3,223 posts in this topic

can I try to email this email address to see wha they will tell me and I just called uscis and they said that processing time frame is 5 months

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

Guys i just figured way to speak directly to T2 immigration officer without taking to custoumer service. When you call the USCIS number, (800) 375-5283, after select english or spanish, Hit respectively 87716. But after pressing a each number wait for the answering machine start talking and then you hit the next Number. It will eventually ask you if you wanna speak to an immigration officer "press 6",which is the final number. After selecting 6, It will then ask you if you wanna set up a call back, that is up to you. Couple of time it says wait time is one minute. By the time i hanef up I receive a call back.

I hope that help, cause custoumer service only read a script to you.

My PD is Oct27/15. She said it is pending. My case was transfer to potamac on Nov09/15.

can I try to email this email address to see wha they will tell me and I just called uscis and they said that processing time frame is 5 months

I believe to try all of these. There's no harm in trying anyways. Just send case inquiry in uscis and also, to potomac email address. Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Yes I did that before. But, i put JUNE as my priority date. So they can accommodate my inquiry. And then, it took a month before I received this message from uscis. Stating... You can try. Actually, I also emailed texas and potomac.

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

2200 Potomac Center Dr

Stop 2425

Arlington,VA 20598-2425

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Emailed to

Dear :

On 01/14/2016 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I130

Filing date:

-- 06/10/2015

Receipt #:

-- SRC-

Referral ID:

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:

-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

On 01/14/2016 you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your I-130 to notify us that you believe your case is outside of our normal processing time. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved.

Your application is still pending consideration. We regret that we are not able to give you a timeframe for when we will complete the review of your application.

What You Can Do

Please see the "Online Services" below to check the status of your case in the near future. We apologize for the delay.

We hope this information is helpful to you.

-----------------------------------

Online Services

We offer many online services and tools to help you find the information you need. Please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov for information about:

* Using our Case Status Online tool;

* Signing up for case status updates;

* Checking processing times;

* Submitting an e-Request to inquire about certain applications and petitions;

* Using our Office Locator;

* Using InfoPass to schedule an appointment; and

* Downloading forms.

Address Changes

If you move, please provide us with an updated address. For more information about address changes, please visit our Web site at www.uscis.gov/ar-11, and click on "Change Your Address Online."

For More Information

If you do not find the information you need through our online services and need further assistance, you may contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TDD for the hearing impaired).

Thank you so much for such a detailed reply ... I will try sending a case enquiry ... as mine has crossed the 5 month mark ... my husband called USCIS and the automated message says 180 days is normal processing time frame .. so even if we get hold of tier 2 person we are not going to get an elaborate answer.. We just need to wait and pray for the approval

Edited by Pkr

Timeline

@Pkr,

our priority dates are almost near. I have raised a service request on feb 11th. As we havent seen any reply, we called them up and they have said it will take 1 month to get a reply(30 days).

You can raise one too. Hopefully before we get a response to service request, we get approved.

I just read all the posts and wanted to thank each one of you for trying I have called a couple of times yesterday and

every time the answer is different .

I can also say that my 5 months is in less then 2 weeks away,I'm thinking I will get a reply before the 5 months.

I wanted to see and send out an email to Potomac today and see what happens

• ******NVC*****

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I am a sept Filer and the last thing I heard about my case was my case was in the first stage which is background check for my husband

I'm a September filer too. How did you hear that you case was still in the first stage? Did you call USCIS?

My case was transferred from California to Potomac Nov 9th. PD: Sept 29th.

Edited by rmcken

my friends said its only mail version that the only gets updated after you have your visa

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Timeline

@Pkr,

our priority dates are almost near. I have raised a service request on feb 11th. As we havent seen any reply, we called them up and they have said it will take 1 month to get a reply(30 days).

You can raise one too. Hopefully before we get a response to service request, we get approved.

yeah our pd date is right next to one another ... ok I shall also send an query ... lets hope we hear something soon

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello, everybody. I was wondering if any of you has filled from abroad. Because I read a lot about the existence of a "faster line" when the petitioner is living abroad, for some cases it has really sped up the process. Given the amount of cases they seem to have in Potomac Service, do you think there is a chance that happens there? Thanks and good luck to all of you!

i wanted to contact potomac via mail and also i can say that i will give it a try and send the email out .i have like 2 weeks till my 5 months and wanted to see to if i should wait till then

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.