3,223 posts in this topic

true i agree

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Timeline

Congratulations!!!

Thank you so now my sister has to wait for her husbands approval. She has same PD as me and same request for evidence was sent (passport photo) so I am hoping she gets approval within the next two weeks

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Guys,

There are many of us here waiting for our NOA2 for several months(6-8), and trying to find out what is going on have been not successful. I am trying to find out if there is pattern behind to why is our files being taken so long. I am going to ask couple of question, and I am going to answer them myself (In my situation). Please share your answers as well, if please.

1. Do you have a Islamic Name?

Yes, do. Not a Muslim though

2. Do you get stopped at the Airport and face few questions due to your name?

Yes, I do.

3. Are you from a region such as middle east or known to have trouble?

Yes and no

1. I believe so

2. He's never been on a plane

3. He's from Morocco, an Islamic country

I just off the phone with a tier 2 officer and my case was approved April 4th and approval was sent to my house April 5th however status online has not changed.

Congrats!!!!

Guys,

There are many of us here waiting for our NOA2 for several months(6-8), and trying to find out what is going on have been not successful. I am trying to find out if there is pattern behind to why is our files being taken so long. I am going to ask couple of question, and I am going to answer them myself (In my situation). Please share your answers as well, if please.

1. Do you have a Islamic Name?

Yes, do. Not a Muslim though

2. Do you get stopped at the Airport and face few questions due to your name?

Yes, I do.

3. Are you from a region such as middle east or known to have trouble?

Yes and no

I doubt it. Don't know why it takes long. But I am originally from Kurdistan, Iraq. It has nothing to do with Islam and mind you most Muslims live outside of Middle East. I was in Iraq in September nor was a I stopped by the airport upon entering the US again. I am US citizen and I have a Kurdish name and Arabic origin last name Last name is Haji on top I adhere to my religion (Islam) and wear a scarf. So does my sister. So being from a predominantly "Islamic" country, I doubt has anything to do with cases taking long.

I've been told by attorneys that a lot of times they just let cases "sit" there and sometimes one has to constantly call and call and even then there are no answers.

1. I believe so

2. He's never been on a plane

3. He's from Morocco, an Islamic country

Congrats!!!!

Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

I just off the phone with a tier 2 officer and my case was approved April 4th and approval was sent to my house April 5th however status online has not changed.

I am confused, you have been saying for the longest time, in multiple of your previous posts in this forum, that all the USCIS officers on the phone do is lie, so what makes you think you got a true approval if the site has not been updated reflecting as such and/or you did not get anything in the mail saying so?

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

I'm so sorry.. this is a crazy response from them when you have been waiting so long. I feel really bad for all of us waiting from last year. There really seems to be no justice of any kind at Potomac.

Yeah. I send my mother application same day as my father she gets approved February 13th that is crazy. Like u said. Thanks everyone for the support. God bless everyone.

I am confused, you have been saying for the longest time, in multiple of your previous posts in this forum, that all the USCIS officers on the phone do is lie, so what makes you think you got a true approval if the site has not been updated reflecting as such and/or you did not get anything in the mail saying so?

The tier 2 officer said it. I told them my status has not changed. I've said that none of them know anything they just read to you and the first officer not the tier 2 said wait 60 more days but I told them send me to a tier 2. They usually see more than the other officers see.

still waiting ...and prayingggg

does anyone know if I send out a email to my congressman will they charge me anything

• ******NVC*****

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

does anyone know if I send out a email to my congressman will they charge me anything

I heard a rumor that they will raise your taxes after you contact them....

what do you mean

when did you apply and when were you transfered your timeline in invisible

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

It's free it's "their job" to help you if they're able to based on what you have. I contacted mine and they got back to them fast.

But now I am waiting for my sisters approval. She's waiting tell they decide on her approval but I think she won't here this week or next but maybe towards the end of April. Status updates don't change fast enough so :/ just waiting game

It's free it's "their job" to help you if they're able to based on what you have. I contacted mine and they got back to them fast.

But now I am waiting for my sisters approval. She's waiting tell they decide on her approval but I think she won't here this week or next but maybe towards the end of April. Status updates don't change fast enough so :/ just waiting game

thanks alot I was gonna contact them like monday if nothing comes in but also the online statues doesnt change before you get the NOA2 hard copy or does it change thanks alot

• ******NVC*****

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

[entry= event.png]

thanks alot I was gonna contact them like monday if nothing comes in but also the online statues doesnt change before you get the NOA2 hard copy or does it change thanks alot

Yeah my status hasn't changed and my sisters status is wrong so don't when they usually change statuses :/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.