3,223 posts in this topic

hey everyone i called uscis and talked to a tier two officier and they told me 64 more days of wait time is that correct and can it be correct

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I crossed the 6 months... and nothing... I really don´t believe what they say... 150, 180 days... They just say that randomly.

I cant wait for monday to know about the appointment at the local office that my lawyer settled.

Then I´ll believe at the information...

I promised you guys to say exactly what happen :) and I´ll write here, ok?

I´LL START TO LIVE BACK AGAIN WHEN I´LL BE ON MY HUBBY´S ARMS, FOREVER AND EVER. UNTIL THERE, I DON´T LIVE. I SURVIVE. (L)

event.png

Tier 2 will say anything. They told me I Will get a response in 2nd week of February and I'm still waiting. I'm going on my 7th month. PD is August 10th, I will call again tomorrow.

Hello, everybody. I was wondering if any of you has filled from abroad. Because I read a lot about the existence of a "faster line" when the petitioner is living abroad, for some cases it has really sped up the process. Given the amount of cases they seem to have in Potomac Service, do you think there is a chance that happens there? Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Hi NathaliaH,

I am filling from abroad and I also have read that they expedite the case if the if the US citizen lives abroad and files. I messaged with someone that got expedite without doing anything just because she filled from abroad, NOA1 to NOA 2 took 27 days. I hope they do that for us.

event.png

1/3/2009- Married

2/5/2016- I130 sent

2/11/2016- NOA1 Potomac

5/13/2016- I130 approved

5/18/2016- Sent to NVC

5/20/2016- NVC received

6/9/2016- Case # received (Welcome letter)

7/1/2016- Sent our IV and AOS packets to NVC

7/8/2016- Scan date

8/9/2016- Case Complete

9/20/2016- Medical exam

10/3/2016- Interview

Timeline

Hi NathaliaH,

I am filling from abroad and I also have read that they expedite the case if the if the US citizen lives abroad and files. I messaged with someone that got expedite without doing anything just because she filled from abroad, NOA1 to NOA 2 took 27 days. I hope they do that for us.

That´s good to know! But do you know if this person had the case in Potomac?

Timeline

I am at TSC, but I saw that some of the August filers from TSC were transferred - The August filers didn't say where to, but this is a similar case to some June and July filers- who were transferred to Potomac. The suspense of this center is truly nerve wracking, as I am an August filer at TSC..

I'm an august filer from TSC transferred to PSC and then transferred to "local office"

essentially what that means is i can forget about it and just think of this as a lottery...who knows, maybe someday my wife will be able to be with me, maybe not.

NOA1- August 7th 2015 ^_^

TSC to PSC- November 10th 2015 :huh:

LOCAL OFFICE- December 2nd 2015 :o

NOA2- February 25th 2016 :D

NVC Stage:

Physical letter received at home address March 17th 2016 (away on business trip)

DS-261 Completed- March 18th 2016

AOS Fee Paid- March 18th 2016

IV Fee Paid- March 26th 2016

IV Application Completed- March 30th 2016

IV and AOS packages sent- May 19th

Interview appointment date received via e-mail- June 2nd (10 business days? how is that even possible?!)

Interview set for June 20th (super short notice!)

VISA DENIED at interview but followed up over email :cry:

VISA ARRIVED 6/30/2016 with no notice of approval over email :pop:

POE Fort Lauderdale 8/15/16 Went smoothly and she's home! :dance:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We called today and they told us our application is actually at our local office (Detroit) and that they are currently working on August 6th applications (we are August 24th). So it won't be until a few more weeks that they actually get to our application but my spouse made an appointment to go down to the local office to get more specific information - thankfully our local office is close to home! So it looks as if it'll take closer to 7 months for the NOA2 to come.

Timeline

We called today and they told us our application is actually at our local office (Detroit) and that they are currently working on August 6th applications (we are August 24th). So it won't be until a few more weeks that they actually get to our application but my spouse made an appointment to go down to the local office to get more specific information - thankfully our local office is close to home! So it looks as if it'll take closer to 7 months for the NOA2 to come.

Yes, maybe that´s it... My PD is 08/19, so it´s close too.

When is your appointment?

Mine is next monday!

I´LL START TO LIVE BACK AGAIN WHEN I´LL BE ON MY HUBBY´S ARMS, FOREVER AND EVER. UNTIL THERE, I DON´T LIVE. I SURVIVE. (L)

event.png

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

Can I ask a question related to I130. We submitted I130 in 21st Sept 2015. It is more than 5 months but no result right now. What should we do? We called them on 15thFeb and was told to keep waiting.

When we submit I130, do we need to submit the financial statement? We did not submit this document and do not submit any documents to prove that my husband is working in a company right now. Is it affect my case processing?

Thanks!

Trang

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok I called uscis today and spoke to a supervisor, who told me that they are processing September 16 filers because they are backlog 5 days and I should call back the 1march if I don't receive a mail otr something from them

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello,

Can I ask a question related to I130. We submitted I130 in 21st Sept 2015. It is more than 5 months but no result right now. What should we do? We called them on 15thFeb and was told to keep waiting.

When we submit I130, do we need to submit the financial statement? We did not submit this document and do not submit any documents to prove that my husband is working in a company right now. Is it affect my case processing?

Thanks!

Trang

There is no need to submit financial documents now ... its required at the NVC stage

This is really confusing ... I have read in this forum that who ever had a status change that its in the local office actually received the approval letter from potomac... this is actually a different update they are giving now ...its all so confusing

I called again and they said that they are working on cases ,,

they just said wait a little bit more Ill call again today to see what happens

• ******NVC*****

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Did they say what Pd date they are currently working on ... can you please check with them if possible on that so that it would give us some idea about when to expect an approval notice ...i

the first time I call they told me Aug 5 the second time I called they said soon when I call today ,ill see what they say

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.