3,223 posts in this topic

wow I know right i cant believe a word they say

its really hard to trust them I wish potomac opened a line and we could talk to them reguarding the issues

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Filed: Timeline

wow I know right i cant believe a word they say

its really hard to trust them I wish potomac opened a line and we could talk to them reguarding the issues

I know right....we will just have to..........keep tapping our fingers and hoping and thinking why us why its taking to long....

I called to see what "local office" is and the guy put me on hold and when he came back he didn't exactly have an answer...I told him the case(s) were filed in Cali and then transferred to Potomac and status was changed again to the same Dec status..etc...but it says it was sent to "local office" and what it means.....I wish these people knew what things were.

I looked at the website...and by searching "field office" it means Ohio - Columbus Field Office... and I think local office is Potomac Service Center or it went back to California Service Center........so Field office means the INS office where you reside and not where the paperwork was originally sent to or transferred to....:/

Edited by ZI0615

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I called to see what "local office" is and the guy put me on hold and when he came back he didn't exactly have an answer...I told him the case(s) were filed in Cali and then transferred to Potomac and status was changed again to the same Dec status..etc...but it says it was sent to "local office" and what it means.....I wish these people knew what things were.

I looked at the website...and by searching "field office" it means Ohio - Columbus Field Office... and I think local office is Potomac Service Center or it went back to California Service Center........so Field office means the INS office where you reside and not where the paperwork was originally sent to or transferred to....:/

If you status changed again to "Local office" I think it's a good sign. Me and another member here got that update too and we both got approved a couple of days after that. Hope it's even your case to be approved soon :D

If you status changed again to "Local office" I think it's a good sign. Me and another member here got that update too and we both got approved a couple of days after that. Hope it's even your case to be approved soon :D

Thanks I hope so. My sisters case got status updated. Mine they requested evidence (passport photo of myself) so I doubt my will get approved anytime this month..but I hope my sisters and mine and everyone else's gets approved ASAP.

Yeah! Anyone with the march local office update keep checking your status online or emails! I randomly checked online and saw my case was approved ! ??? its a good sign you guys!

congrats. I hope that happens to all of us soon so we can jump with joy and cry tears of happiness.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

I've got another update on USCIS and I think it's the last one from them for now...

"On March 21, 2016, we sent your case, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing."

See you soon on NVC :)

One my attorney friends called and they told the attorney expect to wait at least 6 months from the day Potomac receives it to get something...but I think its case by case and country by country...so I'll see what happens in April since it will be six months.

I've got another update on USCIS and I think it's the last one from them for now...

"On March 21, 2016, we sent your case, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing."

See you soon on NVC :)

That's great news...I say three more months...and you'll get an interview day and you actually may get a interview date before 3 months if they receive your request for everything on time and quickly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

so after noa2 approval, case goes to NVC how long is that process and whats after NVC?

I-129F NOA2 to NVC Receive Time Tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

I-129F RFE Master List 2017 Edition - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QZLEE9OecLgkFXzE_ChRWqPGW4breSStBXafL2zbGhA/edit?usp=sharing

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIS? https://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you are a May filer and still waiting for approval add your self here - https://etherpad.net/p/May_I-129F_Pending

All May Past RAW Scans Herehttps://goo.gl/NEgqgk

so after noa2 approval, case goes to NVC how long is that process and whats after NVC?

it depends really. if you submit everything required and based on your country and how they process interview dates it can take 3 months or maybe the most 5 months. I know for my sister in law...I filed in October and she got approved within and less than 5 months and in April, after everything was submitted to NVC they I got interview date which NVC set for June. The whole Process didn't take too long. I guess it was her luck..but stuff have changed since her case in 2009

still waiting

• ******NVC*****

5/23/2015 Case arrived at NVC

6/7/2016 Didn’t get case number so case went to supervisor look *****(new time frame is 2 weeks to get your case and invoice number form NVC.)

6/9/2016 Case Number and Invoice number received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Received

6/10/2016 Form DS-261 Sent

6/14/2016 AOS BILL INVOICED

6/14/2016 AOS BILL PAID

6/16/2016 IV BILL Assigned

6/17/2016 IV BILL PAID

6/17/2016 IV and AOS packet arrived at NVC

6/17/2016 Scan Date

6/20/2016 DS-260 SENT

6/22/2016 Confirmation that they received the packet

• *****Embassy <3 <3 *****

Scan Date: June 17,2016 :ot2::ot2:

Case Complete: July 22,2016 <3<3<3 35 days since NVC Received it ******

CASE COMPLETE CONFIRMED IT ON THE PHONE JULY 25,2016

• AUGUST 22,2016 CASE SAYS READY
  • 2ND SCAN DATE :SEPTEMBER 1,2016
  • Medical Appointment: September 13,2016 <_< <_< <_< <_<

Interview Letter Via Email : August 5,2016

Interview Date: September 26,2016 :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Visa Approved:

Visa In Hand:

POE:

:goofy:(L)(L)(L)(L):dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:
event.png' class="bbc_url">[/entry]

[entry= event.png]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.