3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

YSC1690038297 approved

YSC1690038298 approved

YSC1690038308 approved

04/19/16 PD - NOA1 (Potomac Service Center)

07/13/16 Transferred to National Benefits Center to "speed up" processing

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

10/04/16 - Congressional Inquiry

01/05/17 - Ombudsman says will receive Interview letter within 30 Days!

02/01/17 - Marriage Interview

02/02/17 - I-130 Approved!!!  :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have a quick question for people who are at the NVC stage, how long it took them to assign you a case? Also when you guys filled out the application, is there a guideline available or a sample available? I want to start gathering my information before i receive the NOA2.

My PD for my husband is March 22 so I am hoping that I receive an answer sometime this week.

go to NVC visa processing website and you will find detailed information about every step with forms samples and frequently questions.

go to NVC visa processing website and you will find detailed information about every step with forms samples and frequently questions.

thanks for the information, however I have already been there. there are instructions on how to fill the form but I was wondering if there is a filled sample available. But i'll look around i guess.

Now as for the USCIS petitions, I just checked, they are sending initial request for evidence today and they did some number around YSC1690026552 and above. My guess is that today they are going to work with March 18 to 22 filers. I hope so because I am PD March 22.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

!!! we were approved today....Received both a text and email this afternoon...On to NVC stage...Thanks to all who contribute to this forum...

Timeline

03/09/2016: I-130 Sent
03/11/2016: USPS Delivery Confirmation
03/15/2016: NOA1 text/E-mail
03/17/2016: NOA1 I-797 by reg. mail ( PD date 03/11/2016 )

06/17/2016: NOA2 Received text and email

06/28/2016: NVC received

07/11/2016:Submit DS-261

07/12/2016: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill

07/13/2016: Receive IV bill and paid IV bill

07/14/2016: Sent package IV package

07/15/2016: DS-260 released and completed

07/15/2016: Scan date

08/16/2016: Case Complete

08/18/2016: Received interview letter today interview scheduled for /09/28/2016

09/28/2016: Interviewed and approved !

10/01/2018: Filed I-751to remove conditions

10/09/2018: Received Text saying case received  ( Nebraska )

10/10/2018 Check cashed

11/19/2018: Received the 18 month extension letter in mail 

07/02/2019: Biometric Appointment.

09/09/2019: Received notice new card is being produced

09/16/2016: Received 10 year Green Card

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Still waiting...more than 9 months. With absolutely no response. Submitted case inquiry more than 2 months ago (April 10th) no response by mail - only uscis website update showing received and completed but no explanation and no mail. Also contacted senator office completed forms may 2 called after 3 weeks and was told backlog and they will call me -- 6 weeks later still waiting.

We feel hopeless and don't know what to do

Does anyone think calling would achieve anything? Or is it just aggravation and wasted effort? If yes,how do I reach tier 2 or higher?

I-130 filed Sept 9 2015

Interview Casablanca Consulate 4/17/207

...Still waiting

I am not sure how much of a help it can be in your case but it doesn't hurt to call and speak to them. when you call, you ask tier one officer to let you speak to tier 2 officer. i think you have to explain your situation.

Also if you want, apply for K3 visa, which will allow your spouse to enter usa and will give them an opportunity to work here while ur case is pending. It is free to apply. I am not sure of the procedure but it is available at uscis website and i think there is a forum about it here. Honestly, it is probably background check that is taking so long and unfortunately if you are from Middle east or ur spouse is, it may take a bit longer these days with the conflict going on. I think that factors into this. Also the officer who has your case might be delayed or often they may be lost something and are not ready to admit it. it happens. I dont know what could be the actual reasons but this is what I have.

Timeline

any updates? I am getting so anxious!!! I saw an RFE (mailed with today's date) one number off from mine (PD April 19th). Does this mean anything at all?

08/06/16 Transferred to Local Field Office (Philadelphia) for Marriage Interview

Timeline

My PD date is April 19the also if anyone hears anything let us know

your timeline says Vermont service center. Is that correct? This thread is for Potomac Service Center.

Timeline

Potomac

got it, now it all makes sense, lol. You might want to update your timeline :)

So here's my question or dilemma, if they are already on PD of April, what happened to March PD? Has anyone with PD of March 21st or 22nd approved yet? I am march 22nd and I am hoping that this week they approve it. Also another question, if they do approve a case before mine or after mine, should I call them? did anyone do that? I mean did someone call them to find out why other's cases were approved with the same PD and not theirs? Does it help? At this point I am frustrated that they are approving others with the same PD and they haven't touched mine yet.

Hi they never do nothing in order it would be to easy for them it's really sad how us paying people get treated like 3Rd class citizens government at its best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.