:

LoveInUganda

Michele&Mason

"2nd Place on Powerball" Friends:

Rileybrynn25

ERTexas

RB&CC

GC&DL

NJMB2015

Doug&Rhea

"(Im)patiently waiting" Friends:

Dashalcuin

Ninetails

Kehinde

Kikibooboo (us!!! haha)

I couldn't find one of the listed friends... bennetl10

BTW, I'm the beneficiary here!!! The girl in orange on our avatar hahaha

And at this point we think we will get an RFE, based on the list above :crying::goofy:

If there's anybody else to include, let me know!! (also let us know whether we made a mistake with the list hihihi)

Hello "girl in orange" :rofl:

Here are a few updates according to my list:

bennetl10 (2nd Place Powerball)

NJMB2015 is now Lucky_2 (2nd Place Powerball)

Dashalcuin according to post #2330 NOA2 (Poweball Winner)

Just say NO to RFE's :protest: More NOA2's :joy:

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Timeline

Still waiting for my RFE ... I"ll probably get it Friday.. I will laugh if it states "Please submit new replacement petition, too many dart holes in current petition to process. We do not understand how your petition got that way. Werid."

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello "girl in orange" :rofl:

Here are a few updates according to my list:

bennetl10 (2nd Place Powerball)

NJMB2015 is now Lucky_2 (2nd Place Powerball)

Dashalcuin according to post #2330 NOA2 (Poweball Winner)

Just say NO to RFE's :protest: More NOA2's :joy:

Kinda confused by this list, but we (Michele&Mason, new screen name) got our NOA2 on January 13 :)

ROC I-797C

ROC Sent: 6/21/18

ROC Received: 6/23/18

NOA1: 7/5/18

NOA2: Reused Biometrics: 3/16/19

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Please get me a RFE so I can do something about it! Waiting is seriously killing me!

BTW, I keep checking K1 apps from the day I submitted mine, and saw some of them were updated today to RFE and something that says

Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

What is that?! And I kept checking every day. there was no RFE or anything for this case so the first response was this...

Im confused :oops:

Timeline

Are there members from November filling still waiting for their NOA2s?

There are a few, yes.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

There are a few, yes.

I'm a December filler, In the December thread, some people who were only few days more then the expected time frame Visa Journey lists for NOA2, these people called USCIS and got approval in the next following days after their calls. I'm sure November people who are waiting have already called USCIS. But for those who haven't received NOA2s might want to call USCIS. Who knows they'll get approval in the next following days also.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I'm a December filler, In the December thread, some people who were only few days more then the expected time frame Visa Journey lists for NOA2, these people called USCIS and got approval in the next following days after their calls. I'm sure November people who are waiting have already called USCIS. But for those who haven't received NOA2s might want to call USCIS. Who knows they'll get approval in the next following days also.

Kehinde---you see this? Time for that phone call. Don't wait on our predictions. Call today--my advice.

And remember to stand, and smile when you call. It makes the voice sound professional and warm, just something I learned about a long time ago.

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Called uscis yesterday. Asked about the instructions on the rfe letter to make sure we did things right. As usual, NOT helpful. They dont know jackshit. Told me to seek legal advice. Please. Aint got to time or money for that. now just waitibg to see if we did things right ??

Sent in passport stamps and boarding pass and letter about how and when we met up.

Goodluck to all of us still waiting on NOA2

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Called uscis yesterday. Asked about the instructions on the rfe letter to make sure we did things right. As usual, NOT helpful. They dont know jackshit. Told me to seek legal advice. Please. Aint got to time or money for that. now just waitibg to see if we did things right ??

Sent in passport stamps and boarding pass and letter about how and when we met up.

What did they ask you in your RFE?

Timeline

So, on Jan 11th, the list of our fellow friends still waiting for their NOA2 (myself included):

"Powerball Winner" Friends:

LoveInUganda

Michele&Mason

"2nd Place on Powerball" Friends:

Rileybrynn25

ERTexas

RB&CC

GC&DL

NJMB2015

Doug&Rhea

"(Im)patiently waiting" Friends:

Dashalcuin

Ninetails

Kehinde

Kikibooboo (us!!! haha)

I couldn't find one of the listed friends... bennetl10

BTW, I'm the beneficiary here!!! The girl in orange on our avatar hahaha

And at this point we think we will get an RFE, based on the list above :crying::goofy:

If there's anybody else to include, let me know!! (also let us know whether we made a mistake with the list hihihi)

Hello in Orange, hopefully the waiting friends including yourself will be approved this month. I know "Kehinde" has multiple predictions for an NOA2 THIS week . tick Tock.

Off topic have you seen the TV Show 90 Day Fiancee? I think most on this board have at least heard of it. Anyway there were at least 2 couples where the lady was from Brazil.

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/90-day-fiance-features/alan-kirlyam-where-are-they-now-interview/ Alan and Kirlyam

and

http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fiance/videos/maybe-in-brazil/ Jason and Cassia

You and James can be on Season 4!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

That should do it. What evidence of meeting did you include originally in the packet?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.