3,223 posts in this topic

Ok so I sent all the evidence that they ask for today I am aspecting it to reach Saturday, I am hoping they review it monday and approve me by friday of next week....fingers cross

then you had problems with the approval due to lack of evidence ?. Sent some evidence with the original request?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

then you had problems with the approval due to lack of evidence ?. Sent some evidence with the original request?

Yea I send all the request that was missing from my file.. (initial evidence)...

Tomorrow is going to be 7 months waiting for my NOA2 and nothing. I called USCIS today and they told me they just cleared my background check and since I requested a few service request that delays my petition. PD is August 10th, transferred to potomac Nov.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

My case for was transfer from Potomac to Vermont someone know about that I was in Potomac for 4 months and yesterday they transfer is crazy almost I have 7 Mont waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

Doing the Happy dance. Finally Got approved today.PD 9/10, Transferred 11/10. Called yesterday and I was told that they were processing 8/6 file and should hear in 36 days. Glad my file was finally pulled

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just called uscis im 5mths today.. They said i still have to wait 1 more mth pff they said the process take 6mths..but it's really doesn't make sense !! Some people got the approval in 2mths some 3mth some 2mths !! I wonder if it depends on the country !!

Edited by Oziiim

Filed: Timeline

I am an October filer whose file was re-routed to Potomac on on 11/9. Today I received RFE from the potomac center. However, the RFE does not state what documents to send. All they're asking for is " a photocopy of original document" What are they asking for specifically??

See attached picture.

post-228807-0-57891700-1457575509_thumb.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I am an October filer whose file was re-routed to Potomac on on 11/9. Today I received RFE from the potomac center. However, the RFE does not state what documents to send. All they're asking for is " a photocopy of original document" What are they asking for specifically??

See attached picture

It can be that they are asking official copies from the documents. They can be made on the notary. If your country don´t have this procedure, send the originals.

And don´t forget to translate them if they are not in english. Translate with an official translator licensed by the american embassy at your country.

Good luck!

;)

I´LL START TO LIVE BACK AGAIN WHEN I´LL BE ON MY HUBBY´S ARMS, FOREVER AND EVER. UNTIL THERE, I DON´T LIVE. I SURVIVE. (L)

event.png

Timeline

It can be that they are asking official copies from the documents. They can be made on the notary. If your country don´t have this procedure, send the originals.

And don´t forget to translate them if they are not in english. Translate with an official translator licensed by the american embassy at your country.

Good luck!

;)

They will send u a mail in 3 days, I got the RFE too, which I replied to today.

Timeline

So are you saying that I will receive another snail mail. Because this is what I got today by the mailman.

Ob u got the snail mail, well all u have to do is send them documents that is certified, they stated exactly wat they wanted from me and I replied as such.

Ob u got the snail mail, well all u have to do is send them documents that is certified, they stated exactly wat they wanted from me and I replied as such.

Yea this came in the snail mail. My wife and I read it five times. I even had it read by my friend. I feel like the officer left out the most important part of RFE i.e "what exactly they needed". The only thing I can think of is our marriage certificate in foreign langauge since we never sent it in the original package, but there is no mention of this on the paper whatsoever. SOO confused!!!!

Timeline

Yea this came in the snail mail. My wife and I read it five times. I even had it read by my friend. I feel like the officer left out the most important part of RFE i.e "what exactly they needed". The only thing I can think of is our marriage certificate in foreign langauge since we never sent it in the original package, but there is no mention of this on the paper whatsoever. SOO confused!!!!

U can call them and inquire wat document they are talkong about

See attached picture.

My case was approved and they did not ask me for any RFE. With my petition, I submitted the following documents:

Copy of my US Citizenship certificate

Copy of my marriage certificate (translated)

Copy of my marriage certificate (original in native language)

Hope this helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.