3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi yall, ive been MIA since I was visiting my spouse for the holidays. Anybody here get their NVC case number yet? I called and its been 41 days after my NOA2, they claim they haven't received anything yet. Just wondering. Thanks!! Hope everybody had a good new year.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello all, i'm a September filer

Sent I-130 to TX - 9/8/2015

Noa 1 soft copy - 9/15/2015

Noa 1 hard copy - 9/16/2015

Notice of transfer to PSC- 11/9/2015

Case received at my local office - 12/2/2015

anyone received NOA 2 from september filer that was transferred? I will try to call uscis today and ask for an update or if they can expedite the papers.

Goodluck all ?

Hi,

We had filed at the end of August and received our NOA1 on August 24th from the Texas Service Center (about a month before you), our file was then transferred to the Potomac Service Center on November 10th, and on December 2nd it was received at the local office (which I believe is the same local office as you - Detroit).

Good luck! Hope to see your good news soon!

lets all pray :joy:

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

I called uscis and got transferred to tier 2 officer and told me that our case 09/23 pd is still being review.I believe by the end of january will get the noa2. Best of luck to all of us

PD Sept 23 Texas

Transferred Nov 9

Last Update Dec 2 Case received at my local office which means the potomac

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My PD is 9/25 , Transferred to Potomac on 11/9 but did not receive any notification about my case been received at any local office.. please can someone explain it to me, or is anyone in the same situation as mine.. Thanks

My PD is 9/25 , Transferred to Potomac on 11/9 but did not receive any notification about my case been received at any local office.. please can someone explain it to me, or is anyone in the same situation as mine.. Thanks

Welcome to this thread! Not to worry, we all are going through the same thing, at least a huge majority of us. Potomac does not show on the USCIS website. It will show Local Office instead. Expect to receive your NOA 2 via mail. It won't show on the website. At least that's the case for most of the people that have been approved. Good luck, and God bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome to this thread! Not to worry, we all are going through the same thing, at least a huge majority of us. Potomac does not show on the USCIS website. It will show Local Office instead. Expect to receive your NOA 2 via mail. It won't show on the website. At least that's the case for most of the people that have been approved. Good luck, and God bless.

Really ?? We won't get a notification in uscis wesbsite or application ????

my wife called yesterday 01/04/16 to check for updates with a tier 2 agent.
PD Texas 09/01/15

Transfer to Potomac 11/10/15

Local office 12/02/15

today 4 hours ago a new update in (Case History) column

On January 4, 2016, your inquiry about a notice that you did not receive, referral number WKD004*******BOS, was assigned to an officer for response.

she asked my wife if she received a notice, my wife answered no I didn't.
then she told the processing time will be around February beginning of March

we are confused...

now after they added that update on case history
you think the case processing time will be effected?

bdWfKlW.jpg

CR-1 Visa Process

09-01-2015: I-130 NOA1 ( Texas Service Center )
11-10-2015: Case Was Transferred to ( Potomac Service Center )
12-02-2015: Update on USCIS website ( Case Received At Local Office )

03-04-2016: NOA2 ( letter from Potomac Service Center )

03-07-2016: Sent to NVC

03-07-2016: NVC received our case. (that's what they said over the phone, idk how they received it the same day it was sent)

03-17-2016: Case Number & IIN Issued

03-17-2016: Choice of Agent DS-261

03-18-2016: AOS Fee Paid

03-23-2016: IV Fee Paid

03-28-2016: DS-260 Submitted

03-30-2016: AOS & IV Package sent to NVC
03-31-2016: NVC Received AOS & IV Package / Scan Date

04-04-2016: NVC Added AOS & IV Packets to the System

04-28-2016: Case Complete

_______________________________________________________________________________________
I-130

In Package

1) Original I-130 Petition for Alien Relative with attached filing fee of $420.00
2) Original G-1145 form
3)
Original G-325a, Biographic Information (Petitioner)
a. Copy of birth certificate
b. Copy of un-expired US passport
c. Passport photos
4) Original G-325a, Biographic Information (Beneficiary)

a. Copy of birth certificate and translation
b. Copy of Passport biographic page
c. Original Police certificate of criminal record and translation
d. Copy of Military record and translation
e. Passport photos
5) Copy of Marriage Certificate and translation
6)
Supporting evidence of bona-fide marriage:
a. Spousal Affidavit
b. Third Party Affidavit
c. Travel receipts and Visa stamps for visits
d. Printed Skype chat records
e. Printed Personal photos

I'm on the same boat. Has all the people that has been approved been transferred to local office and not just Potomac.

Really ?? We won't get a notification in uscis wesbsite or application ????

If the application was received by Potomac, at the very most expect an update that says "Received at Local Office". But sometimes you might not see that. For some reason Potomac does not show on the USCIS update website. This may be because the service center is new, or it's just a temporary option to help the government catch up to all the backlogged applications. I wouldn't worry about it that much. But if you insist, call USCIS and ask them about your case, and they will be more than happy to update you on the current status. I understand we all have anxiety, but the service centers are doing their best. God bless.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

If the application was received by Potomac, at the very most expect an update that says "Received at Local Office". But sometimes you might not see that. For some reason Potomac does not show on the USCIS update website. This may be because the service center is new, or it's just a temporary option to help the government catch up to all the backlogged applications. I wouldn't worry about it that much. But if you insist, call USCIS and ask them about your case, and they will be more than happy to update you on the current status. I understand we all have anxiety, but the service centers are doing their best. God bless.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.