HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Kinda starting to worry, got my birth certificate back and still no update, apparently they mailed it back on the 5th.

What the heck? Did they send you a document or note with it or just a random BC in an envelope?

Did you send them 2 for some reason?

Trying to figure out why they would send the BC back. I've never heard of that maybe others have.

I would call them ASAP.

Tyler

Timeline

Thank you Ted for the prayers, Jamie as well, and Tyler.

Tyler if I read correctly you had stated you had RFE for multiple filer how long did it take you since they acknowledged receiving what they asked to approving you?

Hi,

I had multiple filer WAIVER. So I filled out a waiver (letter with explanation of what happened) and sent it with original I-129F and no RFE just an approval.

Tyler

Timeline

Sent in RFE requested informatiion yesterday,

Just got text saying they've received and will begin to work on it. Does anyone know if it usually takes long after they get the info back if it was just a general waiver request to approve us?

And Jamie thank you for the prayers they are greatly appreciated.

There was a chart I thought I saw on this board a couple of days ago and it showed various processing times. For the life of me I can't find the link. Anyway it was about 2-3 weeks on average like what Ted said.

I'm hoping you will have your approval by end of month if not sooner.

Tyler

Timeline

I hope it is that straight forward and easy....But for some reason I think I have a way of making the easy to be complicated.

I am still waffling around with the idea that we'll get denied and I have to be ready to marry immediately and file that paperwork. I hate to plan that way. I rather plan for the approval. Go be with her for that, then fly out a day later. Come back in 2 weeks, and off she goes with me.

But to plan for the denial, I have to plan my flight out for a week out. Logistics is a nightmare..... Yes, I am complicating it. Where is that paperbag

Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Having said that there is ZERO reason for them to deny her if they do I'll be on the next plane out there with your to go pound some :bonk: sense into them.

Tyler

Edited by tyler007

Timeline

What the heck? Did they send you a document or note with it or just a random BC in an envelope?

Did you send them 2 for some reason?

Trying to figure out why they would send the BC back. I've never heard of that maybe others have.

I would call them ASAP.

Tyler

no just the Birth Certificate, as I stated earlier in the thread I got 3 certified copies and sent them in that way I could avoid rfe's in that sense, I just wasn't comfortable with just making paper copies, never had much lock with that, I guess they thought I sent an original and they mailed it back, now I have 2 copies for myself, and my fiance has another copy where she is at.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

On the website it says they received our petition on November 20th. Is that our NOA1 date? I don't want to sound mean but it makes me feel so frustrated to see people who sent their petition in December getting their NOA2's galore and us just forgotten... And to the girl who said there's a "rule" that petitioners who go to America get approved quicker, in our case the beneficiary has been to the US a couple months ago and we're on our way to the day 50. So frustrated.

Timeline

On the website it says they received our petition on November 20th. Is that our NOA1 date? I don't want to sound mean but it makes me feel so frustrated to see people who sent their petition in December getting their NOA2's galore and us just forgotten... And to the girl who said there's a "rule" that petitioners who go to America get approved quicker, in our case the beneficiary has been to the US a couple months ago and we're on our way to the day 50. So frustrated.

I understand your frustration.

believe me..... I know.. but at least the petition didn't go to Texas Service Center.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

NOA1 is written on the top of the hard copy that you have received via the regular mail. Look at our NOA1.

post-224152-0-38190800-1452693321_thumb.jpg

Edited by MsLucky

11.17.2015- sent petition
11.23.2015- NOA-1
12.29.2015- NOA-2

01.12.2016- NVC received

01.17.2016- NVC case #

01.21.2016- Medical Exam

02.10.2016- Interview Approved

:( appointment confirmation DS-160 different from submitted DS160

i currently have an existing account in cgifederal site. i tried creating a new account because the previous was for my visitors B1 visa. but because of same passport number... you are not allowed to create a new one. PROBLEM: THERE WAS NO OPTION TO CHANGE THE DS-160 NUMBER. AND I SCHEDULED AND CONFIRMED THE INTERVIEW. NOW I WILL BE ATTANDING MY MEDICAL TOMORROW!!! :( CAN I STILL PROCEED WITH A WRONG CONFIRMATION (I ALREADY CANCELLED THE INTERVIEW AND SUBMITTED A REPORT ON THE FEEDBACK PAGE)

QUESTION: DO THEY REALLY NEED THE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION IN THE MEDICAL?

DO THEY USE THE INFOS WRITTEN THERE? OR THEY JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOURE REALLY APPROVED WITH YOUR CASE

I HAVE THE FIRST PRINTED SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT BEFORE I CANCELED IT... CAN I JUST SHOW THEM THAT?

THNAKS.... PLEASE HELP.. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Visa timeline
CSC :goofy:(L)
I-129f sent 11/10/15
NOA 1 received 11/13/15

NOA 2 email/text 12/16/15

NOA 2 mail 12/21/15

bennettl10, on 11 Jan 2016 - 7:09 PM, said:bennettl10, on 11 Jan 2016 - 7:09 PM, said:bennettl10, on 11 Jan 2016 - 7:09 PM, said:

SO my RFE says I need to submit a passport style photo of the beneficiary. I did this.

It was alittle bigger than the normal passport size by maybe a quarter inch. Is this the issue?

Or is the issue that I printed it at walgreens but it was a photo of the passport photo he sent in email?

I dont wanna get another RFE but I dont wanna whatever amount of time it will take him to send me the picture what do you think I should do?

Thanks

Lara

Standardized photo measurements are 2 X 2. No scanned photo from passport will be acceptable. You'll need originals. To save money have him take the photo and he sends you the jpg of the photo and you take it on a thumb drive to Walgreens and have them print it for you. Send them along with a copy of the RFE and follow the return instructions to the LETTER.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Sars, on 12 Jan 2016 - 04:29 AM, said:

What is MVR number needed to schedule the interview?

That's your receipt number. Look over the receipt and you will find it. Usually imprinted on top row of the MVR that you used to pay for the interview at the bank. Here is a picture of what your looking for. Look for the little red circle that the number 4 in it. That's your MVR number. http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa#!visa-payment-receipt/cvwe

You know my website is FREE.

You can lead the horse to the water but you can't make the horse drink.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Rileybrynn25, on 12 Jan 2016 - 9:41 PM, said:Rileybrynn25, on 12 Jan 2016 - 9:41 PM, said:

I read somewhere that each packet is sorted by a department first to make sure docs are in the right order before it lands in the hands of an adjudicator. I think if they see original docs in that process, they copy and mail back original.

Originals usually are not returned. When sending documents send copies and if they need to see the original be sure to have it with you at the interview. This holds true further done the road when you do your AOS, ROC and Naturalization.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

That's your receipt number. Look over the receipt and you will find it. Usually imprinted on top row of the MVR that you used to pay for the interview at the bank. Here is a picture of what your looking for. Look for the little red circle that the number 4 in it. That's your MVR number. http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa#!visa-payment-receipt/cvwe

You know my website is FREE.

You can lead the horse to the water but you can't make the horse drink.

thanks green. I've been looking at your website. ?

kikibooboo, on 13 Jan 2016 - 08:20 AM, said:

I have posted this before, and I will do it again here.

Three years ago it was taking 90-120 days to get approved. Ours was 93 days. Think of it like this, your lucky to get approved in 30-45 days. So be happy. You are applying for a privilege not a right to have a visa. The own the Gold so they can make the Rules. I have yet to see any OFFICIAL guarantees that your file will be the first one approved, that you been to America the most of any other flier which means you move to the front of the line or you front loaded your application so naturally you will go first or someone else got approved before you and that is not fair. That's all turkey dough.

Sorry but sometimes I don't sugar coat my postings and your not the only one that feels that way nor will you be the last. Ok, where did I put the bottle of Jim Beam. <_<

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

imekai, on 13 Jan 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:imekai, on 13 Jan 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:imekai, on 13 Jan 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:

:( appointment confirmation DS-160 different from submitted DS160 Your moving too fast and you are putting your visa in jeopardy. Stop, take a deep breath and work through one step at a time. :secret:

i currently have an existing account in cgifederal site. i tried creating a new account because the previous was for my visitors B1 visa. but because of same passport number... you are not allowed to create a new one. PROBLEM: THERE WAS NO OPTION TO CHANGE THE DS-160 NUMBER. AND I SCHEDULED AND CONFIRMED THE INTERVIEW. NOW I WILL BE ATTANDING MY MEDICAL TOMORROW!!! :( CAN I STILL PROCEED WITH A WRONG CONFIRMATION (I ALREADY CANCELLED THE INTERVIEW You can only cancel your appointment twice without penalty so trend lightly AND SUBMITTED A REPORT ON THE FEEDBACK PAGE) Create a new DS-160. If it will not allow then print off your old one and bring it to the interview. They may "unlock" your record and ask you to visit a internet café and complete the DS-160 and return with your new confirmation page. Call the Embassy beforehand and explain your dilemma maybe they can help.

QUESTION: DO THEY REALLY NEED THE APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION IN THE MEDICAL? Yes. If you don't you will be turned away. Did you happen to visit my website and follow the directions. It's FREE and many have used it without an RFE and relieved their frustrations.

DO THEY USE THE INFOS WRITTEN THERE? OR THEY JUST WANNA KNOW IF YOURE REALLY APPROVED WITH YOUR CASE

I HAVE THE FIRST PRINTED SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT BEFORE I CANCELED IT... CAN I JUST SHOW THEM THAT? NO. Follow the instructions or your going to FAIL. It's your choice.

THNAKS.... PLEASE HELP.. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:I am trying to help with loads of good information at my website but you refuse to follow. Every step is outlined. I give you the documents, the reasons and the solutions. See the twisting arrow below for the link.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.