3,223 posts in this topic

Hello guys I saw this on my husbands email from uscis...

Your case is now under expedited review. You should receive a decision or notice of further action on Form I-130 within 45 days from the date of this letter.

And then I asked my husband again to call the uscis, he was advised to wait for a call because a tier 2 officer will call him. After a couple of minutes a tier 2 called him and informed about the expedite that I will be interviewed soon so im like what? how come? like duh? we never even receive NOA2 ? and the tier 2 officer was a Filipina they even spoke to our language, she verified all the information in our papers. But I dont know I'll give you an update guys what evers gonna happen to our papers ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Is that all? We were waiting so long and we heard few approvals and again waiting period started?

I remeber dropdeadgorgeous was tracking around 20 applictaion of Sept - how did it go.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Is that all? We were waiting so long and we heard few approvals and again waiting period started?

I remeber dropdeadgorgeous was tracking around 20 applictaion of Sept - how did it go.

I am a sept Filer and the last thing I heard about my case was my case was in the first stage which is background check for my husband

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

Hello. I am new to this thread but I wanted to share that I last received the NOA1 on 8/20/15 and my petition was transferred from Texas Service Center to Potomac Service Center on November 10, 2015. Today, 2/18/16, I received a letter that my petition for my husband has been approved. I decided to share because thanks to this thread I was able to have an idea of what PD months were being processed and when to have an idea of possible mail coming to us. If I didn't hear anything by 2/20/16 I was going to be calling USCIS like everyone else. So my message is to stay positive, follow the advice on this thread and soon you too will hear positive news coming your way.

still wiaiting...

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

That's pretty odd.

Yup, I told my husband to call uscis and the military hotline to compare their statement. He first call the uscis spoke to tier 1 and and was advise to wait within 45 days and then he called the military he was advised to wait for a call from a tier 2. A tier called and informed him that the expedite has been approve since he will be deployed soon. But I have to ask him clearly what really is the conversation because he is currently in the field.

still waiting and also still,waiting for some good news

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hello. I am new to this thread but I wanted to share that I last received the NOA1 on 8/20/15 and my petition was transferred from Texas Service Center to Potomac Service Center on November 10, 2015. Today, 2/18/16, I received a letter that my petition for my husband has been approved. I decided to share because thanks to this thread I was able to have an idea of what PD months were being processed and when to have an idea of possible mail coming to us. If I didn't hear anything by 2/20/16 I was going to be calling USCIS like everyone else. So my message is to stay positive, follow the advice on this thread and soon you too will hear positive news coming your way.

Thanks for sharing with us

Yeah i was tracking 28applicants same pd as mine. September 22. But, now as we all know that the system of potomac is still down and not working normally. Unfortunately, I can't tell how many got approved from our priority date. I know it's frustrating i feel you guys just in there. Soon, in god's time everything will be fine.

Congrats! I got noa2 last week. Hope we get case number soon. Keep us updated here. Good luck!

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Yeah i was tracking 28applicants same pd as mine. September 22. But, now as we all know that the system of potomac is still down and not working normally. Unfortunately, I can't tell how many got approved from our priority date. I know it's frustrating i feel you guys just in there. Soon, in god's time everything will be fine.

Tell me about it. I sent two I-130 for my parents same day. And I get just one approved and still waiting. For the second one.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.