3,223 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Potomac is on a roll... we should hear something soon ..

I sure do hope so! They told me if I don't hear something by tomorrow I should call but am a wait until friday to call...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I sure do hope so! They told me if I don't hear something by tomorrow I should call but am a wait until friday to call...

I have asked my husband to give a call tomorrow ... lets see what they have to say ... i had a 1 129f filed too and that also got transferred to potomac around last week ...

Timeline

I have asked my husband to give a call tomorrow ... lets see what they have to say ... i had a 1 129f filed too and that also got transferred to potomac around last week ...

I have a I-129f too transfered Nov to Potomac too but i am not expecting anything from that though

Timeline

yeah me too ... i am just hoping for the 1 130 to get approved soon ... and carry on with the CR! process as its already more than 5 months

I am dancing....I just got approve

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Today I get a letter from NVC by mail. they received the immigrant visa petition.that I filed for my mother I-130 transferred to Potomac. On November 9, 2015 and approved by NVC on Feb 13 2016. so they send me a packet of documents. to start filling the affidavit. of support.

I'm still waiting for another I-130 for my father. On November 10, 2015, they transferred to Potomac. I don't know why my mother is going more faster than my father when the different is just one. day.

Timeline

O.M.G!!!!! I am here talking about Approval and I got NOA2 Via email from my tracker! I got approved just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy dancing and singing

Timeline

O.M.G!!!!! I am here talking about Approval and I got NOA2 Via email from my tracker! I got approved just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy dancing and

singing

OMG!!!! Whoop whoop!!! So happy for you. I know you was worried. Congratulations!!!

So happy to see everyone that was worried before and is now happy to get NOA2!!! Congratulations guys!

Finally got my approval.. Thank you Jesus!! :):dancing::dancing:

PD : Sep 17th

Status - Feb 29th : Case Was Sent To The Department of State

Congratulations!!!

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Finally got my approval.. Thank you Jesus!! :):dancing::dancing:

PD : Sep 17th

Status - Feb 29th : Case Was Sent To The Department of State

Congratulations.

O.M.G!!!!! I am here talking about Approval and I got NOA2 Via email from my tracker! I got approved just now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Happy dancing and singing

Congratulations.

Congratulations to everyone that have been approved and wishing everyone that is waiting the best of luck. Don't worry you guys will hear something soon too especially at the pace Potomac is going right now with approvals the fact that it seems you can

Congratulations to everyone that have been approved and wishing everyone that is waiting the best of luck. Don't worry you guys will hear something soon too especially at the pace Potomac is going right now with approvals and the fact that USCIS have been updating case status on their website.

Does anyone know after the approval how long it takes for NVC to receive case and provide case number? My case was sent over to NVC on February 29th.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.