3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey guys quick update! I know its hard waiting on these approvals but i'm sure your cases are at Potomac! I received the NOA2 and it was addressed from there! ALSO my case on the website still says Received by my local office on December 2, 2015 so I don't think they are updating the website at all. Just like the other July approvals from Potomac I received it in the mail. I know it sucks but i'm sure everyone will be receiving mail soon!

Thank you so much .. at least now we know for sure its in potomac .. which is a relief

Hey guys quick update! I know its hard waiting on these approvals but i'm sure your cases are at Potomac! I received the NOA2 and it was addressed from there! ALSO my case on the website still says Received by my local office on December 2, 2015 so I don't think they are updating the website at all. Just like the other July approvals from Potomac I received it in the mail. I know it sucks but i'm sure everyone will be receiving mail soon!

greatttttttttt so the address was from Potomac..? :joy:

So potomac is processing july ?

wow July awesome thats good news to hear really......going up the stepsss :luv:

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Finally got approved. Super excited. I called tier 2 officer and he told me that I got approved on DEC 11th. No updates on website no email or text.

PD was July 14th

Transferred to potomac on Oct 15th

Case was received at my local office Dec 2nd

Case approved Dec 11th.

Finally got approved. Super excited. I called tier 2 officer and he told me that I got approved on DEC 11th. No updates on website no email or text.

PD was July 14th

Case approved Dec 11th.

Yaaay!! see!! I have no clue why they are not updating the site! God is good! Congrats

Timeline

Yaaay!! see!! I have no clue why they are not updating the site! God is good! Congrats

Thank you. And thanks for encouraging me to call them. God bless. I know I am waiting for physical letter now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

PD was July 14th

Case approved Dec 11th.

Glad you finally got approved. You were more deserving and patient of being approved in anybody in the group. Congrats

Edited by Chico Malo

Congrats :) thanx God

PD was July 14th

Case approved Dec 11th.

Marriage: July 20, 2015
File I-130: August 17, 2015
NVC:

Case Complete: June 8 2016
Interview Date: ......
Result: ........

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Congrtasss!!!!!! :-)

Has anyone that their case wasn't "at local office" been approved?!

Mine was just transfered on November 10, that's all that says on the website. Nothing about local office.

Timeline

Glad you finally got approved. You were more deserving and patient of being approved in anybody in the group. Congrats

Aww thank you. God answered my prayers. Best Christmas gift. Hopefully you will get approve soon. Will pray for you

Aww thank you. God answered my prayers. Best Christmas gift. Hopefully you will get approve soon. Will pray for you

Congrats :) thanx God

Thank you

Congrtasss!!!!!! :-)

Has anyone that their case wasn't "at local office" been approved?!

Mine was just transfered on November 10, that's all that says on the website. Nothing about local office.

Yes me!!!

Timeline

Congrats Kirankaur2997. And yes you deserve it for being so patient in this group.

I have been following your posts and it given immense happiness and hope to see your case approved. Keep us posted with all the updates(when you receive NOA2 by mail and NVC processing and all)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

Yes me!!!

I thought you said yours was recieved at local office on December 2?! I'm asking about anyone that doesn't have the update that there's was "at local office".

Timeline

Me. My update still says transferred to another office. However when I called USICS they confirmed that it is received. No need to panic they doesn't update the site at all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.