HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Use this site http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/fees/reciprocity-by-country.html to get the details of what is required and how to submit the necessary documents for your PC.

Certificate of Clearance

The Singapore Police Force (SPF) no longer issues the Certificate of Clearance (COC) to non-Singapore citizens. However, if a COC is still required by a non-Singapore citizen, he/she may wish to submit an appeal to SPF. The applicant can submit scanned copies of the below documents to spf_cid_coc@spf.gov.sg. The processing time is about 10 working days.

1. The appeal form of which a copy is attached below;

http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/dam/mfa/images/om/Canberra/COC_APPEAL_APPLICATION_FORM.pdf

2. An official letter from USEM which requires the COC. This letter should bear the applicant’s name and a file reference number; and

3. Applicant's current passport and expired passport(s), if any, as proof of stay in Singapore.

From http://www.mfa.gov.sg/content/mfa/overseasmission/canberra/consular_services/certificate_of_clearance.html

Thanks for the information.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I'm not trying to complain, so please peeps don't take it the wrong way.

But man...this whole process really does require patience. And it is not for the faint-hearted.

I just want to be with my fiance permanently now! ahhhhhhhhhhhh :cry:

*frustrated*

/rantover

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

so did ur file reaches addis?,what will be next should u wait for z packet 3 to arrive in snail mail or u can request email for z medical and police certificate ??

yes it did.

Packet 3 is not required to be in hand, but will be sent in email. Packet 3 is a checklist of documents to bring. Everything we already know from being VJ veterans.

Next Steps:

1) DS-160 submission online. get receipt number. (keep DS-160 in records)

2) Go to web site to schedule pay visa, register for DHL, and schedule interview (in that order):

• Complete pay visa information--print this document. Go to Bank of Abyssinia in Addis and pay in person (no alternative). Get receipt number (keep in records)
  • Register for DHL to forward Visa to Bank of Abyssinia when ready (with all documents)
  • Schedule interview (use receipt number from above). print this document (keep in records)

3) Get new passport photos taken (no excuse about being 4 or 5 months--rule is 6 months)

4) Apply for police certificate (3 weeks in advance) -- I want to make sure the cert is done in time.

5) Get medical; use schedule document for authorization (2 weeks in advance)

6) Interview

Hope that helps

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I can not only assure you that the screen shot is evidence for SLEC but can also invite you to read my website and all these kind of questions are answered for you. You can rest assured that you will be processing with the most current information for USEM. Many can attest to getting approved using my step by step guide. See link in my signature below at the red twisting arrow for the link to my website.

"Guaranteed or your money back"

A time tested proven system, better than Vegas.

Can't get any better than that. Just follow the twisted red arrow

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Anybody knows what to do????? we call NVC all day long but they do not tell to wait , they only tell how to find them on the Internet and then they say Goof bye and thats it....

11.17.2015- sent petition
11.23.2015- NOA-1
12.29.2015- NOA-2

01.12.2016- NVC received

01.17.2016- NVC case #

01.21.2016- Medical Exam

02.10.2016- Interview Approved

Timeline

We are still waiting for NOA2

RFE notice on Dec 29

Paper RFE on Jan 04

Sent it on January 05 but they only received it on January 15th (something happened with USPS) so we are patiently waiting now. Hope to received it soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Ok so most of us that were falling behind got RFE's...our packets were at least handled. Anyone heard from Kehinde? Who else is still waiting for NOA2?

I am still around waiting. Ted gave me a prediction date of the 20th, (which is tomorrow). Tyler gave me a prediction date of 22nd so my hopes are high for this week. Even Jamie (has no crystal ball) guessed and said 21st. So I'm waiting.

Timeline

WE MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT OH MY GOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! Great news

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

NOA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. congratulations?? Edited by sanzz

Filed: Country: Uganda
Timeline

Thank you guys, sooo much. It's really amazing how supportive all of you have been I can't believe we finally got our NOA2, now its a waiting game for NVC.

Am I understanding correctly of the rest of the process being,

1) Case goes to NVC, NVC gets a case number for us.

2) Fiance fills out DS-160 as soon as she gets the number

3) fiance can do medical as soon as she has case number?

4) Fiance is able to schedule interview as soon as she has case number or as soon as medical is complete?

3) I prepare all documents needed from me, which ill bring to her as I will be on the property for the interview,

How long are we looking at here???? Sooooooo excited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.