Alrighty then!!!!

Congratulations......... :thumbs::thumbs::star::star::thumbs::thumbs:

Off you go, tomorrow is party day.....

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

I feel your pain Kiki. I have been waiting for 75 days

Did you contact them, there was that contact information that Grand Greeenbaum provided one time? I don't recall it. If you don't have it maybe ask him again?

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

GUYS......IT'S THE LUCKY 13

AND WE GOT APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SWEET BABY JESUS ?

Very nice. Congratulations!!

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Hey guys we received the RFE hard copy and will hopefully be sending everything on the 14th.

May I ask how long it took between being notified and receiving the hard copy with details? I am anxiously awaiting the RFE in the mail, I have no idea what they might need.

thanks

AOS/AD,EAD

2016-06-20 AOS/AP/EAD sent to Chicago lockbox

2016-06-22 Package received

2016-07-01 check cashed

2016-07-05 NOA1 email messages received

2016-07-08 received 3 NOA1 hard copies

2016-07-15 Biometrics letter received, scheduled for July 29

2016-07-19 Biometrics completed, walk-in at Morrisville, NC office

2016-07-25 All 3 receipt numbers start showing up online

2016-08-15 I-485 status changed to "Ready to be Scheduled for Interview"

2016-08-27 Received notices that EAD and AP are approved

2016-09-03 Received I-797 approval notices for EAD/AP in the mail

2016-09-06 Received EAD/AP combo card

2016-09-22 Interviewed Sep. 22, Green card not approved due to missing paperwork

2016-09-26 Submitted missing documentation

2016-09-28 Received text messages for I-485 "new card ordered" and "case was approved"

​2016-09-29 Went o local office to have passport stamped with I-551

2016-10-05 Green card arrived via Priority Mail (105 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

May I ask how long it took between being notified and receiving the hard copy with details? I am anxiously awaiting the RFE in the mail, I have no idea what they might need.

thanks

It took 4 working days plus the weekend. We were just as anxious to find out what they wanted.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hey you guys :) just some update here.

The status in ceac shows ready. Medical is scheduled. Just waiting until the translation of birth certificate is done then im going to schedule the interview (police report is not needed for Indonesian). Also, please pray for us! There was an attack in Jakarta (city where the interview will take place).

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Did you contact them, there was that contact information that Grand Greeenbaum provided one time? I don't recall it. If you don't have it maybe ask him again?

Hey Jaime, I didn't contact them yet, do you think I should? At least for the last week the website has been working for us. I haven't seen the contact information Greenbaum provided, is it too far back? Thank you for the support.

:thumbs: YW. Chin up and now go get that visa because you can do this!!

HEY MASTER GREENBAUM. I FIXED EVERYTHING TODAY. THANK YOU SO MUCH. TOMORROW WOULD BE MY 2ND DAY OF MEDICAL. ALL ARE SCHEDULED NOW.

THANK YOU AGAIN. YOU'RE THE BEST.

ERIKA

Visa timeline
CSC :goofy:(L)
I-129f sent 11/10/15
NOA 1 received 11/13/15

NOA 2 email/text 12/16/15

NOA 2 mail 12/21/15

Timeline

Well, I didn't win the powerball tonight, but the embassy received my packet 3 paperwork. Hope to get interview date soon.

Wonderful to hear Eric. Thanks so much for all the graphs charts and encouragement you have given to us all here.

Seems like the November filer's are going to be cleared out in the next week or so.

Heck this is better than a powerball who would want that nightmare LOL

Tyler

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Wonderful to hear Eric. Thanks so much for all the graphs charts and encouragement you have given to us all here.

Seems like the November filer's are going to be cleared out in the next week or so.

Heck this is better than a powerball who would want that nightmare LOL

Tyler

Thank you tyler, it would have been fun to submit an I-134 with only a copy of the lottery ticket as evidence and have the option of buying my own country if I get denied. :devil:

Anyhow, 8 hours after the Bangkok embassy received my packet 3, I received packet 4 and now have an interview date of February 3! :dance::dance::dance:

Time to book a flight to BKK!!

event.png

Timeline

Thank you tyler, it would have been fun to submit an I-134 with only a copy of the lottery ticket as evidence and have the option of buying my own country if I get denied. :devil:

Anyhow, 8 hours after the Bangkok embassy received my packet 3, I received packet 4 and now have an interview date of February 3! :dance::dance::dance:

Time to book a flight to BKK!!

Haha going to Thailand or the Philippines and the whole world knows we won 1.5 Billion we probably wouldn't make it home alive.

I was about to say "get ready things move fast" and there you are with Packet number 3.

You and I and a few others had the exact same Nov 17 NOA 1 we've been though this from day one.

Hard to believe in under 3 months from the time you filed until visa will be in her hand.

I had Thai food tonight..Kow Soy (AKA Chaing Mai Curry Noodle) Sooooooo good!

Have a great time there I know you both will.

Tyler

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.