3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

Our I-130 has been approved on March 31 (online case status).

We did not receive yet the e-notification nor the NOA2 ...

Service Center: Potomac

Received Date: January 20

Note that we are filling from abroad.

Good Luck to all of you.

Thanks, I am filing from abroad as well and was hopeful it would be faster than domestic applications, good to know.

so just wait for the hard copy I guess

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Timeline

I got the case # and Invoice # for my parents today. I completed the DS261 form but I'm concern about the IV fee. I saw a link that says "PAY NOW" but when I clicked on it, nothing happen. Does that mean I can't pay now or there is a technical issue. The AOS shows N/A

Form I130 approved on March 24th

NVC received it on March 30th

NVC Case number received today via phone call

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I got the case # and Invoice # for my parents today. I completed the DS261 form but I'm concern about the IV fee. I saw a link that says "PAY NOW" but when I clicked on it, nothing happen. Does that mean I can't pay now or there is a technical issue. The AOS shows N/A

Form I130 approved on March 24th

NVC received it on March 30th

NVC Case number received today via phone call

Hi! If you already paid $120 today. Allow them 3 or 4 business days to process that payment after that you can pay the fees for IV. Normal process. I did it one months ago. You should get a receipt for the AOS Bill. After you make the payment. That you can printed and save. Edited by theonlymaster

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I see on my time line its saying....your I130 may be adjudicated between May 15, 2016 and May 19, 2016*. That seem very quick since I only filled mid March. I see others who filed around the same time as me on this forum and there time line is saying July or August. Anybody know why that would be?

Timeline

03/09/2016: I-130 Sent
03/11/2016: USPS Delivery Confirmation
03/15/2016: NOA1 text/E-mail
03/17/2016: NOA1 I-797 by reg. mail ( PD date 03/11/2016 )

06/17/2016: NOA2 Received text and email

06/28/2016: NVC received

07/11/2016:Submit DS-261

07/12/2016: Received DS-261 / AOS Bill

07/13/2016: Receive IV bill and paid IV bill

07/14/2016: Sent package IV package

07/15/2016: DS-260 released and completed

07/15/2016: Scan date

08/16/2016: Case Complete

08/18/2016: Received interview letter today interview scheduled for /09/28/2016

09/28/2016: Interviewed and approved !

10/01/2018: Filed I-751to remove conditions

10/09/2018: Received Text saying case received  ( Nebraska )

10/10/2018 Check cashed

11/19/2018: Received the 18 month extension letter in mail 

07/02/2019: Biometric Appointment.

09/09/2019: Received notice new card is being produced

09/16/2016: Received 10 year Green Card

Filed: Timeline

Hi! If you already paid $120 today. Allow them 3 or 4 business days to process that payment after that you can pay the fees for IV. Normal process. I did it one months ago. You should get a receipt for the AOS Bill. After you make the payment. That you can printed and save.

Thanks. I don't not have a link to pay for the AOS yet. It shows N/A and the IV that has a link shows "NOT INVOICED". Therefore, I'm lost and I don't know what to do. May be I just have to wait for couple days before checking again.

Timeline

Thanks. I don't not have a link to pay for the AOS yet. It shows N/A and the IV that has a link shows "NOT INVOICED". Therefore, I'm lost and I don't know what to do. May be I just have to wait for couple days before checking again.

Yeah the 261 form is for an Agent. On my 261 I'm the Agent. Because get all the documents for my parents. So before you paid for AOS fee $120 the Agent form 261 has to said Completed. After that u get the link to pay $120. Wait 3 or 4 business days if you don't get the link to pay call NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I realize that uscis has updated their web site and I can no longer access my case! Luckily my I-130 is approved and already at NVC.. is anyone else experiencing this failure to log in or check their case?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I did experience it. I had to create a new account.

I realize that uscis has updated their web site and I can no longer access my case! Luckily my I-130 is approved and already at NVC.. is anyone else experiencing this failure to log in or check their case?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I did experience it. I had to create a new account.

Oh k thanks for the reply, well as I said I am already approve so I won't create a new account. ...I really hope you guys will get approve soon especially Bosina

Timeline

Customer Service Tools Outage

USCIS will conduct system maintenance on Thursday, Apr. 7, 2016, from 9 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. (Eastern).

During this time, our online tools will be unavailable, including:

Check My Case Status

e-Request

Change of Address Online

Check Processing Times

Civil Surgeon Locator

FOIA Status Check

Office Locator

Forms by Mail

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I received my Noa 1 on January 29, 2016 a few days after filing. See below estimate on my timeline. isn't that too soon?????

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between April 3, 2016 and April 7, 2016*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

I received my Noa 1 on January 29, 2016 a few days after filing. See below estimate on my timeline. isn't that too soon?????

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between April 3, 2016 and April 7, 2016*.

If this date range has passed or your application is past due per USCIS processing times then you should consider calling the USCIS to inquire on your petition. If you have been approved please update your timeline.

Let me put it this way.. My PD was Oct. 20th 2015.. my timeline says this..

Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between February 26, 2016 and March 19, 2016*

And this is April 8th and still waiting

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

hey i have almost the same date as you

idk how long itl take for pakistan :/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.