HappyLaytons

November 2015 l i-29f Filers

4,168 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've know my fiancé for almost a year now. How long have you guys been together (directed to everyone)?

I met my fiance online in August of 2014. Met her there in May, stayed with her until August.

Packet 3 in the mail today .. but thanks to visajourney I have already done all that they are now asking me to do in packet 3

That is awesome! My fiance should get her packet 3 by the middle of next week. But we are filling out forms, scheduling the interview etc. this weekend.

By the way, you guys are so entertaining! :goofy:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Maybe you will have good news this evening... fingers crossed. Our notification came on a Friday at 9:30pm.

That would be cool if I got the NOA2 today.

But for some reason I feel I'll probably get a letter like this instead:

Dear petitioner,
Due to unforseen circumstances, we are unable to process your petition for the K-1 Fiance'e
Visa.
As it turns out, yesterday at approximately 9 A.M. PST your petition was "touched" by one of our
staff members. Before the staff member was able to scan and begin working on your petition,
a group of armed men stormed into our facility.
It seems they had the incorrect address, and mistook our facility as a bank. Seeing their
obvious and stupid mistake, they did not want to leave empty handed, so they took your
petition out of our staff members hand.
An ongoing pursuit began with police and the armed would be bank robbers. The bank robbers
soon crashed and a shoot out began between the police and the would be bank robbers.
Unfortunately, they used your petition as a protective shield against the officer's bullets.
After the petition took and estimate of 30 gunshots, they threw it away, as they fled, into
a nearby creek, which then led to a hydro electric dam.
The petition then went thru the hydroelectric generators and damaged the machine greatly.
It cause a massive power outage thru much of the surrounding areas. Fortunately they managed
to retrieve what was left of your petition and repair the generator.
Unfortunately, they threw your petition away. Even more unfortunate, is that the garbage truck
that your petition was on, was in a car accident where the truck overturned and spilled
all of its contents on a nearby field, which was the current location of a school field trip, of
pre-schoolers.
What was left of you petitioned landed in the open back pack of one of the pre-schoolers,
who happened to be the grand-daughter of a high level offical with in the Department of
Homeland Security. He equated the finding part of your petition as "a sign" and
considering the truck just left the power plant and the massive power outage, it was considered
a terrorist attack and you have been put on the terrorist watch and most wanted list.
This was found out by an email that was sent out this morning to all departments. I haven't
gotten a chance to clear your name because we here at the California Service Center now
believe that that petition is cursed and refuse to have anything to do with it. We knew
something was wrong with your petition when no one could get a decent score when it was
hanging in our office break room for the past few weeks serving as our replacement dart board.
In closing we would recommend you re-send another replacement petition.
We hope you have a wonderful day.
P.S. Please do not send another petition.
P.P.S. What ever paper you used to print your petition on was remarkable to hold up all
the abuse. Could you please let us know what paper you used?
P.P.P.S. I realized the P.P.S. above would mean you would get in contact with us again.
We fear for the safety of all our staff members, so please do not contact us again, we will
make do with the use of the standard government paper.
Thank you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Dear petitioner,

Due to unforseen circumstances, we are unable to process your petition for the K-1 Fiance'e

Visa.

As it turns out, yesterday at approximately 9 A.M. PST your petition was "touched" by one of our

staff members. Before the staff member was able to scan and begin working on your petition,

It seems they had the incorrect address, and mistook our facility as a bank. Seeing their

obvious and stupid mistake, they did not want to leave empty handed, so they took your

An ongoing pursuit began with police and the armed would be bank robbers. The bank robbers

soon crashed and a shoot out began between the police and the would be bank robbers.

Unfortunately, they used your petition as a protective shield against the officer's bullets.

After the petition took and estimate of 30 gunshots, they threw it away, as they fled, into

The petition then went thru the hydroelectric generators and damaged the machine greatly.

It cause a massive power outage thru much of the surrounding areas. Fortunately they managed

Unfortunately, they threw your petition away. Even more unfortunate, is that the garbage truck

that your petition was on, was in a car accident where the truck overturned and spilled

all of its contents on a nearby field, which was the current location of a school field trip, of

pre-schoolers.

What was left of you petitioned landed in the open back pack of one of the pre-schoolers,

who happened to be the grand-daughter of a high level offical with in the Department of

considering the truck just left the power plant and the massive power outage, it was considered

a terrorist attack and you have been put on the terrorist watch and most wanted list.

This was found out by an email that was sent out this morning to all departments. I haven't

gotten a chance to clear your name because we here at the California Service Center now

believe that that petition is cursed and refuse to have anything to do with it. We knew

something was wrong with your petition when no one could get a decent score when it was

hanging in our office break room for the past few weeks serving as our replacement dart board.

P.P.S. What ever paper you used to print your petition on was remarkable to hold up all

P.P.P.S. I realized the P.P.S. above would mean you would get in contact with us again.

We fear for the safety of all our staff members, so please do not contact us again, we will

Thank you.

LMBO! Hahaha you done bumped your head. OMG! YOU ARE DONE! I don't think any letter can be worse than that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Dear petitioner,
Visa.
pre-schoolers.
Thank you.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::ph34r::ph34r:

"MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR"

//www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

We know eachother for 1 year ?

K1:

11-13-2015: I129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

11-27-2015: NOA1 Hardcopy

01-02-2016: NOA2 Hardcopy

03-10-2016: Medical appointment

03-17-2016: Interview --> APPROVED

05-16-2016: Moved to the USA

05-24-2016: Married (L)

05-25-2016: Applied for SSN (card got lost in mail)

AOS:

06-17-2016: AOS Package sent

07-02-2016: NOA1

07-02-2016: Applied again for SSN (denied because of expired I-94)

10-18-2016: AP 'Case was approved'

10-18-2016: EAD 'New card is being produced '

10-21-2016: AP Hardcopy of approval in mail

11-01-2016: EAD/AP 'Card was mailed to me'

11-04-2016: EAD/AP card received.

11-07-2016: Applied again for a SSN

11-29-2016: SSN received

12-12-2016: AOS approved

Filed: Country: Uganda
Timeline

RFE UPDATE FOR GREEN, TYLER, AND JAMIE, AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE WHO CAN HELP ME........

MY REQUEST IS FOR MULTIPLE FILER WAIVER AND WHY IT SHOULD APPLY TO ME......CAN ANYONE HELP ME DO THIS???? I WANT TO GET THIS SENT OUT LIKE TOMORROW.

Can one of you smart guys PM ME and help me please

Timeline

Dear petitioner,
Visa.
pre-schoolers.
Thank you.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That is truly classic!!

:secret: Rumor has that people from 90 Day Fiance occasionally frequent this site. If they see that post... you and yours could be a star!

Uhmm... Jaime? Tyler? Can we add ERTexas to the board of organizers for the Reunion Committee? He could be in charge of the Dart Board game :thumbs:

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Timeline

I came to realization that I have made way too many calls to NVC. Why... you ask? 1) Memorizing their script as good or better than the call taker, 2) Being overly creative when trying to trick them in to actually looking at my file, and finally (this might be disturbing to some of you) 3) Memorizing the outgoing on-hold message: "All of our customer service representatives are (I swear it sounds like he is saying "is") still helping other customers. Please continue to hold, we appreciate your patience".

This evening marked the last time I will hear that message. A lady named Evette answered. This was unlike the many other calls. Instead of the usual run around and giving me the 30 to 45 day scripted line asking for my case number (that's why I am calling) she immediately asked "May I have your receipt number? May I have your name? May I have the beneficiary's name and date of birth? She then said "we received your case today and I am entering in to the system right now". Then she asked me if I was prepared to write down some information... CASE NUMBER :joy: She went on to say that they do not hold on to the cases very long at all, not more than a day or two at the most.

I'm gonna miss that message :cry: okay okay... another lie from me.

No more super long posts from me :bonk:

Edited by Ted & Janine

2015-11-12 I-129F sent to Dallas lock-box

2015-11-16 Packet received by USCIS Dallas

2015-11-19 NOA1 email notification. Routed to CSC

2015-11-23 NOA1 hard copy: notice date 11/18

2015-12-18 NOA2 Email/Text/USCIS app notification

2015-12-24 NOA2 hard copy

2016-01-08 NVC case number

2016-01-12 Case sent to consulate

2016-01-14 Consulate received case

2016-06-29 Medical part one

2016-07-01 Medical part two (passed)

2016-07-11 Interview at USEM- APPROVED

2016-07-16 Received Visa and Passport

2015-07-18 CFO denied sticker. Reason for denial: She does not believe the reason for divorce listed in my divorce decree. What the hell???

Timeline

I came to realization that I have made way too many calls to NVC. Why... you ask? 1) Memorizing their script as good or better than the call taker, 2) Being overly creative when trying to trick them in to actually looking at my file, and finally (this might be disturbing to some of you) 3) Memorizing the outgoing on-hold message: "All of our customer service representatives are (I swear it sounds like he is saying "is") still helping other customers. Please continue to hold, we appreciate your patience".

This evening marked the last time I will hear that message. A lady named Evette answered. This was unlike the many other calls. Instead of the usual run around and giving me the 30 to 45 day scripted line asking for my case number (that's why I am calling) she immediately asked "May I have your receipt number? May I have your name? May I have the beneficiary's name and date of birth? She then said "we received your case today and I am entering in to the system right now". Then she asked me if I was prepared to write down some information... CASE NUMBER :joy: She went on to say that they do not hold on to the cases very long at all, not more than a day or two at the most.

awesome!!!! you got the number. so I am guessing mine is next week :idea:

====More long posts, more long posts=====

Filed: Country: Uganda
Timeline

Does this sound like a good Answer to RFE for multiple filer request?

01/08/2016

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

To Whom It May Concern:

In compliance with the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA),
I respectfully request for waiver on filing limitations in connection
with my current petition to my fiancée ***********Receipt #WAC**************

I believe a waiver is appropriate in my circumstance because I have no criminal
history with regard to the “specified crimes” under IMBRA.

I have one prior withdrawn Form I-129F petition application for my ex-fiancée, Ms.************
of Uganda Receipt number *************. Please note that I had also listed her daughter ******************* on the I-129F application that I had submitted.

Name of ex alien fiancée: ************8
Place of filing: Texas Service Center.
Date of filing: March 17, 2015.
Result: Petition withdrawn on October 13, 2015.

After filing my Form I-129F petition application for Ms. ************
irreconcilable differences have arisen between both parties and these

differences have led to an irremediable breakdown of our personal relationship.

These differences were due to lack of effort and communication on her part.
We have since stopped our personal relationship and I decided not to

pursue my K-1 Fiancée petition for Ms. *************

Attached Please find supporting evidence which include:

A copy of my original request to withdraw petition for Juliet Alepere.

A Printout of USCIS sending me withdrawal acknowledgment notice.

Witness statement from******* and *********** who are my parents regarding both the withdrawal of my previous petition for Ms. ******** as well as continued support for petition of my current fiancée Eve *******

I am hoping for your kind consideration of my request.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Timeline

Does this sound like a good Answer to RFE for multiple filer request?

01/08/2016

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

To Whom It May Concern:

In compliance with the International Marriage Broker Regulation Act (IMBRA),

I respectfully request for waiver on filing limitations in connection

with my current petition to my fiancée ***********Receipt #WAC**************

I believe a waiver is appropriate in my circumstance because I have no criminal

history with regard to the “specified crimes” under IMBRA.

I have one prior withdrawn Form I-129F petition application for my ex-fiancée, Ms.************

of Uganda Receipt number *************. Please note that I had also listed her daughter ******************* on the I-129F application that I had submitted.

Name of ex alien fiancée: ************8

Place of filing: Texas Service Center.

Date of filing: March 17, 2015.

Result: Petition withdrawn on October 13, 2015.

After filing my Form I-129F petition application for Ms. ************

irreconcilable differences have arisen between both parties and these

differences have led to an irremediable breakdown of our personal relationship.

These differences were due to lack of effort and communication on her part.

We have since stopped our personal relationship and I decided not to

pursue my K-1 Fiancée petition for Ms. *************

Attached Please find supporting evidence which include:

A copy of my original request to withdraw petition for Juliet Alepere.

A Printout of USCIS sending me withdrawal acknowledgment notice.

Witness statement from******* and *********** who are my parents regarding both the withdrawal of my previous petition for Ms. ******** as well as continued support for petition of my current fiancée Eve *******

I am hoping for your kind consideration of my request.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

My opinion---looks good. The supporting evidence is good too.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hahah niiice all the calling paid off! Your case is off to the embassy!

I'm actually surprised I haven't called once. I think it's cause we haven't gotten all the documents ready needed so I'm trying to unwillingly procrastinate.

K1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 2015-11-12 I-129F NOA1 notice: 2015-11-18 I-129F NOA2 approval: 2015-12-21 I-129F NOA2 hardcopy: 2015-12-27

NVC case number-hard copy arrived: 2016-1-21 Case arrived at GUA embassy: 2016-1-19 Packet 3 Email Recceived: 2016-1-27

Medical: 2016-2-3

Interview: 2016-2-26 Approved!

Visa in hand: 2016-3-3

POE: 2016-3-23

Married: 2016-3-25 (L)

AOS

AOS filed and delivered: 2016-4-18

Check cashed by USCIS: 2016-5-4

Text notification received: 2016-5-5

NOA arrived in mail for AOS, EAD, AP: 2016-5-7

Biometrics Appointment: 2016-5-24

Service request created by me since we have not heard anything about EAD: 2016-7-12

Status changed to EAD card being produced: 2016-7-21

Received EAD Card and AP in mail: 2016-7-28

Interview for Green card -  Approved: 2016-9-15

Received Green card: 2016-10-9

Done and in love (L)

Timeline

Okay group. Some of you know I am a recent entry into the 'facebook' work. Actually unwilling, and still have not really accepted it. Only doing it for the 'Visa' reviewers in the event they ask, covering my bases.

I saw that there are pages for groups.

So I took the liberty to start one for us. This way we can keep posted on each of us through marriage, kids, and the truly fun Journey---LIFE. Also can arrange for the get together if we decide to really do that.

https://www.facebook.com/Novi29F/

If you want join up, and start posting what you want. ----Greenbaum you need to be a part too.

Note: it is named after HappyLaton's version of of I-129F. She is given all the create for getting us started.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.